PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums, not to the game.

Dynastu
02-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Hello. I'm Dynastu...obviously. So, after 7 months of trying to figure out how to register, I finally figured it out heheh...press the register button...anyway, a lot of people know me in the game. Recently I deleted Dynastu, though, because I was too addicted to Pocket Legends and decided he was the source of my addiction...I'm making more 50's...er 55's, because I regret deleting Dynastu :)

Zeus
02-07-2011, 12:49 AM
Hello. I'm Dynastu...obviously. So, after 7 months of trying to figure out how to register, I finally figured it out heheh...press the register button...anyway, a lot of people know me in the game. Recently I deleted Dynastu, though, because I was too addicted to Pocket Legends and decided he was the source of my addiction...I'm making more 50's...er 55's, because I regret deleting Dynastu :)

Email support@spacetimestudios.com to ask for them to revive your character. They will undelete it.

Dynastu
02-07-2011, 01:10 AM
Omg thank you so much range!

Zeus
02-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Omg thank you so much range!

no problem :) Glad I could help.

BanjoDrummer
12-18-2011, 02:31 PM
just wondering, if they could get back deleted characters, why cant they get back lost items from a scam? you cant delete a character by accident because you have to type in your characters name. That doesnt make sense...
Email support@spacetimestudios.com to ask for them to revive your character. They will undelete it.

LucySkyDiamonds
12-23-2011, 07:09 AM
They want you to keep playing, but if they give back scammed items they could get it wrong. Give an item to a friend then say he scammed it! And get it back? Theres lots of unverifiable factors n a supposed scam.. my best guess.. lol