PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Well I was bored and I'm really hoping that sts decides to make a mythic version of Shady and Surge/Whimm Brothers.

So in my boredom I searched for some funny looking pics and decided to try and make up some good stats.

Please keep feedback and suggestions constructive I just quickly made this within a couple of minutes.

Lets start of with the name, arcane ability, happiness bonus and passive ability shall we:).

Ork(y) and dork(y) (yes indeed I'm terrible at making up names, you will also notice this further on in the article).

AA: Huricane pain, Ork(y) and Dork(y) whirl around their enemies causing a short stun and diminishing armor by 30% for 5 seconds.

Happines bonus: +10% Damage, +15 primary stat, +10 crit, +100 hp
EDIT: adding another +10 dex,str and int, +50 armor.

(no idea if this is to op or to weak any constructive feedback is welcome).

Passive attack:
Passive ability at level 1: punch,
Damages a single target having a chance on reducing it's armor by 15%.

Passive ability at level 10: heavy punch,
Damages a single target having a chance on reducing it's armor by 15% and it's movement speed by 20%.

Passive ability at level 20: insane punch,
Damages a single target having a chance on reducing it's armor by 15%, it's movement speed by 20% and a 10% chance on knocking back* an enemy.

Passive ability at level 30: critical punch,
Damages multiple targets having a chance on reducing their armor by 15%, their movement speed by 20% and has a 10% chance on knocking back one or more enemies.

Passive ability at level 40: arcane punch,
Damages multiple targets having a chance on reducing their armor by 15%, their movement speed by 20% and has a 10% chance on knocking back one or more enemies.

*The knockback is as in how the chest splitter knocks back enemies, no stun included.

Now just a photo of how I would imagine these 2 little critters.

All the credits for these 2 drawings go to the artist named, Miko.

This pet could maybe be bought with tokens during the event or looted in a Frozen locked grand crate of the watch (if such thing is coming this winter event).

Once again, please keep feedback and suggestions constructive I just quickly made this within a couple of minutes.

Ssneakykills
11-07-2014, 12:52 PM
I like this idea but they aren't very Christmas orientated maybe if you had like two elfs with green suits instead

Just a suggestion

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 12:55 PM
I like this idea but they aren't very Christmas orientated maybe if you had like two elfs with green suits instead

Just a suggestion

Yeah I also thought of that but then I was having the feeling I would get 2 rogues in green and red arlor outfit as a pic :p and when I saw this pic I just needed to use it:).

My first idea actually was 2 smaller and cuter versions of snowball ^_^

But on another note the winters rage/fury (don't know which one it exactly is) vanity isn't that much into xmas either :p

Anarchist
11-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Looks kinda weak for a mythic pet to me Apple. I think it needs more stats buff at least. Legendary pets have gotten really stronger, mythic should follow up, or no?

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Looks kinda weak for a mythic pet to me Apple. I think it needs more stats buff at least. Legendary pets have gotten really stronger, mythic should follow up, or no?

Lol that's why I said that I didn't really know if the bonus was op or weak:), ty for the feedback.

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Feel free to give any feedback on what stats should be added or improved at the happines bonus:D.

Anarchist
11-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Standard 20/25 primary stat, 15 or 10 rest + crit and damage + 100 or more HP.

Independently from AA thats a good base imo for a new mythc pet.

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Well for the sake of xmas :p

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Suggestions from a guildie: " 14% Damage, +38primary stat, +7% crit, +145 hp
These stats are better imo, Apple"

"Also, because its a twin type pet, I think that instead of one target with that passive, it should at least hit 2"

Pillowhead
11-07-2014, 02:57 PM
+10
I would love to have one, that's for sure. >_<

gumball3000
11-07-2014, 04:01 PM
They look a bit too human for a pet.

Anarchist
11-07-2014, 04:12 PM
They look a bit too human for a pet.

That's what you get when rogue dates smurf XD

Chronexia