PDA

View Full Version : Part 4 The Revenge of Silknight-Restoration of Peace on Alterra

kurtzildjiansantos
11-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Silknight stared at the defeated dragon Kurt shouted-''ITS OVER SILKNIGHT!!!'' Silknight answered Muaahahaha not yet!!'' Silknight dissapeared..The humans and the army joyfully returned to the palace Dryraindrops joyfully claimed to the Queen ''Peace on Alterra is restored!!'' After 3 weeks human carpenters is rebuilding balefort..The Queen was outside the castle saying a speech-''......By the time of crisis war and violence Alterra will still be courageous strong and united!!" After the speech The Queen thanked the humans for helping the humans answered-"Anytime your highness!" Then Dryraindrops came to Kurt-"How would you like to join my guild? The Shot Callers??" Kurt happily answered-"Yes I Would!!'' But Kurt said one thing-"But there's one thing troubles my head..Remember what silknight told us? That She''ll be back to destroy alterra? Maybe it's true...Im afraid...." (The End)

kurtzildjiansantos
11-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi guys!! I Promise you there will be season 2!! The title is-The Return of Madness!! if you like to suggest ideas our you wanted to be in the story (first 5 replies only) reply on this thread!! bye :)

SiggyMc
11-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Put me in the story as a merchant that actually gives equips to save Alterra, not those grumpy people wanting money from people who is saving their lives. Or if it doesn't work, you can choose anyone that'll match the story but has more things to do than saying "Hi" and left. :P
Two words: Don't rush.