PDA

View Full Version : Test Server, To the Max?

SacredKnight
11-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Edit: How about when someone makes a test server acc or joins a test server they get Upgraded Mythic Armor, Mythic Jewelry, Mythic Pets and the best Elite Legendary for their class?

Note: Edit from previous.

Thanks for reading ;)

Ebezaanec
11-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Give everyone the best gear and soon you'll have skewed feedback. Planar tombs is too easy, etc. Then come release day, STG listens to difficulty complaints.

Sure, some might say that they are testing top gear against the bosses, but for the most part people just want a taste of expensive gear.

Just give the players an inventory with all the general gear. Myth set, claymore, expedition rifle, myth amulets, talisman, etc.

SacredKnight
11-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Give everyone the best gear and soon you'll have skewed feedback. Planar tombs is too easy, etc. Then come release day, STG listens to difficulty complaints.

Sure, some might say that they are testing top gear against the bosses, but for the most part people just want a taste of expensive gear.

Just give the players an inventory with all the general gear. Myth set, claymore, expedition rifle, myth amulets, talisman, etc.

General gear, still good :) That being said though, I hear people whom are maxed out and still struggling with tombs, no?

Serancha
11-08-2014, 02:12 AM
For the arena test server, they handed out arcane rings to everyone. People tested it with max gear, which 95% of players do not have in reality. Then when it was released for real, everyone found it too difficult.

Pyramuson
11-08-2014, 02:31 AM
I agree with Serancha, it is best to use what ever gear you currently have and what you can afford so that it feels more like the actual server. However, I always get DC during tomb runs so I stopped for awhile until STS fix d connection problems.

Ticklish
11-08-2014, 03:00 AM
An upgraded mythic set and mythic accessories appears to be the mid-decent gear nowadays. Or at least, for people who are committed to the game and are constantly tryin to improve their playing style and gear. If a player is unable to use the same gear setup as his due to server issues, then a 4/5 mythic setup seems to be the best generic outfit for him.

SacredKnight
11-08-2014, 04:48 AM
For the arena test server, they handed out arcane rings to everyone. People tested it with max gear, which 95% of players do not have in reality. Then when it was released for real, everyone found it too difficult.

They gave out rings? Hm, makes sense though.

Haligali
11-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Nvm.

Chronexia
11-08-2014, 09:23 AM
It'll be a lot easier in the test server. But in reality, there'll be a great difference once it's released.