PDA

View Full Version : relief fund for struggling players

curvature
11-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Hey!
So, I was thinking
and listen to this:
A sort of donation system for players that need help or just want some extra gold or for an item
I was thinking something like a request system in balefort castle where people could select a choice of need:
<For a set>
<other>
Then players choose how much gold they want to donate and get rewards depending how much they donate
Q: What would this do?
A: Eliminate some beggars and even some scammers
This is a ROUGH DRAFT im totally open to suggestions and improvements :angel:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a:

Giazagilur
11-08-2014, 09:46 PM
This is good concept. However, I feel like some players would take advantage of it

curvature
11-08-2014, 09:51 PM
This is good concept. However, I feel like some players would take advantage of it

Yea sts would need a way to limit it.. I'll leave that up to them though

Giazagilur
11-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Yea sts would need a way to limit it.. I'll leave that up to them though

If only :/ They couldn't find a way to limit the platinum daily blessings and thus had to remove it

Sheugokin
11-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Hey!
So, I was thinking
and listen to this:
A sort of donation system for players that need help or just want some extra gold or for an item
I was thinking something like a request system in balefort castle where people could select a choice of need:
<For a set>
<other>
Then players choose how much gold they want to donate and get rewards depending how much they donate

Idk if there would be enough donations though. Usually, people like me, get money ONLY to buy items for farming, showing-off, and/or PvPing. Other than those reasons, I don't merch/farm. I bet people can agree. Also, one of the forumer's sig says something like "Greed is good."

curvature
11-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Idk if there would be enough donations though. Usually, people like me, get money ONLY to buy items for farming, showing-off, and/or PvPing. Other than those reasons, I don't merch/farm. I bet people can agree. Also, one of the forumer's sig says something like "Greed is good."

Wouldn't people donate for plat? If donations led to platinum awards I think that might encourage the greedy

Sheugokin
11-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Wouldn't people donate for plat? If donations led to platinum awards I think that might encourage the greedy

But the platinum payment has to be quite big, maybe half of what you give?

Not like "Tori the Teller" who gives HORRIFIC trades.

curvature
11-08-2014, 10:08 PM

lol, donat 10m get 5m platinum

Sheugokin
11-08-2014, 10:15 PM

Yeah didn't think of that....

Um maybe cap is like 1k plat for 5m gold???? Idk...

Farminer's
11-08-2014, 10:17 PM
10m gold 5k plat or so

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

curvature
11-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Yeah didn't think of that....

Um maybe cap is like 1k plat for 5m gold???? Idk...

I know that this is off topic but if you play clash of clash I was thinking of that system where you get xp for donated troops,
I think 5m for 5000 plat is good so
1000/1
10000/10
100000/100
1000000/1000
Do you agree?

Sheugokin
11-08-2014, 10:40 PM
I know that this is off topic but if you play clash of clash I was thinking of that system where you get xp for donated troops,
I think 5m for 5000 plat is good so
1000/1
10000/10
100000/100
1000000/1000
Do you agree?

That seems fair enough!

Hunzzz will know be a billionaire with platinum too if he plays....

Bazinga!
11-08-2014, 11:42 PM
I like this idea, but anything that has to do with free platinum won't happen. Platinum is their main source of income in PL. Now we're getting it free. They might as well shut down the game. Platinum is the only reason the game is still going on. They're trying to make the most out of it. Once platinum is gone, PL is gone.

iiirootzz
11-09-2014, 11:26 AM
I like this idea, but anything that has to do with free platinum won't happen. Platinum is their main source of income in PL. Now we're getting it free. They might as well shut down the game. Platinum is the only reason the game is still going on. They're trying to make the most out of it. Once platinum is gone, PL is gone.

^^^

Ssneakykills
11-09-2014, 11:54 AM

People can make so much gold with 5k plat so easily over 10 mil that they payed in the first place

Somemager
11-09-2014, 12:01 PM
People can make so much gold with 5k plat so easily over 10 mil that they payed in the first place

2k plat at mini is most of the time a 10m+ payout depending on your luck but imagine 5k...

Burstnuke
11-09-2014, 12:01 PM

"Tori the Teller" has to give horrific trades, because if the trades were good, there would be a massive increase in gold.

Mister Smith
11-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Nawh.

Epw
11-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey!
So, I was thinking
and listen to this:
<For a set>
<other>
uhmmmmmmm nope

curvature
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
uhmmmmmmm nope

Why not?

Farminer's
11-14-2014, 08:02 AM
uhmmmmmmm nope
I wanna know why not this is a good way to increase the players in game and always player=more money=better economy=more gears/arcane=more money for STG so in the long run sts would be making more money so they need to so this.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

HeyitsTubs
11-14-2014, 08:14 AM
well, if there was a dontating system, it will decrease the effectiveness and usefull ness of cs. For example, if its all based on chance, lets say some noob donates 405 gold and gets dragon...

curvature
11-15-2014, 03:28 PM
well, if there was a dontating system, it will decrease the effectiveness and usefull ness of cs. For example, if its all based on chance, lets say some noob donates 405 gold and gets dragon...

What? I don't think you understood the system..

CrimsonTider
11-15-2014, 04:36 PM
more gears/arcane

Wrong game.