PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10 pink

markus
02-07-2011, 12:41 AM
What is best way to farm these and what bosses are they off?

Zeus
02-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Create a level 10. Farm in dark forest map 1. Farm with only level 10s or under. (I recommend bow bears with maxed rage). And umm... Silknight drops it. Make sure the little indicator is white before approaching silknight. (Once you see him, it won't change). To reduce indicator, clear all mobs till indicator eventually drops to yellow. If the indicator isn't white... Then.... You won't be getting level 10 items. I hope this was clear. Condensed it greatly for you :)

markus
02-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Lol ty! I was running through on my lvl 50 bird. Lol

Zeus
02-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Lol ty! I was running through on my lvl 50 bird. Lol

Ya, you will NEVER, I repeat... NEVER get a level 10 pink doing that :).

Snakespeare
02-07-2011, 11:19 AM
and don't even think of doing meahead's deli. i have been testing in there. the drop table is ok, you can get level ten greens, but you can't get the special greens you can get in dark forest... and the purples are all armors that are enhancements on the special greens, as is the pink armor... so i surmise that there are absolutely NO purples or pinks in meathead's deli

for instance, ezeria's armor level ten green cloth armor is not available in meathead's deli, so how could the purple or pink? but you can get green cloth from meathead, so the drop table is different (in case you had doubts)

Protank
02-07-2011, 12:32 PM
U can get the lvl 14 pinks from silk tho with ur 50 ;)

Fyrce
02-07-2011, 01:58 PM
You can see Silknight to check her status. That's ok.
You cannot, however, trigger her, because then you'll need to leave the map to "de-trigger" her if she's yellow and you want a level 10 item.
If she comes after you, you've triggered her. If she doesn't, you're good.

Oh yeah, she's white before the other mobs are white. So if what you're fighting turns white, she's white. She turns white a few mobs before the rest of the dungeon turns white.