PDA

View Full Version : This is getting frustrating.

Paulnaj
11-07-2014, 06:34 AM
I thought the high ping dc bug will end after the event, but no. It goes on inside elite maps. Same problem when inside event.

I even blamed my internet provider but they tested it and monitored my connection for days and all is good.

I am starting to have a bad feeling about this game and where it is going if this continue to go on.

No dc on towns, just when you fight elite mobs or the first wave of monsters on it. Just like inside event on paracelsus.

Also, 2 devices is connected to my wifi and in game. My gf and me, we go to elite and i can see myself moving on her device but im not on mine, and vice versa.

This is not only us, ask around in game and all people who run elites. They are all experiencing this.

What do you want us to do when we log in? Chit chat on towns?

We have been trying to calm down since event. Do something about this bug, coz we are paying to be satisfied and enjoy what we paid for. Fix this first before anything else you patch or the problems will just add up. Get a permanent solution for this.

PS. Don't ask me to send a ticket, you do it(mods) its a massive problem not just mine. If you dont believe me, go run elites and ask around.

Raselph
11-07-2014, 09:37 AM
I thought the high ping dc bug will end after the event, but no. It goes on inside elite maps. Same problem when inside event.

I even blamed my internet provider but they tested it and monitored my connection for days and all is good.

I am starting to have a bad feeling about this game and where it is going if this continue to go on.

No dc on towns, just when you fight elite mobs or the first wave of monsters on it. Just like inside event on paracelsus.

Also, 2 devices is connected to my wifi and in game. My gf and me, we go to elite and i can see myself moving on her device but im not on mine, and vice versa.

This is not only us, ask around in game and all people who run elites. They are all experiencing this.

What do you want us to do when we log in? Chit chat on towns?

We have been trying to calm down since event. Do something about this bug, coz we are paying to be satisfied and enjoy what we paid for. Fix this first before anything else you patch or the problems will just add up. Get a permanent solution for this.

PS. Don't ask me to send a ticket, you do it(mods) its a massive problem not just mine. If you dont believe me, go run elites and ask around.

I apologize what us happening with you Paul , but remember to keep your thoughts constructive as well as the complaints , please do blame STS but not in such a manner , be positive here in the forums

Going back on your problem , once you start any elite run , when the timer starts , the zone gets locked , if you get disconnected you will not be able to join the players in an "active elite zone". This is to prevent getting the APs very easy , also there can be another reason ,

Please patient enough to wait for the new server client to come online

Thanks,

Zeron

Paulnaj
11-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Zeron,

Thanks for the reply. But we both know you do not represent any game mods, devs and or producers.

In other hand, i am not a kid. You cant tell me what to do and how i construct things. Thank you.

Now ask yourself, have you played enough to be annoyed in game or visit this forum more? If you are more of a forum player then ill tell you, you cant give sympathy that much. We need fix, not that anyway.

Did you know? Alot of players just play and doesnt care about this forum? They cant complain much as this forum is too moderated from making account to activating it up until one can post. Aint no body got time fo dat as the meme says.

Alot of people in game complain worse than my post. You havent seen the frustration of most players in game who actually plays than people who check forum more regularly than logging in to the actual game.

Thats all im asking, a permanent fix before anything else. Ive played too much games to see where this is going. Seriously.

Sincerely yours,
A gamer who actually plays.

As an addition, you dont need to apoligize, like i said, you do not represent them in anyway.

Also, you actually dont know what im talking about. Your reply to my problem is not what you understood it was. It is the dc bug and not what you are saying. I know how the game works. Its not what you think the problem is. Its the dc bug. Please, not you. You cant do anything about the problem. Sorry.

Raselph
11-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Zeron,

Thanks for the reply. But we both know you do not represent any game mods, devs and or producers.

In other hand, i am not a kid. You cant tell me what to do and how i construct things. Thank you.

Now ask yourself, have you played enough to be annoyed in game or visit this forum more? If you are more of a forum player then ill tell you, you cant give sympathy that much. We need fix, not that anyway.

Did you know? Alot of players just play and doesnt care about this forum? They cant complain much as this forum is too moderated from making account to activating it up until one can post. Aint no body got time fo dat as the meme says.

Alot of people in game complain worse than my post. You havent seen the frustration of most players in game who actually plays than people who check forum more regularly than logging in to the actual game.

Thats all im asking, a permanent fix before anything else. Ive played too much games to see where this is going. Seriously.

Sincerely yours,
A gamer who actually plays.

As an addition, you dont need to apoligize, like i said, you do not represent them in anyway.

Also, you actually dont know what im talking about. Your reply to my problem is not what you understood it was. It is the dc bug and not what you are saying. I know how the game works. Its not what you think the problem is. Its the dc bug. Please, not you. You cant do anything about the problem. Sorry.

Lemme just make it simple enough ,

The devs and mods are working on it , so they have mentioned that they will make the new client that will solve this DC issue that's it

Paulnaj
11-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Can you lead me to the link where they said it?

Thanks in advance, zeron.

Justg
11-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Help us figure it out here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!