PDA

View Full Version : Is it only me or...?

Trancemaster
11-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Is it only me or is mage the weakest and noobest class in pvp? I'm lvl 30 and got best amor there is and I still get beat by warriors and rogue's. It may be that they are OVERPOWERED or mage is just horrible at pvp?? Mage should get some improvements...

obee
11-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Mages are discriminated...#buffmages2014

Chronexia
11-08-2014, 03:37 AM
I have a mage account and doesn't see anything that proves they are the 'weakest' and 'noobest' class as you've said. In your case, being always defeated by other classes doesn't mean you are weak. There are actually a lot of mages in pvp with less great items but they manage to defeat others, there're also some mages with strong items but are always defeated. If you ask me, I think it depends on how you play that character. I actually enjoy pvp-ing with my mage without having much difficulty with my opponents. So I guess it depends on your 'tactic' or on how you handle your toon. We all have different ways of doing that, right?

Appeltjes
11-08-2014, 05:05 AM
Lol you're lvl 30 what would you think... Everyone in that pvp range is 31 with mythic armor which easily beats yours, probably full mythic rogues there.

kinzmet
11-08-2014, 08:44 AM
Is it only me or is mage the weakest and noobest class in pvp? I'm lvl 30 and got best amor there is and I still get beat by warriors and rogue's. It may be that they are OVERPOWERED or mage is just horrible at pvp?? Mage should get some improvements...

Yes they needed improvements! And we are inluck because its comming!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?184961-When-is-the-mage-buff-coming

Lol you're lvl 30 what would you think... Everyone in that pvp range is 31 with mythic armor which easily beats yours, probably full mythic rogues there.

Actually, sorc's mythic starts at level 26.

Brownback
11-08-2014, 08:49 AM
I'm guessing this guy started playing AL yesterday.. Sorcerer's have been the most under powered class since the start of Arcane Legends-- Although few master this class.

Appeltjes
11-08-2014, 09:11 AM
Yes they needed improvements! And we are inluck because its comming!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?184961-When-is-the-mage-buff-coming

Actually, sorc's mythic starts at level 26.

He says he has the best armor but at 31 there's a myth armor.

wandaontheweb
11-09-2014, 02:14 PM
It is also based on how you built your passive & active skills. Look into that.

CheifR
11-09-2014, 07:57 PM
No offense but I think its just you. If they do buff mages i hope they'll also fix rogue's awful crowd control