PDA

View Full Version : Disconnects When Attempting To Run PvE Maps!

Zeus
11-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Hello,

It seems that myself and everybody in my party has been disconnecting when trying to complete maps. Heck, I could not even complete a WT4 run or Rook's Nest without multiple disconnects throughout the entire party. Additionally, it is not just me. Other players in my party were experiencing this as well.

This is my ping, download, and upload speeds testing from a server in San Diego, CA (local):

This is my ping, download, and upload speeds testing from a server in close proximity to STG's servers:

The connection is very stable, very fast, and with lots of bandwidth. It is also a home internet connection.

My device(s) that I've currently experienced these disconnects from are:

- iPhone 6 Plus 64 gig Silver

- Lenovo Y50

- Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012

- iMac 27" Late 2009

I'm at a loss of what is wrong. Can a developer please help me figure this out?

Niixed
11-07-2014, 06:47 PM
I have been experiencing similar disconnects lately except less frequently than Zues is describing.

I'm in the seacoast area of New Hampshire.

I use Samsung Galaxy Note3, iPad Mini, iPod, and Kindle Fire, and a high end HP PC on wireless. I have another AL player living with me and he does not experience a disconnect at the same time as I do. Usually the disconnect happens during high mob activity. Without warning the character freezes and ping always reaches 120k.

Heiress
11-07-2014, 07:28 PM
dc dc dc dc dc ffffff

-flips table-

danley clocked 500-1k ping , dc-ed mid-brackenridge 2 hours ago and gave up running - europe
avshow clocked similar ping, dc-ed mid-arena 15 mins ago and gave up running - us
I just dc-ed arena again gonna give up running lol - australia

there goes my pt u got the whole world covered

Paulnaj
11-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Yup its a bug, not a connection problem. If this is not fixed in less than 2weeks you know where this game is going.

Mayday mayday mayday!!
Arcane legends going down! XD

hp13131
11-08-2014, 12:06 AM
I also have same kind of problem with every pve normal/elite maps game runs smoothly for 5-10min after 5-10 minutes red ping and disconnect from game
I am using xperia z1with stable wifi connection/stable 3g.
Cant run a single map i hope sts will fix this as soon as possible i wondor der is no lag and disconnection in town execpt running map.

Churjya
11-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Its happening after the event cool down update right?... cause i had no dc problem when running the event. Now... everywhere dcdcdc.

Goodhabbit
11-08-2014, 03:50 AM
yeah, this happens in any map, even in cities. in elite map you always dced in the 1st pull

Sdbigdaddy
11-08-2014, 07:54 AM
Disconnects ALL the time! Every where. I get out of app and surf online with full bars. Really frustrating and getting angry.

Arpluvial
11-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Hey guys!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and disconnects! Make sure to this thread, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!! , with the following information:

- Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred
- Character Name
- Type or device and OS. You can usually find your OS version in your settings.
- # of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects
- Description of the problem. What exactly happened?
- When did your connection issues begin? (date)
- Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g)

More information means that the team can better identify and isolate problems. For now, I'm going to lock this thread.