PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE: recording your iOS without ROOT!!!

Raselph
11-07-2014, 09:52 PM
hey guyz ios users please note this process down!!

or simply use this link , it has the same explanation as below >> http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/record-your-ipads-iphones-screen-no-jailbreak-computer-required-0156864/

1st Step:

Open safari , type Emu4iOS in the search link,

2nd Step:

select the link Emu4iOS.net , the very first website

3rd Step:

Select the Install Button

4th Step:

Open the Emu4iOS store

5th Step:

Select iRec Beta or iRec(beta)

6th Step:

once downloaded , be sure of what you will make , this is an application that never requires a root all you have to do is above the record button type in "test" and then start recording , once you have hit the start button iRec beta will direct you back to your screen , then open Arcane Legends and play for a few seconds and then go back to iRecc and select stop recording , then select the Recordings (.mov) >>note it is a like sheet , right down<< select the "i" on the top right and poof , you can record your view

Zeron

*\ since a few iOS devices might not be able to use iRec (Beta) or iRec , there is another app called "shou" that might as well do the job i will try it siince i usually have no time :)
*\ aplogies

obee
11-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Are you sure there isn't malware?

Raselph
11-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Are you sure there isn't malware?

check out the link above :)

Heiress
11-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Lol finally :) I'm surprised no one's caught on to this. Wouldn't take long for a thinking person to discern what works and what doesn't lol. Anyhoo, there's an extra step for iPad. Requires a quick date/time setting tweak - not sure if still limited to running on older ver iOS/models but that's what I've got. Has worked like a charm on my last 4 iPads for over 1 year+.

Nice share buddy

Raselph
11-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Lol finally :) I'm surprised no one's caught on to this. Wouldn't take long for a thinking person to discern what works and what doesn't lol. Anyhoo, there's an extra step for iPad. Requires a quick date/time setting tweak - not sure if still limited to running on older ver iOS/models but that's what I've got. Has worked like a charm on my last 4 iPads for over 1 year+.

Nice share buddy

thx heiress ^_^ ppl struggled with iOS now time for iOS to rule

#PCoutdatediOSreigns

Heiress
11-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Ya the sharing restrictions took some time to overcome

Oh yes - Some vid files play ok but get an image error msg in iPhoto, they're not goners, just extract those via a 3rd party desktop<->mobile wireless transfer app. XD

Raselph
11-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Ya the sharing restrictions took some time to overcome

Oh yes - Some vid files play ok but get an image error msg in iPhoto, they're not goners, just extract those via a 3rd party desktop<->mobile wireless transfer app. XD

oh , i forgot almost completely!

thanks alot heiress , i believe any file converter should do the job!

Appeltjes
11-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Had that app couple of weeks ago but since there wasn't a fix for ipod 5 in sight I deleted it again.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Had that app couple of weeks ago but since there wasn't a fix for ipod 5 in sight I deleted it again.

and then u started to use "shou"? right??

Pridde
05-18-2017, 01:54 AM
Thank you! Newest app for recording as of May 2017 is AirShou :)