PDA

View Full Version : Another idea

obee
11-06-2014, 07:44 PM
So I've realized that the MMO's basically depend on capitalism. No one is gonna want everyone to have the same items and gear, it'd be boring. But STS should at least try to bring the gap a little bit closer. The good thing, is that unlike in real life's economy, you can actually jump in class if you work hard enough. This is what I'm thinking:

Have the next set of mythics drop in locks as well, but they can drop from another type of chest that can be made with a combination of items which are:

Planar Jewel: A new item found in the planar arena and tombs. The rarity is legendary, and these jewels will not be tradable. You must loot 100 of these for one chest. Note: As I have said in many threads, this is supposed to be a hard quest. It's mythics. Also, the chance of mythics dropping will be lower in locks.
Mythic Amulet
500 scrolls from elite bosses of nordr, shuyal, and tindirin: You must kill 500 bosses from either one of these maps. In Tindirin, more than one scroll is more likely to drop.
300k gold: A fee.
A Dragonite Bar.
500 Hauntlet Coin

Bonus Idea: Start making mountable pets- This would be an amazing if STS actually implemented this. You could ride a bear! Might be a lot of coding, and depending on the camera angle, it might look weird.

obee
11-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Reserved for more ideas.

ClumsyCactus
11-06-2014, 09:11 PM
1. Love how ur sig says both "kid" and "veteran"
2. Wow, this much ideas! what are you, a energizeric jr??
3. Mounts +10000

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 05:10 AM
At some point, when this is implemented, a lot of people wouldn't just depend on opening locks which costs 15 plats--which is a good thing for non-plat buyers and for farmers. +1

Alhuntrazeck
11-07-2014, 05:19 AM
The idea sounds good but I think it should use some tweaking - maybe more like 50 gems instead of 100. Assuming they'd be as rare as, say, Malison, it would take quite a while to get 50, let alone a hundred!

I'm curious, did you mean you can craft the chests if you have a mythic amulet in your inventory? Or do you have to use a mythic amulet for the chest o.O

Anarchist
11-07-2014, 05:27 AM
So I've realized that the MMO's basically depend on capitalism. No one is gonna want everyone to have the same items and gear, it'd be boring. But STS should at least try to bring the gap a little bit closer. The good thing, is that unlike in real life's economy, you can actually jump in class if you work hard enough. This is what I'm thinking:

Have the next set of mythics drop in locks as well, but they can drop from another type of chest that can be made with a combination of items which are:

Planar Jewel: A new item found in the planar arena and tombs. The rarity is legendary, and these jewels will not be tradable. You must loot 100 of these for one chest. Note: As I have said in many threads, this is supposed to be a hard quest. It's mythics. Also, the chance of mythics dropping will be lower in locks.
Mythic Amulet
500 scrolls from elite bosses of nordr, shuyal, and tindirin: You must kill 500 bosses from either one of these maps. In Tindirin, more than one scroll is more likely to drop.
A Dragonite Bar.
500 Hauntlet Coin

Bonus Idea: Start making mountable pets- This would be an amazing if STS actually implemented this. You could ride a bear! Might be a lot of coding, and depending on the camera angle, it might look weird.

I think basically that is how the mythic amulet is gonna work.
You collect stuff from elites, planar and use them to craft the mythic amulet. So sts is already workin towards this.

IMO After the introduction of locked crates AL has never been as FTP as it is now.

Pollata1246
11-07-2014, 05:29 AM
Lol..just lol hahahaha

Benworushi
11-07-2014, 05:31 AM
death struggle

Doframingo
11-07-2014, 05:52 AM

Mythic Amulet
A Dragonite Bar.
500 Hauntlet Coin

I loved Muntable Pets idea :o

nelson131
11-07-2014, 09:50 AM
this neeeds mooooreeeeee love

obee
11-07-2014, 03:56 PM
this neeeds mooooreeeeee love
Lol

Dumbledore
11-07-2014, 08:49 PM
I'd rather not, usually your ideas are on point, obee, but this one just fell off the boat, that's way too much work for one locked crate , and the chance that mythic wont drop from it?? That's terrible , I'd rather spend 10m on new mythic set than kill 500 tinidirn bosses, holy Smurf

To top it off a 300k fee AND a dragonite bar that's already 1m+ for just one locked, these locks will be impossible to make, maybe one in a year, and impossible to sell, because who's going to spend 3-4m on a crate, since that's what the price is GOING to be..

Churjya
11-07-2014, 09:30 PM
I would like to play This game in FPS mode.

obee
11-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Yea maybe I should lower the requirements for 1 chest lol...