PDA

View Full Version : How to fight warriors

Demonharphas
11-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Hello guys
I have a question, in end game how can you kill a warrior?
IM full mythic (mythic bow, mythic armor and helm, wild amulet blood ring, one para gem, no arcane pets)
And I can't kill a normal geared warrior!
I run out of mana before they die so I can't kill them :/
So can someone give me some tips to fight them without using mana pets (jack or valkin)
Thanks for the help :)

Dumbledore
11-08-2014, 11:02 AM
charge bow and preserve mana, wait for jug to run out and go for kill, btw is your mythic bow lvl 41 or 31

and I recommend dovabear or malison, u shd be able to win with a 41 bow and these pets.

Appeltjes
11-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Charge bow, shadow pierce, aimed, shadow pierce.
I'm not a rogue but that's sounds quite good :p

Anarchist
11-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Run around like a cockroach saving mana then kill. works for 80% of the warriors.

If the war has a sam forget that strategy, Watch out for the jugg and after it runs out, rush him.

Demonharphas
11-08-2014, 11:48 AM
charge bow and preserve mana, wait for jug to run out and go for kill, btw is your mythic bow lvl 41 or 31

and I recommend dovabear or malison, u shd be able to win with a 41 bow and these pets.

Level 41 lol
So I don't attack the warrior while he is in jugg or when he heals right?
Thanks

Demonharphas
11-08-2014, 11:49 AM
Run around like a cockroach saving mana then kill. works for 80% of the warriors.

If the war has a sam forget that strategy, Watch out for the jugg and after it runs out, rush him.

Wars with Sam are impossible to kill lol
How much time does jugg last?

Anarchist
11-08-2014, 11:58 AM
10 or 15secs, tbh cant remember.

When you are cornered or when he juggs...use shadow piercer and dash away. It usually gets a war mad cause he expects you to be attacking him so he can replenish mana or health. Holding fire and guessing the times when NOT to attack is the key.

Ps: more than words you need practice, lots of versus. Lots of deaths.

powermaxed
11-08-2014, 12:23 PM
For me tanks will drop instantly if you stun lock them..
Bow stun-combo-slag stun-combo(tap all).. if that fails preserve mana and wait for jug to die out and kill. Pierce through tanks if they proc on your or about to sam stun. GL ;)
Also save mana by pet swapping and bow charging only, occasional shadow pierce for little hp gain.

jiph
11-08-2014, 11:42 PM
jugg doesn't do anything for warriors is a junk skill. using jugg as an excuse-. If you don't wanna keep dying delete rouge and make a warrior or keep losing simple

kinzmet
11-09-2014, 12:11 AM
jugg doesn't do anything for warriors is a junk skill. using jugg as an excuse-. If you don't wanna keep dying delete rouge and make a warrior or keep losing simple

LOL, you really don't play PVP. :)
Don't you know that maxed end game rogues are already complaining on STS to nerf them, because they can literaly kill anything (have your heard of 1combo=death or 1Aimshot crit=death?). As for the Juggernaut skill, saying it was junk skill means you don't really play PVP specially guild wars.

jiph
11-09-2014, 12:40 AM
What?

jiph
11-09-2014, 12:48 AM
I can kill any rogue that has the same damage as me ANY
Without jugg or vg or stunt pet IS PURE SKILLS you just need to practice -. I'm terror when it comes to pvp 1v1 in any mmo or FPS

Ssneakykills
11-09-2014, 03:49 AM

So you would want a game full of warriors? Beats the object of mastering a class

Brownback
11-09-2014, 04:09 AM
You can beat em with sam.

Auto attack them for 10secs

As no charge to provide crit chance on next

Aimed charge non charge nox and pierce

Stun or fear (sam best) crawly or slag works

Spam aim nox pierce

Can kill top tanks in 20secs

Migzorille
11-11-2014, 06:22 AM

Jugg isnt a useless skill. Its a very effective skill actually. When rougues attacks you while jugg is active most of the time there mana will run out before they even kill you.

Arachnophobik
11-11-2014, 10:44 AM

Jugg is more or less essential for endgame pvp specially during clashes. Rogues are good for endgame pvp. One shot here, one shot there, all as long as you know what youre doing.

jiph
11-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Rouges are only good at stealing kills in pvp and running STUN PETS CANNOT HELP YOU OR ARCANE RING. when two arcane mauls can be equipped on a damage warrior is game over even faster because is coming

debitmandiri
11-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Try to get critical rate to 35%+
Rogue not kill fast wo critical

Trust me im using legendary bow have 35% crit rate and can 2-3 shots legendary tank. Because every crit i made 2-3k dmg

CAK Vader
11-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I have the best way, ask him nicely to take off his armor or weapon, either works :D

Appeltjes
11-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Try to get critical rate to 35%+
Rogue not kill fast wo critical

Trust me im using legendary bow have 35% crit rate and can 2-3 shots legendary tank. Because every crit i made 2-3k dmg

Lol do these tanks also move? You can't 2-3 shot a decent tank that knows what he's doing and actually does smthn.

Commander.
11-11-2014, 04:05 PM
do u want the best answer? play as a tank to know more about ur opponent class and how to kill them .
u gotta know about the warriors skills and strategies then u will find the weakness points .

Dumbledore
11-11-2014, 10:40 PM
do u want the best answer? play as a tank to know more about ur opponent class and how to kill them .
u gotta know about the warriors skills and strategies then u will find the weakness points .

nothings better than experience, pro tips right here...

Dex_addict
11-12-2014, 09:34 AM

Absolutely ^^ best advice right there...now on to finding a name for that extra character slot lol ;)

Ravager
11-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Depends on the situation. If you're fighting a team-based fight, you aim for rogue or shieldless mage and fight around warrior. If you're fighting a warrior alone, only used charged normal, charged aimshot and packs. When you see him stunned/terrorized/panicked, unleash your strongest combo (including shadow pierce). Most likely juggernaut is inactive or not being used.

CheifR
11-12-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm a rogue. Just don't attack during jug, stun lock him and charge ur bow often..

Dogoeswoof
11-12-2014, 09:43 PM
How to kill tanks in two spell rotations, especially bulwark ones with tons of armor and health.
Charge aimed, pierce
Warrior jugs after the dmg
Use stun pet such as slag, I use sam. The warrior is stunlocked so they cant heal which is the only thing that makes rouge vs warrior longlasting and mana draining.
Charge aimed, pierce, nox, autos and basically get as much dmg before war heals. If you crit both aimed you win. I personally have base crit of 40%.
If you dont kill by now, the warrior will heal and only spam autos and charged aimed. You have to all in a warrior in between heals if mana is an issue so u can spam nox and pierce if u think warrior is low. You can also use jack for mana lv 35-41 for long fights 1v1
This is an ideal fight that works 20-30% of the time for me.
Otherwise dont waste mana on nox, spam autos and time 3-4 charge aimed between heals to try to kill. Use packs ofc if u are going to die

debitmandiri
11-13-2014, 08:36 AM
Lol do these tanks also move? You can't 2-3 shot a decent tank that knows what he's doing and actually does smthn.

Yeah i know it. He will move but i can still kill him before 2nd hor. The most important thing i didn't run out of mana like starter said because i have crit

Brownback
11-30-2014, 05:05 AM
How to kill tanks in two spell rotations, especially bulwark ones with tons of armor and health.
Charge aimed, pierce
Warrior jugs after the dmg
Use stun pet such as slag, I use sam. The warrior is stunlocked so they cant heal which is the only thing that makes rouge vs warrior longlasting and mana draining.
Charge aimed, pierce, nox, autos and basically get as much dmg before war heals. If you crit both aimed you win. I personally have base crit of 40%.
If you dont kill by now, the warrior will heal and only spam autos and charged aimed. You have to all in a warrior in between heals if mana is an issue so u can spam nox and pierce if u think warrior is low. You can also use jack for mana lv 35-41 for long fights 1v1
This is an ideal fight that works 20-30% of the time for me.
Otherwise dont waste mana on nox, spam autos and time 3-4 charge aimed between heals to try to kill. Use packs ofc if u are going to die

I just said that on first page.