PDA

View Full Version : Bug Razor shield!

cami
11-07-2014, 01:35 PM
I were trying vs with a mage, and in the first time I win because I charge skill, but big surprise! when I charge in the second vs the stun of the fireball make me lose, this is rare, later trulle kill me and I can use the power of the skill must I die each time for use the power of razor shield? lols

Anarchist
11-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Maybe your rs ran out? Or maybe you didnt charge completely?

cami
11-07-2014, 01:38 PM
if this have a % let me know STS lol because in the description of the skill say nothing -.-

cami
11-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Maybe your rs ran out? Or maybe you didnt charge completely?

I also think same but yes I charge completely :(

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Not really getting it but it sounds like if the sorcerer stunned you just when you tried activating Razor Shield which results in you using your skill while it's not doing anything, if this is the problem well I'm sorry it isn't a bug.

cami
11-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Not really getting it but it sounds like if the sorcerer stunned you just when you tried activating Razor Shield which results in you using your skill while it's not doing anything, if this is the problem well I'm sorry it isn't a bug.

let me make a video, I believe that is better :P

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 01:54 PM
let me make a video, I believe that is better :P

It sure is :)

Madnex
11-07-2014, 04:12 PM
If you unlock the 3 extra second upgrade, razor shield only works once until you die or change map. Old bug, hopefully they'll do something about it whenever the skill system gets the promised refinements.