PDA

View Full Version : Stash

Riccits
02-07-2011, 07:56 AM
until some days i had only 10slots in stash. i used it only for temporary items exchange between my chars. i decided to buy 75 slots and begun to stash more items...
actual situation is that the items in stash are listed by put in them.. so i have a completly chaos in there. when i search items i can scroll around to find. i dunno how ppl with some hundrets of items in stash do when they want to get a certain one.

i wanted to purpose to make the stash like the inventory of a char. so would be much more system there. i think this change wouldnt be sooo much work for sts.

what ya think about and how do u handle it today?

Cabero
02-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Yes I would love the stash to work the same way as the inventory. Pinks at top and then purples etc. Also have category tabs like in the inventory helms, weapon etc..

recklessfa
02-07-2011, 08:03 AM
I use a mule.
Stash is almost empty now for this exact reason. "Oh... I had a wraith armor here and now they worth nothing? Sweet."
My poor lvl30 alt is grounded to town with a 300/50 inventory Im not ready yet to giveaway, but at least I easily find what I look for.

Riccits
02-07-2011, 08:19 AM
I use a mule.
Stash is almost empty now for this exact reason. "Oh... I had a wraith armor here and now they worth nothing? Sweet."
My poor lvl30 alt is grounded to town with a 300/50 inventory Im not ready yet to giveaway, but at least I easily find what I look for.

when u look my sig, i use a overloaded mule too ;) but such workarounds coudnt be the solution..

i would purpose to give the possibilty in stash to make more "directorys" for example like: Temporary items, items to sell, rares, etc....

Formora
02-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Maybe a search like the cs? Or some way to sort the items as most of the things you transfer and stash are pinks so sorting them by rarity wouldn't work.

recklessfa
02-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Hihi, sorry yes, didn't pay attention and it wasn't a very constructive suggestion to begin with.
Stash on an iPad can def. Have enough screen real-estate to get some sorting features. I can't say for mobile phones or iPods...
Thought recently of a 'dual slots' stash with two separate areas you could use to distinct content but agreed, if they could have stash cloned from a player inventory, that would really make them more usable.

I suggested a user voice system for... Suggestions. At least they could get a feel of what we crave for by looking at the vote numbers.
Im sure many would like an improved stash too.
In the meantime, and for what it's worth, this one get my +1 vote.

Fyrce
02-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Stash by helm/weap/armor/shield/vanity would help a ton.

Zerious
02-07-2011, 10:25 PM
stash for holding items is a waste. 5 plat to make a new char with 50 slots...

FluffNStuff
02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Was about to post on this because of the new categories. I think the best would be if the stash mirrored the inventory, so if you click hats, the stash shows hats, if you click rings, the stash shows rings etc. Should not be that difficult a change and I would help a TON.

superglut2
02-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Agreed. Stash for me is rly getting out of hands, i got 2 chars with 250 pinks cause i dont wanna liquidate them and im too lazy to put them in ah rigut now. I would rly love to have all my stuff in stash cause i cant even use the hars anymore for playing th game.

Fyrce
02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
You can walk through portals w/ them and play a little bit. You just can't JOIN.

asommers
02-09-2011, 02:49 PM
We can add this to the list.

-ALS

recklessfa
02-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Great, thank you.

You guys killed our overweighted mules in the meantime...
maybe we were pushing it from your stand point, so I guess it's fair game.

I'll get busy with the CS then...
Thx.

Riccits
02-10-2011, 03:01 AM
i will hold my mouth next time :)

Snakespeare
02-10-2011, 10:42 AM
I do not know how to proceed without my mules. It will cost me 100 plat to purchase enough slots that I can continue to use them. I do not have that money in my budget at this time. My motivation to play has been to archive items of various levels. I no longer have that motivation. That is why I have 14 characters. Eleven are active farming from various campaigns and three of them are mules. Since the death of my mules, I don't know what to do. Until I spend 100 plat for inventory slots and additional mules, I will not be able to continue playing the way I like with the motivation that is u ique to me.

I would like to buy 1500 stash slots instead. Or maybe there could be some system for players like me who persist for so long in a game like this because of our encyclopedic obsessions.

Anyways, short of spending 100 plat on more mules and maxed out inventory slots, I don't know how to proceed.

drewcapu
02-10-2011, 11:34 AM
There's definitely collectors out there. You can include me on that list, even if my collection is probably pretty weak compared to the players playing longer.

If stash was more organized (tabs), had preview, had sorting, and bulk (by the 1000s)/unlimited slots possible, I think we can work things out ;)

superglut2
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Well we should have an unlimited stash and it should cost like 10-20 plat to unlock... So mich better then constantly spending plat for slots.

Snakespeare
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM
technically, when i put 399 items on one level 1 and never play it, i am circumventing the game system. i know this. i expected they would finally do something to make us buy our slots. it's about 100 plat, or $15, and i can pay it. might as well tough it out.

Redbridge
02-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Great, thank you.

You guys killed our overweighted mules in the meantime...
maybe we were pushing it from your stand point, so I guess it's fair game.

I'll get busy with the CS then...

Thx.

Stupid question. Why did you lose ur mules? Have just read this thread and thought what a great idea as stash is awful to navigate. Then got to this and thought HUMPH maybe not a good idea after all? Are mules allowed or not?

Kossi
02-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Hey devs,

Please bring back the mules... I cant buy the plat, and i dot want to liquidate 300 holiday items

Snakespeare
02-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Stupid question. Why did you lose ur mules? Have just read this thread and thought what a great idea as stash is awful to navigate. Then got to this and thought HUMPH maybe not a good idea after all? Are mules allowed or not?

we didn't lose our mules, exactly. we just can't use them anymore until we pay for enough inventory slots.

Redbridge
02-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Cool. I understand now. I was considering but will park that idea. Cheers for clarifying.

Riccits
02-11-2011, 07:42 AM
devs, could u plz change it back for a month or so that we can organize our stashing..? we have to buy the plat anyway...

Snakespeare
02-11-2011, 08:27 AM
So now they have increased the inventory size max to 500. A legit mule with that many slots costs 50 plat, and that means 3 for $20. I figure it is worth it. I didn't even realize it was the reason why I play until I couldn't do it anymore. Isn't that funny...

BeardedBear
02-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Here is my issue, I have 17 characters, most of them being twinks. I already bought the extra character slots to have them - which cost plat - now I have to max the inventory slots to keep up with my stash slots? How am I supposed to get gold and items to those twinks to keep up with the ever so changing items the devs introduce? I'd much rather prefer the devs refunding, or heck, keep the plat I spent to expand my stash, and just make it 50 items so it's usable by all players.

I don't merch or have any mules either, which I think is what the devs were trying to kill with this "stash" update, but perhaps they need to see how it's effecting people who have already spent plat for expanding their stash and other ways, not knowing it would bite them in the butt later. This really puts a sour taste in my mouth.