PDA

View Full Version : 1.7 B-side (Additional Changes)

asommers
02-07-2011, 01:59 PM
These are also in the 1.7 build, but were not listed earlier:

Updated advancement curve!
Added elite level cap of 56! This represents an elite level cap where it takes 10 times the amount of xp to get to 56 as it did to get to 55. Equip the Level 56 Crown of Persistence if you make it!
Burke the Blacksmith in Forest Haven towne offers five (5) daily quests that award crafting components!
Check out the new Jeweled Crown vanity items for sale in the store! Choose from a variety of gemstone colors.
There is now a forge in 'Muck Hovel' - the hub 'towne' of the Balefort Sewers - where you can make improved versions of the "Gemstone" gear!
You can craft improved versions of Level 55 Boss drops by visiting "Farrow the Forger" in the underground city of Muck Hovel!
Level 55 Boss Monsters have a very rare chance of dropping Level 55 crafting recipes. These recipes can be used at the Balefort Sewer forge.
Warriors can now do a 'Combo' with "Beckon" and "Stomp."
Items for all classes added to the Store! Lightning and Darkness staff weapons, Heavy Crossbows and Flaming Battle Crossbows, 1H Flaming Swords and 2H Darkness Blades are now offered at Levels 50, 52, and 54.
Premium Item Packs no longer offer 'Epic' items; only 'Legendary.'
Character skills can now be upgraded to "Rank 6!"
Bosses and mini-bosses in the "Balefort Sewers" award a lot more XP :)
Elite monsters also offer more XP!
New Experience Elixir added! Get the new "Water of Wisdom" elixir for 3X Experience per kill (for up to 5 minutes. Elixir effects are removed before the 5 minute expiration mark if your character dies or leaves the zone.)
Elixir "Potion Packs" Upgraded! Lower-tier Experience Elixirs upgraded!
Fixed various quest typpos
Show price on Platinum purchase confirmation screen
Added recommended level information to map and host game screens
Added confirmation to accept all friend requests

thugimmortal
02-07-2011, 02:01 PM
These are also in the 1.7 build, but were not listed earlier:

Updated advancement curve!
Added elite level cap of 56! This represents an elite level cap where it takes 10 times the amount of xp to get to 56 as it did to get to 55. Equip the Level 56 Crown of Persistence if you make it!
Burke the Blacksmith in Forest Haven towne offers five (5) daily quests that award crafting components!
Check out the new Jeweled Crown vanity items for sale in the store! Choose from a variety of gemstone colors.
There is now a forge in 'Muck Hovel' - the hub 'towne' of the Balefort Sewers - where you can make improved versions of the "Gemstone" gear!
You can craft improved versions of Level 55 Boss drops by visiting "Farrow the Forger" in the underground city of Muck Hovel!
Level 55 Boss Monsters have a very rare chance of dropping Level 55 crafting recipes. These recipes can be used at the Balefort Sewer forge.
Warriors can now do a 'Combo' with "Beckon" and "Stomp."
Items for all classes added to the Store! Lightning and Darkness staff weapons, Heavy Crossbows and Flaming Battle Crossbows, 1H Flaming Swords and 2H Darkness Blades are now offered at Levels 50, 52, and 54.
Character skills can now be upgraded to "Rank 6!"
Bosses and mini-bosses in the "Balefort Sewers" award a lot more XP :)
Elite monsters also offer more XP!
New Experience Elixir added! Get the new "Water of Wisdom" elixir for 3X Experience per kill (for up to 5 minutes. Elixir effects are removed before the 5 minute expiration mark if your character dies or leaves the zone.)
Elixir "Potion Packs" Upgraded! Lower-tier Experience Elixirs upgraded!
Fixed various quest typpos
Show price on Platinum purchase confirmation screen
Added recommended level information to map and host game screens
Added confirmation to accept all friend requests

Cant wait thanks devs

cool 1st post

Major
02-07-2011, 02:01 PM
You guys rock!

serulean
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
so sick.

/excited

StompArtist
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
The only thing missing is a Squirrel suit for Stomp! Great stuff! Stoked.

serulean
02-07-2011, 02:03 PM
dude, so much platinum going to be spent on respecs haha

Doubletime
02-07-2011, 02:05 PM
"You can craft improved versions of Level 55 Boss drops by visiting "Farrow the Forger" in the underground city of Muck Hovel!"

Very cool. Thanks Devs!

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Sounds great!

hawkei
02-07-2011, 02:06 PM
OMFG!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!-passes out-...................-Comes back- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!cycle restarts.......!!!!!!

Dizzy
02-07-2011, 02:09 PM
So much awesome. :D

Love bosses giving more XP, that's probably my favorite. Daily quests is a close second tho.

Physiologic
02-07-2011, 02:09 PM
I dont know if this has been answered, but are respec going to be given out in light of the increases in Max skill levels?

Baked-Potato
02-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Yay a combo for bears!! Thank you!!! Gonna have to update my Tank guide once I reach 56 :)

drewcapu
02-07-2011, 02:11 PM
"Fixed various quest typpos"

:D

Riccits
02-07-2011, 02:12 PM
OMG!! Bears have combo!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

SOUNDS GREAT!! TY!!!! :D

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Lol gonna be a lot of stomping going on. So much for tight, compact mobs ;)

StompArtist
02-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Lol gonna be a lot of stomping going on. So much for tight, compact mobs ;)

Stomp spamming will be horrible the first few days...

serulean
02-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Stomp spamming will be horrible the first few days...

good thing you are a stomp artist.

:)

King Richie
02-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Oh no now bears beckoning and stomping will be crazy .... byebye aoe attacks !! =(

Arterra
02-07-2011, 02:21 PM
was hoping for the secret addition of guilds.

StompArtist
02-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh no now bears beckoning and stomping will be crazy .... byebye aoe attacks !! =(

Wait and see. People will adapt to it... Personally I like it, the bears will require more tact and judgement on when to use certain skill vs spamming all skills. Or... maybe... they'll get everyone killed in a heartbeat. :D

superglut2
02-07-2011, 02:25 PM
So patch any minute now?

gnardog666
02-07-2011, 02:32 PM
cant wait!!!!!!!!! thx a million devs

Sanatorium
02-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Sigh... Golfever is SOOO hard lol -.-.
GREAT update tho, I love 1.7 :).

icantgetkills
02-07-2011, 03:20 PM
riuzd chmaiudhmais gq i got schoooooooool I HATE IT OMFG

FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Snickers
02-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Awsomeeee!!!!

Phoenixking
02-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Grr server down far 30min the other half has pass

Fyrce
02-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Quests for Burke should probably be counted in the Forest Haven quest total...?

Nevermind. Just discovered out they're repeated. Cool.

anonymousabyss
02-07-2011, 11:56 PM
This RAWKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .... I'm even more addicted!

CowboyJim
02-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Gold Fever not that tough, did him with 1 Mage, 1 Pally and 1 Bird........there is a typo though when he appears....the message says "God Fever has appeared" instead of Gold Fever......lol

Echelong
02-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Why not make the last skill point (6th now) an elite one like the level cap? What I mean is for the last skill point on each skill you will get a bonus for using it. For example a skill that awards 10 damage per point the end point will award you an extra 10 damage if you have it on 6.

Zerious
02-12-2011, 07:03 PM

As if fabio wasn't crazy good already....

CZYjoeDAVOLA
02-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks for changing it only development team that listens to the community

wolfendragon
02-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Thats great looking forward to it

Royce
02-17-2011, 11:57 AM

I spent several hundred plat on those packs to get complete pink sets before this update. I find it somewhat outrageous that this change would be made without reimbursing those who spend tons on the packs when they dropped purples. I am highly disappointed by this and think we should get our plat back.

Baked-Potato
02-17-2011, 12:03 PM
I spent several hundred plat on those packs to get complete pink sets before this update. I find it somewhat outrageous that this change would be made without reimbursing those who spend tons on the packs when they dropped purples. I am highly disappointed by this and think we should get our plat back.

+1

I only bought a few packs, but still. Its not fair for those who bought them until they finally got all pinks, and now people can spend less plat. Its Balefort Sewers!

RedRyder
02-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Yea I too have spent a fair deal of Plat..

BeardedBear
02-17-2011, 01:40 PM
I think a few of us fall in this boat. I've spent more money on these plat packs than all the plat I've spent in the game since I started playing in April.

"We want a refund, we want a refund!" *slams on table*

But seriously, I think we should be compensated some how. Don't know how crazy this would be, but perhaps refund all packs prior to this update for us bulk buyers?

Physiologic
02-17-2011, 03:14 PM
I've never contemplated on buying the Premium Item Packs, but was intrigued on their functionality. I haven't been around Pocket Legends as much as many of you guys have, but you guys (not you guys specifically, but the community in general) constantly state that the devs absolutely hate the idea of putting any sort of gambling in PL, and gambling will never be implemented in the game. Why then would you dump a ton of Platinum on Premium Item Packs when you know it's a gamble to obtain pinks (and the devs took a stand against gambling)? As opposed to fighting against the idea in the first place?

Adapts
02-17-2011, 08:05 PM

Totally agree here.

I even liquidated some of the worthless purps for more stash space, but still have alot of them just wasting away... 2 sets worth actually

asommers
02-17-2011, 08:23 PM

I will look into what we can do.

-ALS

Zeus
02-17-2011, 08:38 PM

-ALS

Oo, free plat pl0x? :p. Thanks!

Barbamitsos
02-19-2011, 12:17 PM

ye i spent around 300 plat for the pacs

Djinn80
02-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Question - I purchased a lvl 20 str premium plat pack and only have an Epic helm... will my epic helm be upgraded to a legendary one now? I'd hate to have to spend 35 more plat just to get an updated helm.

Thanks!

BeardedBear
02-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Any update on this asommers? I know you said you were looking into it.

romgar1
02-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Very good question bearded. We patiently await a response.

Lizardfeather
02-23-2011, 09:28 PM
The epic helms you got are probably non-existant now, so look on the bright side, you now have 1337 gear that no longer exists ;)

BeardedBear
03-25-2011, 12:38 PM

-ALS

I'd really like an answer on this. It's almost 2 months later and no answer about people spending 100's of plat when it was unnecessary. I'm trying to patient.