PDA

View Full Version : I Wish You All Luck

Pharcyde
02-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Tomorrow is the day, a new journey starts. Thousands of Brave heroes will embark into the unknown, faced with a unsure future. When surrounded by darkness, the will to give up everything for nothing is what legends are made of. The unfortunate truth is Legends die, Heroes last forever. Boys will become men, champions will be born and legacy's will be made. All of this can be yours, but the first step is the hardest; the inner battle to leave everything you trust, everything you know, everything you love in hopes of finding glory and a new higher life. Good luck to all you brave Heroes and may the realm of Alterra guide you to eternal fame and glory.

Ellyidol
02-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Leonidas... AWOOO! AWOOO!

Inching
02-07-2011, 01:31 AM
..... and only if you have platnum~!!

Dizzy
02-07-2011, 03:00 AM
Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

regie831
02-07-2011, 03:15 AM
godspeed!!!

Inching
02-07-2011, 03:33 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH ... love this one...~!!

KingFu
02-07-2011, 03:40 AM
All true, but best of all noobs will be crushed:D

PLaCiD
02-07-2011, 07:45 AM

I really did laugh out loud!

PLaCiD
02-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Tomorrow is the day, a new journey starts. Thousands of Brave heroes will embark into the unknown, faced with a unsure future. When surrounded by darkness, the will to give up everything for nothing is what legends are made of. The unfortunate truth is Legends die, Heroes last forever. Boys will become men, champions will be born and legacy's will be made. All of this can be yours, but the first step is the hardest; the inner battle to leave everything you trust, everything you know, everything you love in hopes of finding glory and a new higher life. Good luck to all you brave Heroes and may the realm of Alterra guide you to eternal fame and glory.

My brother talks like this everytime he's drunk lol

Duke
02-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Heroes of Alterra! My brothers and sisters. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Ursans, Avians, and Enchantresses fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Alterra comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Heroes of the world!

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 08:13 AM
So much cheese!

Riccits
02-07-2011, 08:19 AM
So much cheese!

full agree

Ellyidol
02-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Heroes of Alterra! My brothers and sisters. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Ursans, Avians, and Enchantresses fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Alterra comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Heroes of the world!

Aragorn LOTR?

Duke
02-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Aragorn LOTR?

Yes. With a few minor edits, of course.

Pharcyde
02-07-2011, 10:23 AM
My brother talks like this everytime he's drunk lol

lol this wasn't seriously :D I was bored nd thought "hey, might as well.."

PLaCiD
02-07-2011, 10:27 AM
lol this wasn't seriously :D I was bored nd thought "hey, might as well.."

lol I know you wasn't seriously talking like that. But it's hilarious when when brother's drunk ... he talks like that and means it lol

Pharcyde
02-07-2011, 10:36 AM
lol I know you wasn't seriously talking like that. But it's hilarious when when brother's drunk ... he talks like that and means it lol

lol my brother pretends to be spongebob when hes drunk... Oh the wonders of beer.

StompArtist
02-07-2011, 10:56 AM
All true, but best of all noobs will be crushed:D

Nay. They always re spawn.

Nightarcher
02-07-2011, 11:14 AM

Spawn-kill them...

drewcapu
02-07-2011, 11:31 AM

If at first you don't succeed, maybe you never will.