PDA

View Full Version : Hauntlet!!

Linkincena
11-07-2014, 07:18 AM
So I just completed Hauntlet solo in 84 secs as a mage..
But as a damage class doing with mage was so difficult. .
it took 20 tries to do it..
While with Solo rogue.. its a piece cake..
I used top gear at lvl 36 and still it was so so tough..
Why STS made mages so lousy..
Worst in everything. . Time runs, PvP, Elites (die a lot)
Only useful thing mages come in handy: Mana.. that's all

InternetExplorer
11-07-2014, 07:21 AM
You might wanna head to the Announcement section and check the Face Time with space time vid. Theres a short segment in there about mages.

Madnex
11-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Sorcerer is the most technical class and the one it takes more skill to compete with. If you don't have it, you can always swap to another class.

Serancha
11-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Hate to tell you link, but for solo hauntlet and tombs mage is faster at every level than rogue. The only reason rogues are used in lb runs for those is because they kill bosses faster.

Raselph
11-07-2014, 09:28 AM
You already know that mages are a crowd contRol class , since I don't need to explain to person smarter than me , you already know the answer , but yes we suck at times but other classes aren't as much of a master crowd class as we are , we aren't just for mana , rogues can't do solo very good as sera has mentioned but rogues aRe adVantage For most ppl but for me all classes are perfect , oh yea I did 30 runs of hauntlet but I only got to 1.31 minutes :/

baklolz
11-07-2014, 09:35 AM
try wid a different spec link

fire 4/5 leave scorch
light 4/5 leave shock
gale 2/5 take speed of wind
clock 5/5

rest points in passive str int dex crit and movment speed.
U shud be able to complete it under 75 seconds :)
Time the gale to perfection is the main key

Iahwahska
11-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Have a 41 mage and rouge and I gotta say its much easier to solo on mage.

Serancha
11-07-2014, 07:06 PM
For a full run of Kraag 4 solo, mage is over a minute faster. For elite tinderin it's parties with 2 mages who get the best times. Things like this are why I never understand all these "mages suck" threads. (Save the pvp lectures please, people. I've read them all and also know that mages are now more powerful in pvp than at any time in the history of the game).

Mages have their niches, just like other classes. If anything, for pve it is warriors who are handicapped, not other classes.

Raselph
11-07-2014, 09:45 PM
try wid a different spec link

fire 4/5 leave scorch
light 4/5 leave shock
gale 2/5 take speed of wind
clock 5/5

rest points in passive str int dex crit and movment speed.
U shud be able to complete it under 75 seconds :)
Time the gale to perfection is the main key

im not sure but i think the build might work for me...

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Rogues solo maps faster because they kill faster than the average. Mages aren't meant for soloing, but I personally think mages clear maps faster in teams rather than solos.

Serancha
11-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Rogues solo maps faster because they kill faster than the average. Mages aren't meant for soloing, but I personally think mages clear maps faster in teams rather than solos.

Disagree 100%. Sorry. I run all three classes and the only things rogues are faster on is bosses.

BaronB
11-08-2014, 12:52 AM
If you feel your mage is broken there is some pretty cool guides in the guides section ^.^

Raselph
11-08-2014, 12:54 AM
If you feel your mage is broken there is some pretty cool guides in the guides section ^.^

any guides if your mage is "shattered"?

BaronB
11-08-2014, 12:58 AM
any guides if your mage is "shattered"?
No such thing. Only will is shattered not your mage.

Anarchist
11-08-2014, 01:42 AM
For a full run of Kraag 4 solo, mage is over a minute faster. For elite tinderin it's parties with 2 mages who get the best times. Things like this are why I never understand all these "mages suck" threads. (Save the pvp lectures please, people. I've read them all and also know that mages are now more powerful in pvp than at any time in the history of the game).

Mages have their niches, just like other classes. If anything, for pve it is warriors who are handicapped, not other classes.
Outta thanks.

phillyr
11-09-2014, 06:52 PM
I never...EVER see "join mage" in Gchat always "j rogue" "j warrior*

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Raselph
11-09-2014, 10:04 PM
I never...EVER see "join mage" in Gchat always "j rogue" "j warrior*

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

seriously? for clashes then? that j rog ... j war...suggests that ur in karma....

Xeusx
11-09-2014, 10:14 PM
seriously? for clashes then? that j rog ... j war...suggests that ur in karma....
Do you even know what guild Phillyr stay? Lol.

Raselph
11-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Do you even know what guild Phillyr stay? Lol.

u know better than i do