PDA

View Full Version : What is your worst wrong chat?

obee
11-08-2014, 01:17 PM
When I was an officer in chosen, we were talking about kicking someone, and I accidently typed it in g chat. LOL

Zuorsyra
11-08-2014, 02:31 PM
lol talking dirty crap with a friend and accidentaly typed all of it in guildchat

Wutzgood
11-08-2014, 02:46 PM
When I was an officer in chosen, we were talking about kicking someone, and I accidently typed it in g chat. LOL

Exactly this lol.

Schnitzel
11-08-2014, 02:47 PM
replying to my own message (._.)

Dumbledore
11-08-2014, 03:28 PM
GC: So many noobs begging in pvp
Friend : Say plz nab :p

Me in GC : Plzzzz bro

Candylicks
11-08-2014, 08:38 PM
lol talking dirty crap with a friend and accidentaly typed all of it in guildchat
Lol. Line better for the adult chatting.

ClumsyCactus
11-08-2014, 09:38 PM
GC: So many noobs begging in pvp
Friend : Say plz nab :p

Me in GC : Plzzzz bro
Anyone from eminence can agree that i do that kinda stuff ironically ALL the time... XD

CheifR
11-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Was telling my uncle who plays the game"you can join but some of them are idiots" annnnnd yea >_< luckily there was hardly anyone on at the time

CAK Vader
11-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Wew...my worst chat would be, ok this was in SL but close enough...in SL pvp there is a stupid rule where you have to say go before fighting someone k? So instead of saying guuuuu! I said.... Guuuuu with an f .______.

Gensin
11-09-2014, 05:09 AM
Lol. Line better for the adult chatting.

Snapchat better for it, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

obee
11-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Snapchat better for it, LOL.

Adults use snapchat?

radagan
11-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Adults use snapchat?[/QUOTE]
Hmm not sure lol

Kumsaati
11-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Someone told me can you write my name with using N instead of L or somethng like that His name was Ligger and i typed N_-_-i gger and i got 1 week ban-_- I HAVE LEARNED THAT DAY WHATS IT MEAN -_-

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Someone told me can you write my name with using N instead of L or somethng like that His name was Ligger and i typed N_-_-i gger and i got 1 week ban-_- I HAVE LEARNED THAT DAY WHATS IT MEAN -_-

Lol this kinda made my day^_^

Ps, bad don't use the n word :/

Hail
11-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Well I am not going to say one of my because I think this one is more deserved. I was an Officer in Elite Twinks and I invited someone to the guild after inspection. He joined and said in guild chat "tell bla bla I have managed to join, I will tell you what happens later" - this was a fail pm to an enemy guild officer (he was a spy) :) He made my job so much easier and left the guild with a s*** :) Very polite man.

Magegrimm
11-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Well I am not going to say one of my because I think this one is more deserved. I was an Officer in Elite Twinks and I invited someone to the guild after inspection. He joined and said in guild chat "tell bla bla I have managed to join, I will tell you what happens later" - this was a fail pm to an enemy guild officer (he was a spy) :) He made my job so much easier and left the guild with a s*** :) Very polite man.

Lol very good story

Agnes
11-09-2014, 11:55 AM
My friend msged me and ask me to invite him to my party, i wanted to say full but my keyboard gone crazy and i said fu.. I felt so bad..

CAK Vader
11-09-2014, 12:44 PM
My friend msged me and ask me to invite him to my party, i wanted to say full but my keyboard gone crazy and i said fu.. I felt so bad..

You have no idea how many times I did that when trying to boot someone LOL

Serancha
11-09-2014, 05:31 PM

LOL pvp drama goes awry with chat failures. Hilarious

Sakurahb
11-09-2014, 06:18 PM
I joined a party and there was a friend ( tank) we were going to do elites. I didn't liked his way of tanking,then i sent pm to my other friend in the pt " i don't like to run with ***** he's not good "...

I sent it to party chat,he left the pt,i sent pm and he said "its ok".

Omg i was feeling so bad.

obee
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
I joined a party and there was a friend ( tank) we were going to do elites. I didn't liked his way of tanking,then i sent pm to my other friend in the pt " i don't like to run with ***** he's not good "...

I sent it to party chat,he left the pt,i sent pm and he said "its ok".

Omg i was feeling so bad.
Dang! And he was your friend

Hail
11-09-2014, 07:46 PM
I think after the Introduction of the new chat system, these mistakes have become more often.
-Not always a bad thing, gives us something to laugh about ha ha