3 new pets of upcoming Planar Tombs!

SHADE :

BREEZE :

SNAPPY

Any comments?

Or maybe share info about their arcane abilities & passive skills

Limsi
11-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Another set of pets most of us won't really use.

Prahasit Prahi
11-08-2014, 10:36 PM
What Limsy said is 100%..no 200% correct...I don't find any use of those pets...just a simple thing of re coloring them makes too worse...and in mean while they are giving good pets for big events so these are Deary Brother and Sisters for me.

Madxnoob
11-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Atleast they made.snappy.hard to achieve with 100 dragon teeth. I Sell snappy 6mil when released if anyone wants? :D

Capolista
11-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Atleast they made.snappy.hard to achieve with 100 dragon teeth. I Sell snappy 6mil when released if anyone wants? :D

Collector, or someone who want their stable full with all pets will always buy new pets ..

If the price is reasonable!

Thiago Thorin
11-09-2014, 02:04 AM
SHADE had a good stats and a amazing owl bad-face

kinzmet
11-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Doesn't even hold a candle to dova/gyrm/blinky. Buff it please :) (Not that I already know the AA)

Shimada
11-09-2014, 05:31 AM
Breeze and snappy are just re-colored pet. Buff the stats at least to make our effort worthwhile. As many would not buy this pet if we list it in auction.

Axesam
11-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Whats their AA ?

Hail
11-09-2014, 06:59 AM
All I can say is these pets cannot be judged until we get hold of their AA, passives

CAK Vader
11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
I just find it funny how AL players complain about recolors, they actually look quite cool. You guys seem spoiled compared to the SL content ;/ this past Halloween was the worst event sts could have possibly imagined. No recolors, and they even removed stuff LOL.

Ssneakykills
11-09-2014, 09:23 AM
I would of at least expected new pets not recoloured stuff

Hail
11-09-2014, 09:31 AM
I do not mind the recolours. I actually think they are an improvement from the previous pet colours also that Snappy looks insane!

CAK Vader
11-09-2014, 12:39 PM
I do not mind the recolours. I actually think they are an improvement from the previous pet colours also that Snappy looks insane!
Yes...how can you not appreciate shade ;/ and snappy lol

Dex Scene
11-11-2014, 08:51 AM
They are decent pets. If they are buffed people will complain how pink pets are getting better than mythic pets.
Also a limited time legendary pet (event pet) should be kept better than other farmable pets.
Only my opinion

Raselph
11-11-2014, 09:04 AM
SHADE had a good stats and a amazing owl bad-face

that doesnt look much of an owl...it looks like a demon bird squashed up...except on the face that remains so "HUGE"

Jexetta
11-11-2014, 12:33 PM
While some of you are defending these pets being 'pretty good', I would offer you the words of Carapace :

Thanks for the feedback guys!

The original intent behind the Tombs content was exactly as you are describing. Very difficult, even for veteran players, with large rewards to compensate. This would be the place to go after gearing up in the Arena and Tindirin elites at the very least. As such, it is not necessarily intended for fresh level 40 or 41 characters.

Having said that we do want players to enjoy the time they're spending to acquire that gear! We've got a round of fixes going in for some things today shortly as well as some balance tweaks on the mobs. We hope to see them dying a lot easier and the bosses to be a little less obnoxious.

Be sure to leave additional feedback once the new server fixes are live so we can take a final swing before it goes live in the future!

Thanks guys,
-Carapace

The above being said, have any of you ran the tombs? Unless they nerf the tombs severely (which I really don't want, I kinda like the difficulty) getting one of these pets you might be pretty unhappy as an average player. Currently, I would say that 'high end' (and not arcane ring) players will probably take 40-50 minutes on the last 2 boss maps. How long did it take you to loot Blinky for a pet that has much better stats? Unless the AA blows me out of the water these pets aren't worth much more than vanity / and rarity for rarities sake.

Dex Scene
11-11-2014, 01:11 PM
While some of you are defending these pets being 'pretty good', I would offer you the words of Carapace :

The above being said, have any of you ran the tombs? Unless they nerf the tombs severely (which I really don't want, I kinda like the difficulty) getting one of these pets you might be pretty unhappy as an average player. Currently, I would say that 'high end' (and not arcane ring) players will probably take 40-50 minutes on the last 2 boss maps. How long did it take you to loot Blinky for a pet that has much better stats? Unless the AA blows me out of the water these pets aren't worth much more than vanity / and rarity for rarities sake.

Of course I have ran tombs. You don't know the difficulty yet on the real server. I am pretty sure their difficulty will be lowered. I didn't defend the pet btw just stating how people don't like pink pets washing thrashing arcane mythic pets with stats.
Blinky is an event pet. Event pets come once a year where tombs stays for all the time. Anyway those pink pets should not have a mythic pet stats either.
I would farm Tombs for other better stuffs if I don't like the pets.

Jexetta
11-11-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm responding in general, not to any particular person. But these pets are the same as the Dragkin teeth weapons which I've posted on before, they simply waste space.

With the old Dragkin teeth weapons you could farm elites for Magmatic daggers, totems, swords (whatever you wanted) and by the time you could afford the Dragkin tooth weapon you wanted you would probably have 15-20 of the particular magmatic weapon for your class. Then... in your moment of victory, right before you purchase your shiny new Dragonbone daggers and check the stats, you would find the Magmatic weapon is actually better than the Dragkin teeth weapons. It makes no sense.

Same with these pets based on baseline stats and the one AA that ravager has posted for Snappy.

Extreme2014
11-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Ty for showing this

SacredKnight
11-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Ehhh, can STS buff Scorch Please? Make his AA provide a Damage Reduction shield ( 50% for maybe 10 seconds ) or something useful? Also can STS add a DMG boost ( E.g. 10% DMG ) so Scorch is actually beneficial. When I bought Scorch I was thinking on the pretense of his original AA, also this current AA was somewhat misleading for I presumed he provided a damage reducing shield when what we got was a useless AA which is the literal equivalent to 1 and a half HP pots.

Kakashis
11-15-2014, 01:37 PM
haha any pet is better than scorch which really was falsely advertised. Even when the shield is still up on normal maps, you take damage. Overall the worst and also broken mythic pet xD

Otahaanak
11-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Remember when Grim first came out. Then 41 cap hit and he became a terrific pet for running elites due to his much improved AA.

Maybe that's what will be in store for Scorch? I can hope.

Litheus
11-16-2014, 01:56 AM
shade looks so scary.....my teeths pain after i see his mouth

olym
03-29-2015, 03:51 PM
They look kool but can't find the owl

mesalin
03-30-2015, 08:35 AM
huh... AA of snappy is pink shield like scrotch have of necro idk for how long and how much dmg thar absorb...
Breeze AA freezing targets around him ... usefull in pve also in pvp
the last shade idk aa