PDA

View Full Version : Freshen up DL - Ideas

Klaypex
11-07-2014, 07:52 PM
delete this thread

Santosh Elangadi
11-08-2014, 03:12 PM
As far as leader board is concerned, leader board holding players get anything special reward/gift in the particular event?

Hassan Akbar
11-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Re look at the drop rates >.>

PredatorXI
01-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Lol who voted the: "Nah, I'm fine with the current update..." ? -.-" i very bored that have nothing new in this game.. I play few months and i dont know the older players how no bored yet the game lol

geubar
01-18-2015, 03:05 AM
i don't agree with the changing hair color for free the no blood-packs and the re-spec with gold..we need those challenges. as far as everything else u said i totally agree and what about a new guild hall..and u know whenever you're farming and u feed the female does a back flip and male just..idk what he does but there should be other signature moves available for purchase maybe and also i like how in star legends if u want to pvp someone u can make a match and add a password so only the person u tell the password to can come ..cause i try to 1 on 1 people and ..it does not go as planned unfortunately ..what about skin color ..u have some good ideas here ..hope sts takes action

Freanagok
10-18-2015, 11:22 AM
I aggree all what you said if will be awesome but we have 0.3% that they will update the game like the relic weapon drop rate i farmed more than 1 years and i got big nothing so i think they no will update and they never check the DL forum they leave us so very sad.