PDA

View Full Version : Wow? Really?

KingFu
02-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Black eyed peas performed at super bowl 45, like really? Their music is horrible enough when it isn't live, sure, they have catchy rhythms in their songs, but their lyrics, and singing is horrible. Only one that did anything near a good/decent job was Will.i.am. Fergie was screaming into the mic, sure, the performance was flashy, but does that make up for the horrible performance they made? I swear, they think a catchy rhythm, and a ton of people in lit up suits make everyone go "WOW, LIGHT UP SUITS! BEST. BAND. EVER!!!" Slash came on, and I was so psyched, but scared that the black eyed peas would join in, and they didn't! Yet, fergie did-.- At that time, I went from this : :D to this: D: Ruined that song for me for at least a month, I'm amazed slash agreed to perform with them, I don't care how much they payed him:p Usher came on stage, he's usually not very good at live performances, but was decent, I'll give him that much, but I was TERRIFIED if Justin beiber was next, since he tends to piggy back off him and vice versa:p

Basically, I'm just ranting, because I'm tired, and have been holding this in for a while. :p

On the plus side, the game got pretty good at half, and packs won!!:D

Ellyidol
02-07-2011, 03:41 AM
I know what you mean. Their songs are catchy, just even the chorus at times. The verses are just babbling, then boom chorus, yay. Lol

I thought Justin Beiber was the ball?

KingFu
02-07-2011, 03:45 AM
I know what you mean. Their songs are catchy, just even the chorus at times. The verses are just babbling, then boom chorus, yay. Lol

I thought Justin Beiber was the ball?

Ya, ik, "Im so 2008, she's so 3000 late" like what? Lol, just repetitive, meaningless lyrics.

Also, what? Lmao

Ellyidol
02-07-2011, 03:46 AM
Ya, ik, "Im so 2008, she's so 3000 late" like what? Lol, just repetitive, meaningless lyrics.

Also, what? Lmao

Hahaha, I didn't even know those were the lyrics til now. D:

And nothing, just don't really like him.

Did you know all the proactive endorsers I've seen were women, Katy Perry, Avril, and then Beiber? LOL

KingFu
02-07-2011, 03:52 AM

Did you know all the proactive endorsers I've seen were women, Katy Perry, Avril, and then Beiber? LOL

Lmao, haven't noticed that, but epic, now that you mention it:p

Heh, at least he's not doing danimal commercials, like those kids from disney after their show got canceled:p

bladesword
02-07-2011, 05:26 AM

I blame my Itunes for letting me buy old songs... dont know any lyrics from the 3 people above listed lolz

Cabero
02-07-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey now! I like Black Eyed Peas a lot!!! :o Don't diss them!

KingFu
02-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Hey now! I like Black Eyed Peas a lot!!! :o Don't diss them!

They're. Horrible.....