PDA

View Full Version : Paracelsus Gem

Shackler
11-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Please make it tradeable. im a warrior and i dont need it. Because putting on an item and losing 6 str doesnt worth it. i cant waste my 6 str just for 5-10 dmg. nothing changes for a warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
11-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Please make it tradeable. im a warrior and i dont need it. Because putting on an item and losing 6 str doesnt worth it. i cant waste my 6 str just for 5-10 dmg. nothing changes for a warrior.

the first paracelsus gem gives u (2+5,5) x Bonusdamage DMG. It s way more than you think as Bonusdmg on a lvl 41 char is usually higher then 4.
Best use it in an item that lasts long with you, for example the new myth pendant from the planar tombs.

Shackler
11-07-2014, 03:53 PM
the first paracelsus gem gives u (2+5,5) x Bonusdamage DMG. It s way more than you think as Bonusdmg on a lvl 41 char is usually higher then 4.
Best use it in an item that lasts long with you, for example the new myth pendant from the planar tombs.

Can you fell the dmg difference(before para gem-after para gem) on 1v1 vs?

Ardbeg
11-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Can you fell the dmg difference(before para gem-after para gem) on 1v1 vs?

expect about roughly 28 dmg gain. (depends on your bonus dmg). this is noticeable and you don t want your opponent to have it while you lack it.

Shackler
11-07-2014, 04:16 PM
expect about roughly 28 dmg gain. (depends on your bonus dmg). this is noticeable and you don t want your opponent to have it while you lack it.

Thats good but it would be good for me if i could sell it. ill need some money before the xmas event.

kinzmet
11-08-2014, 11:43 PM
(-1) I'm always against the idea of making para gem tradable. Use it on mythic items and sell it, pretty easy to sell if you just use it.

Anyway it will not be tradable, see remi's post.

Hey there. :) Thanks for the suggestions. At this time, we do not plan on making the gem tradable, but I do see your concern about the gem color. I passed this along to the dev team and they will look into tweaking it so that it's a little more distinctive. Thanks everyone for your input.

Shackler
11-09-2014, 04:09 PM
(-1) I'm always against the idea of making para gem tradable. Use it on mythic items and sell it, pretty easy to sell if you just use it.

Anyway it will not be tradable, see remi's post.

Thx for your reply. i didnt know Remiem's answer. Anyway i sold my para gem for 2m.