PDA

View Full Version : [Crystal Conquerer] BUGGED FOREVA??

Raselph
11-08-2014, 10:46 PM
hey ,

i was running with my friends zynd , nrt , epalog

while we made our way to the [elite] The ashral heart

when he was just halfway on his HP he sweeped me off and when i came back to the scene he got bugged!!! all of them were stunned and the shield of the crystal didnt get off! it was like all the 4 boss like ppl were stunned, we had properly reduced his HP until he was like stunned to regen his HP , but the invulnerable shield was not switching off when all 4 were stunned!! this was the 4th time , sts please help...

i believe many have this very unoticed...

fix it plz i need my APs

thanks alot!!!

flluby2
11-09-2014, 09:59 AM
bump. this need fixing asap. bug been there forever.

Raselph
11-10-2014, 06:02 AM
STS FIX THIS plz PLZ plz

Vixenne
11-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Bumping this too. I'm done with this AP but I've tried helping friends to get this but we never got it coz of the bug we always encounter.

Raselph
11-10-2014, 08:49 AM
bump. this need fixing asap. bug been there forever.

Bumping this too. I'm done with this AP but I've tried helping friends to get this but we never got it coz of the bug we always encounter.

whats "Bump"?

Vixenne
11-10-2014, 09:51 AM
whats "Bump"?

"Bring Up My Post"

Raselph
11-14-2014, 12:34 AM
SOLVE THIS C'mon

Drio Ramaco
11-14-2014, 11:06 AM
Sometimes it happens on the first map of shuyal too.

Samhayne
11-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the head's up on this issue. I'll bring it up with our testing team to have them run through it to make sure it works.

-Samhayne

Raselph
11-16-2014, 12:49 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the head's up on this issue. I'll bring it up with our testing team to have them run through it to make sure it works.

-Samhayne

consecutive 12 runs and you doubt us players? cmon devs...u think we lie 24x7 now?

Serancha
11-16-2014, 01:57 AM
consecutive 12 runs and you doubt us players? cmon devs...u think we lie 24x7 now?

Did he say you lied? He said they would test it and see if it works.

That means if there is a problem with it, they will find out what it is and fix it. If he did not believe you, they would not be planning to test it.

Rudeness and hostility is never the answer. Never mind that this is an old ap and hardly a priority problem with everything else going on at the moment.

Pandaxxo
01-21-2015, 06:45 AM
Is it still not fixed or am I doing it wrong? I tried few days ago and then the skeletons stay stunned.

Madnex
01-21-2015, 01:33 PM
Might be an issue with the mage/warrior stuns being followed by the 50% HP "stun" the skeletons receive and "locking" them in that state. Tried boss on rogue, no issues.

Pandaxxo
01-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Might be an issue with the mage/warrior stuns being followed by the 50% HP "stun" the skeletons receive and "locking" them in that state. Tried boss on rogue, no issues.

Aww, so no chance on getting it done with mages? (I'm a mage btw)
Should I bring a team of rogue and get them to attack while I stay at the sides OR avoid using skills that have chances to stun?
Suggestions? :chuncky:

Thanks Madnex :)

ilhanna
01-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Panda, I got this ap on my rogue at lvl 36 with a pt of two rogues two mages who used clock, fire and ice. No bug. Did it on my mage in pt with 2 rogues and a warrior and I used fire, ice, clock and shield. No bug. Did it again on warrior with same party make-up, and a few times more to help guildmates, and we had the bug maybe only once in all those runs. I don't know why and I don't know if it's related but that time when it did glitch was after three of us in pt died at roughly the same time.

Madnex
01-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Still not sure. Just ran it with a mage and there were no problems. I'll look into it.

Pandaxxo
01-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Ahh I see. Thanks ilhanna & Madnex. I'll give it a try again.

Btw, probably 3-4 months ago (or more, can't remember) I did try with my friends (war, mage and rogue) for few times and the skeletons still stay stunned- on which then we decided to stop trying for a while.

It's just few days ago, I decided to check it out again, since I still haven't got the Aps for this.

But thanks, I will try again when I get online :eagerness:

ilhanna
01-22-2015, 02:13 AM
Panda, if you want we can try together. I can help with any class you need and maybe we can help a guildie with the AP as well. PM me in game if you'd like to try.

Pandaxxo
01-22-2015, 02:59 AM
Awesome, would love that. I'll add you up and will PM you when I'm ready

Edited:
Oh wait. Your name sounds familiar to me. I already added you before in PT2 runs isn't it. Hahaha :eagerness:

Jirikjurasek
01-22-2015, 08:19 AM
This is issue when whole party died. Its the same as in first shuyal.
One of party members have to stay alive during boss fight all the time and you will be fine

Pandaxxo
01-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Madnex, I tried with Ilhanna and it was fine. Must've been because of my bad jinx (according to Ilhana xD) or I probably did it wrong before. :triumphant:

Thanks all! :victorious: