PDA

View Full Version : Anybody knows a guild that...?

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 06:18 AM
Hey.

I left PvP thing 2 days ago, it's too dramatic, and now I'm going end-game again I would like to join a guild with A LOT of newbies [noobs (ugly term) low-levels (another term)]. I decided to don't be obsessed with the gold earning and to try to have fun. Gold gonna come with time. I helped a lot of members in a guild called "Warlords Inc" that sadly disbanded because of the promotion of a wrong officer. Now I realized I wanna keep doing that, Warlords Inc dissapeared and I can't find a guild with the same qualities:

1. 4500+ members

2. Funny master/Active Master

3. Cool Guild name. (not so important but I won't join "yvixhbducrbfgy gufudeeuv".

4. A lot of low-lvl guys active (imma non-stop helping)

I don't care if the guild is on LB or not. Also I don't need officer promotion, I help people equally as Member or Officer. Also Guild don't need 4500 members, just active low-lvl that need help. If anybody knows a guild with things I'm looking for please reply! Thanks.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Hey.

I left PvP thing 2 days ago, it's too dramatic, and now I'm going end-game again I would like to join a guild with A LOT of newbies [noobs (ugly term) low-levels (another term)]. I decided to don't be obsessed with the gold earning and to try to have fun. Gold gonna come with time. I helped a lot of members in a guild called "Warlords Inc" that sadly disbanded because of the promotion of a wrong officer. Now I realized I wanna keep doing that, Warlords Inc dissapeared and I can't find a guild with the same qualities:

1. 4500+ members

2. Funny master/Active Master

3. Cool Guild name. (not so important but I won't join "yvixhbducrbfgy gufudeeuv".

4. A lot of low-lvl guys active (imma non-stop helping)

I don't care if the guild is on LB or not. Also I don't need officer promotion, I help people equally as Member or Officer. Also Guild don't need 4500 members, just active low-lvl that need help. If anybody knows a guild with things I'm looking for please reply! Thanks.

and in-case ur offline tell them to PM minutemen too...

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 06:24 AM
and in-case ur offline tell them to PM minutemen too...

I'm minutemen from 1 month and nobody PM me... Zzzz

Raselph
11-09-2014, 06:29 AM

dont PM , regularly check for ppl who need help :)

ClumsyCactus
11-09-2014, 07:07 AM
21 JUMP STREET! No Wait they disbanded.. >.<

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Nobody? ; _ ;

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 11:51 AM
BUMMMMMPPPPP.

Nobody knows OMGGG??

BaronB
11-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Check the guild threads section bud that would be your best place to start a search I would say ^ ^

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Check the guild threads section bud that would be your best place to start a search I would say ^ ^

There are only guilds with selective recruitement in there, actually, I'm searching for massive low-lvl quantity of members guilds. ^.^

BaronB
11-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Best I could then recommend would be to hang out in places such as guild castles ie karaag and ask people to join to check them out.

The guilds in threads are however more established and youll find usually more active too.

But def ask around in game and you cant go wrong

Some guilds youll try an not quite feel at home but trial n error untill you find what your looking for bud :)

Gl and 1 <3

Caabatric
11-09-2014, 04:07 PM
4500+ members
thats crazy!!!!

Serancha
11-09-2014, 04:16 PM
21 JUMP STREET! No Wait they disbanded.. >.<

Really? That was like the only guild aside from USA Wolfpack that had huge numbers of random nubs. And I don't think Wolfpack has existed for a few seasons.

Xorrior
11-09-2014, 05:16 PM
There's a guild called Black Dragon(s). I enjoyed being a member there and helping lower levels. I only left because I wanted to farm elites with a pure elite farming guild.

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Really? That was like the only guild aside from USA Wolfpack that had huge numbers of random nubs. And I don't think Wolfpack has existed for a few seasons.

I want random nubs, ye, USA wolfpack?

Amadorbibidor
11-09-2014, 05:32 PM
There's a guild called Black Dragon(s). I enjoyed being a member there and helping lower levels. I only left because I wanted to farm elites with a pure elite farming guild.

Joined, yes many members but not active

Raselph
11-09-2014, 05:33 PM
I want random nubs, ye, USA wolfpack?

go to any windmoore city castle...there are like so many random under geared ppl whom u can help :)

Arachnophobik
11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Dunno how much members they have now but you could check out shexxy. The guildmaster is usually in kraag castle, msawesomeone

CheifR
11-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Your a minuteman?! The two I PMed ignored me :( i just gave up on looking for help in game from the forums

CheifR
11-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Plus my guilds pretty inactive but i stayfor the select few friends there although i can only call on one specific friend when he's on and my uncle when he's on

Raselph
11-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Your a minuteman?! The two I PMed ignored me :( i just gave up on looking for help in game from the forums

ur attitude differs...

anyways go back to the minutemen forums and post what help u need lmao...

CheifR
11-10-2014, 12:01 AM
ur attitude differs...

anyways go back to the minutemen forums and post what help u need lmao...
Attitude? I just asked if they wouldn't mind helping me lvl up in tombs and didn't send another message when they didn't respond

Raselph
11-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Attitude? I just asked if they wouldn't mind helping me lvl up in tombs and didn't send another message when they didn't respond

didn't mind? zZz go read the forum properly

Raselph
11-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Guess I just asked the wrong ones at the wrong time

well...if u need help just send me a pm...do one thing send me a friend request to Killerzeron

its my lvl 41 mage

im a minutemen too

Arpluvial
11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's make sure to keep our posts on-track and constructive. Let's refrain from any guild flaming. :)

Amadorbibidor
11-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's make sure to keep our posts on-track and constructive. Let's refrain from any guild flaming. :)

What you cleaned??? I was sleeping, nooooo. Hahah

Raselph
11-10-2014, 04:19 AM
What you cleaned??? I was sleeping, nooooo. Hahah

not to worry :) only negative posts are removed :)

ClumsyCactus
11-10-2014, 04:47 AM

Yep, master Went crazy and pretty much said he hated how people was so random and having fun in guildchat, and how he hated the game... Disbanded, and i think he is gone forever now...

Rhaindra
11-10-2014, 05:46 AM
Join Sacred Guardian bro. Really fun, so friendly, nice GM/Officer. Trust me ;)

Raselph
11-10-2014, 05:57 AM
Join Sacred Guardian bro. Really fun, so friendly, nice GM/Officer. Trust me ;)

he's lookin for a guild where he can ACTUALLY HELP PPL and not have fun...

Rhaindra
11-10-2014, 06:02 AM
he's lookin for a guild where he can ACTUALLY HELP PPL and not have fun...
I knew.