PDA

View Full Version : My guess for Baelfort Sewers bosses. (based from picture and description).

Ellyidol
02-07-2011, 09:06 AM
The Goblin Shamen: Don't let him finish whatever it is he started!
- this one is like Gurgox. He has some sort of charging, one-shot aoe skill. My guess is one specific skill from a character will stop it. Or a combo is needed to stop it. Hence don't let him finish whatever he started.

Bandit King and Queen: Very dangerous when allowed to play together.
- king probably beckons, and queen does a fire blast combo. So you have to separate them so they don't do this (theyre probably AI'd to combo after beckon).

Gold Fever: You better not catch it!
- nothing comes to mind really, maybe a gold sink kind of boss? I remember reading once that I hope it's not some kind of boss that drains gold per attack.

Trash Heap: Silent but deadly!
- hmm. There aren't any kind of cloak skills in game (unless theres a new one) so my guess is this boss has a Gurgox like skill that is single target, but you don't know its coming.

The Cockroach: Love to eat crumbs. And plucky forest animals.
- just plain difficult. High damage and high hp/armour.

Whats your guess?

Riccits
02-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Gold Fever: You better not catch it!
may do not pin him, he will stomp us away...

Trash Heap: Silent but deadly!
May something like swamp gas...

KingFu
02-07-2011, 09:13 AM
mine:

Goblen, kill him before a certain amount of time, or he'll kill everyone, or, like the he'll slowly have fleets of enemies come in to try and kill you, the longer you take, the more they stack up.

King, you have a limited area to play in without grabbing attention of the witch, if you get her attention, they combo an amazing combo that destroys most of the team, or, what you said.

Gold fever, has some kind of debuffing disease, but a BAD one, don't let his combo hit you, or having him hit you for long, or you'll catch gold fever, and get an intense "disease" that debuffs you like mad to be set up for a 1 shot, and you're done. But heal won't heal this debuff!

Trash, either like gurgox, or he's gonna be a b**** to kill, he'll be like gurgox, but it'll be quiet, no hints, he shows little signs, but not a sound, he'll then randomly use his death combo and kill everyone that is in range, and doesn't have an orb, cloak, etc.

Cockroach, just gonna be a freaking b**** to kill, like a chuck norris boss.

Doomfurby
02-07-2011, 09:13 AM
For gold fever it could be a dot effect of some type, but like you said hopefully it doesn't drain any gold

Echelong
02-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Yes I think you are correct but I don't think (or at least hope) goldfever will drain your gold. I am thinking of different strategies on how to defeat them based on the information they provided. Some have similar strategies of WoW bosses but we had 40 players to deal with back then and now its a party of 5 so they are similar but different. Bosses like this will define good players and who really are good tanks.

Such a long wait.... -_-

Plazmo
02-07-2011, 09:29 AM
goblin - high aoe or randomly targeting players.
Bandit - they do massive attack if in range together. so 2 tanks or bird or mage can kite the queen since im guessin she has a lower damage.
Gold - no idea!
trash - sounds like poison that affects ur HP and Mana
roach - loads of adds maybe

Echelong
02-07-2011, 09:37 AM
goblin - high aoe or randomly targeting players.
Bandit - they do massive attack if in range together. so 2 tanks or bird or mage can kite the queen since im guessin she has a lower damage.
Gold - no idea!
trash - sounds like poison that affects ur HP and Mana
roach - loads of adds maybe

I don't think so queen will be high damage low armor. Shes a mage after all

pahud
02-08-2011, 02:27 AM
To kill roach you have to go in and break all the bins. Since u did not attack him yet, his life can not go any higher. U then have to kill him real quick. If the barrels come back again be sure to not blow up the bins b/c e will go back to full health =0 if barrels do come back, just don't use blast shots =)

Ellyidol
02-08-2011, 02:54 AM
To kill roach you have to go in and break all the bins. Since u did not attack him yet, his life can not go any higher. U then have to kill him real quick. If the barrels come back again be sure to not blow up the bins b/c e will go back to full health =0 if barrels do come back, just don't use blast shots =)

Or just don't use any aoe in the first place.

Hardest boss to understand is probably Gold Fever, since you don't really pay attention to your character doing "Celebrate". Lol

Riccits
02-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Or just don't use any aoe in the first place.

Hardest boss to understand is probably Gold Fever, since you don't really pay attention to your character doing "Celebrate". Lol

buts no problem too... just pay attetion at chests... but may better team decides before who destroy them, so that not all focus them.. no need..

Ellyidol
02-08-2011, 02:59 AM
buts no problem too... just pay attetion at chests... but may better team decides before who destroy them, so that not all focus them.. no need..

I don't know the chest thing either. Care to explain?

All we do is bash on him, if he puts a bomb on anyone we just move away. Lol

Riccits
02-08-2011, 03:04 AM
when u c the green orb around a chest u better destroy it fast ;) before orb u cant drestroy them...
when u do it so, u wont have any problem.

chests are destroyed with 3-4 shots. no need that whole team focus on it, one archer should destroy it while the rest continue dmg and tanking

Ellyidol
02-08-2011, 03:23 AM
So if the chests are destroyed, he doesn't do the bomb thing?

Balgreta
02-08-2011, 03:37 AM

i think he has a shield that reduces dmg taken, i just kited the boss from chest to chest as they activated then people didn't to swap to them and the chests got destroyed from aoe

Riccits
02-08-2011, 04:13 AM

to say the truth, i never saw any bomb bcz i focused chests only lol, but i think yes.. when the other keep him far from the chest with orb u will be save..
chests respawn when ur not quick enough thought..

Fatpigwarrior
02-08-2011, 05:51 AM
kill queen first she heals king

Riccits
02-08-2011, 06:09 AM
kill queen first she heals king

yep focus queen first then is much easier ..

Fyrce
02-08-2011, 08:01 AM
My first group tried that. King kept killing everyone and queen was really hard to kill anyways. All subsequent groups killed king first. No group wipes doing it that way. Maybe when everyone levels up so king can't 1-2 hit all the mages and birds and you can dodge his beckon and stun...