PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Free Recording & Uploading Service

Waug
11-07-2014, 08:07 AM
First thing first, you must use proper Application format -

1>In game Name -
2>The level of the character u want to record with -
3>Where and what do u want to record -
4> time range u'll be available in game - use IST (proper time frame - ex. 10:30am IST to 11:30am IST & 2:30 PM IST to 4:30pm IST) convert ur time into IST here - http://www.timebie.com/index.php
5> you may add any other preference read below.

I was reading a tournament thread then this idea came to my mind, also regarding people ask me to get into my video so here it, I'm providing unlimited totally free video recording and uploading service, it will be upload to my YouTube channel

Let me clear, what I meant by unlimited - No of (videos) times and places you want to do this, but that totally depends on my capability, time etc. Let's me clear all these things that circulating in my mind.

1> One video will be at most 10min long.

2> 720p HD (max) + Game Sound + Music that I may choose.

3> For pocket Legends & Arcane Legends also ( but considering in pl I have many level toons but in all only one L15 so it would be limited to that)

4> I would not be active (means I won't play) in your video specially if it's PvP, other than recording it.

5> Recording time may be utmost 15-20min long but in that case I'll edit out unnecessary part to make it utmost 10min.

6> I may edit, add music, add text but won't add my voice commentary BUT if you want you can send me an audio/video file containing your voice or something else to add into it, but that totally optional.
Recording audio is just too easy, so you can do that in the device that you play pl.

7> What you want to record is totally up to you, it maybe pve gameplay/PvP at any lvls/tournament anything but I'll definitely exclude/edit out any in appropriate language, but teaming/rushing /spawning such things are allowed.

I think rules are clear, if I forgot something, I'll add it latter.

now what you'll have to do -

1> Leave a reply/pm/contact me in game mentioning your preferences. -
#) what, where, how we wanna shoot
#) the title of the video u want
basically anything you want.. BUT I'll choose what to follow and what not to, that will totally depend on me.

1> your ign (u wanna record with)
2>level/PvP level i applicable
2> what you want me to record
3> your preferred time (in IST , I can't take more load lol, convert your time into IST here http://www.timebie.com/index.php
4> What should be focused on (u may say focus should be on team/on me/boss/some specific player etc)
5> your preference ( like title suggestion, u wan music, commentary or anything)

here's a good example
1> ign - onenoobrusher
lvl - 1
I want - lvl1 PvP recording
Time preference : 7:30 am-11:30am, 2:30pm-8:30pm
focus - should be on the player I'm fighting
preference- If possible title may consist -"watch a pro lvl 1" to fight, I'll provide you a commentary audio file if u send me the video after editing, please don't add game sound.

To sum up rest of thing, I have my limitations such as having that lvl twink/internet connection prob/editing time/uploading time /my time etc so basically it'll take time if everything is ok, first come first serve basis.

I may create a new youtube channel it upload in the existing opiest channel

I may shut down the service anytime if I face any problem. thnx

Waug
11-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Reserved in-case

Etarbitrev
11-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Great!
Come L.15 PvP anytime after 8pm London time & feel free to video.
Add Invertibrate.

Etarbitrev
11-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Just wondering when you get a decent amount of vids are you gonna start charging ppl?

Waug
11-07-2014, 09:01 AM
^ no I have no intension to do that. but I want ppls to read everything who is interested.

pls follow the proper application method lol, I'm not going to covert London time so as use GMT (or maybe I find a better option) time only.

Etarbitrev
11-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Ok. In 6 hrs time every day.

Waug
11-07-2014, 09:17 AM
sorry for time confusion I'll convert it for u only but if ur serious please follow the proper application format (i'd like to see that)

Electrophiles
11-09-2014, 09:17 PM
great

i want to film my level 77 lustr str mage beating onenoobrusher 10-0 tonight in 1v1 pvp match
its good chance to broadcast my skill and beat birds with a underpowered character

Waug
11-09-2014, 11:22 PM
I kept saying use proper format, like

ur tonight may be someone's midday, u have clearly mention the time range in IST

LETS say I'll be playing 7:30pm IST to 10:30pm IST, AND I'll be always available during this time frame...

u did not even mention ur ign.

decompile
11-12-2014, 08:28 AM

HeyitsTubs
11-12-2014, 08:37 AM
yeah im getting the time zones screwed up. im eastern time zone.. for example i dont know the comparasion of EST and London time zone. Kinda confusing

Etarbitrev
11-12-2014, 08:50 AM
level 77 lustr str .. underpowered character

Thats sarcasm right?

Etarbitrev
11-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Caused some confusion for me. You said that thing about AL lv15. But it reads as "All" so it messed me up lol, spent like 10 mins working it out haha

Waug
11-12-2014, 09:11 AM

Waug
11-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Caused some confusion for me. You said that thing about AL lv15. But it reads as "All" so it messed me up lol, spent like 10 mins working it out haha
Oops, finally u did that,

@heyitstubs k use application format and in time zone mention ur timezone, I'll convert it to as per my need