PDA

View Full Version : Omg wow

Dalonewolf
02-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Alright this morning i went to cs to see price of ol rift. I'm not very rich so i found a guy selling for 30k less than auction price so i immediately jumped on that. After 10 minutes he switches the ol rift with ol void right before trade. I accepted and he dissapears and i had no chance to report him. What do i do i barely have any money and i worked hard for that 140k i lost. His name is sekky btw

Formora
02-07-2011, 07:35 AM
You can report by typing in /report sekky.

This type of scam really sucks, but next time always make sure the other person accepts first before you do so he can't switch anything. Especially when it's something worth a alot.

Riccits
02-07-2011, 07:41 AM
i always say... look twice before u set check box....
and when something sounds too good for a trade, pay even more attention, probably is some kind of scam!
when i watch sometimes the sell spam in town, i only see ppl which want to scam in some way... i am so sad of that...

Ellyidol
02-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Lol I just saw that guy in pvp.

170 kills 30 deaths in pve for a level 50. Mynas or power levelled noob much?

And he dies once, says wtf, and leaves.

Dalonewolf
02-07-2011, 07:50 AM
Ugh now i dont know how imma get gear for 1.7

Yahway
02-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Ha elly that was too funny

Yahway
02-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Don't worry, he was doing the same thing so I went through the motions with him and then reported him. Mods will have the whole conversation. When I told him his scam was on the forums he sent me a smiley face.

RedRyder
02-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Lol some guy tried scamming my brother "full rift set 130k"
We happened to be in the same room when he recited it so I was like wtf let me see

He says show the gold, I put it, an he says

" oh sorry I only have the green rifts sorry"

Wtf?

Fyrce
02-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Be sure to check what you are trading for BEFORE tapping confirm.
For gold, make sure to COUNT the zeros. Very important.
If your confirm becomes unchecked, CHECK items again! Always assume if confirm becomes unchecked, that the other person has changed something. That's not always true, but think how unhappy you will be if it DOES happen.
Don't tap confirm if you are not certain. Read out the name of the item if you have to.