PDA

View Full Version : GIVE all ROGUES JACK O' LANTERN sets!

Gensin
11-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Gargoyle set is TRADABLE
Minotaur set is TRADABLE
Jack o' lantern set is NOT TRADABLE

Even if you make this set tradable, It will cost alot! Only few people bought it because they cant make profit out of it! There will be only few jack o lantern sets going to be available!

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 08:56 AM
Hmmmm how about uhmmm, no?

Gensin
11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
How about uhmmm no?

Why not? Explain.

Deadroth
11-09-2014, 08:59 AM
If someone wanted to wear the set - He would buy it. That is my opinion on this. However i don't see point of keeping it untradeable.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 09:00 AM
If someone wanted to wear the set - He would buy it. That is my opinion on this. However i don't see point of keeping it untradeable.

neither do we...its not "that exclusive vanity"....its not a premium vanity like spendaslots right?

CAK Vader
Why not? Explain.

Why would they give EVERY LITTLE NUB, a Halloween vanity that took the ones who got it effort to get. You guys can shut up about it not beating traded, you knew that during the event, you should've bought one if you wanted it. Lazy bums :smiley_simmons:

Appeltjes
Why not? Explain.

Because if you wanted the vanity you could've gotten it during the event, there's no point of giving one class a vanity that is worth 450 tokens just because it wasn't tradeable.

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Not all participated in event, so they dont have chances on getting it?

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:03 AM
I think it should give all rogues that got atleast 450 tokens.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Because if you wanted the vanity you could've gotten it during the event, there's no point of giving one class a vanity that is worth 450 tokens just because it wasn't tradeable.

Why would they give EVERY LITTLE NUB, a Halloween vanity that took the ones who got it effort to get. You guys can shut up about it not beating traded, you knew that during the event, you should've bought one if you wanted it. Lazy bums :smiley_simmons:

okay...it looks like i acted like a real nub in #5 ....i think i am seeing a point (huff puff on the book)

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 09:05 AM
So? This isn't something you need for playing the game.

I think it should give all rogues that got atleast 450 tokens.
Lol how about no? The people that had 450 tokens probably bought a grimm instead so there would be no point of giving it to someone who had the choice to buy it but bought something else.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 09:06 AM
thoughts constructive plz...

:)

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Atleast make it tradable.

Why the heck wouldnt be even?

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 09:08 AM
thoughts constructive plz...

:)

We are being constructive :)

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 09:09 AM

Making it tradeable is fine with me.

Derezzzed
11-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Gargoyle set is TRADABLE
Minotaur set is TRADABLE
Jack o' lantern set is NOT TRADABLE

Even if you make this set tradable, It will cost alot! Only few people bought it because they cant make profit out of it! There will be only few jack o lantern sets going to be available!

Sadly I already made a thread about the vanity not being tradeable and it went with no dev/mod response

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Sadly I already made a thread about the vanity not being tradeable and it went with no dev/mod response

I asked Remiem about it in chatbox and she responded! But didnt make it tradeable.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 09:13 AM

okay okay okay....as u see that thhe vanities from spendaslot is alot higher...that means the riches get it again...10m vanities?? omgg that is crazy ...think if those were tradeable...

go back to the 450 tokens... earning them is hard but ppl who have sense wont buy it, why is the question here , answer? IT'S NOT TRADEABLE(0 gold profit, you gain nothing by purchasing that if its not tradeable)... all that happens is the more the supply the lesser the price...

ClumsyCactus
11-09-2014, 09:17 AM
I should get the first levelcap banner, because i wasnt bothring to get one in season 1!
Unfair!

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:19 AM
okay okay okay....as u see that thhe vanities from spendaslot is alot higher...that means the riches get it again...10m vanities?? omgg that is crazy ...think if those were tradeable...

go back to the 450 tokens... earning them is hard but ppl who have sense wont buy it, why is the question here , answer? IT'S NOT TRADEABLE(0 gold profit, you gain nothing by purchasing that if its not tradeable)... all that happens is the more the supply the lesser the price...

I know, Almost none will buy something without getting profit out of it, its barely hard to sell a crier for its real price.
But since the people bought it with there hardwork, I think the only logical thing to do here is just to make it tradeable.

Ssneakykills
11-09-2014, 09:19 AM

That's like saying give everyone a season 1 or 2 banner or a discontinued arlor set because they didn't play then when they were available

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:20 AM
I should get the first levelcap banner, because i wasnt bothring to get one in season 1!
Unfair!

Well atleast I said 450 token higher.

Psychologist
11-09-2014, 09:20 AM
I'd love to be able to sell my set. When there's a non-tradable vanity set, it does specify it in the description. On the Jack set, it did not specify that it would not be tradable. Bug or not, I hope we know what's up soon enough. Anyways, still loving the design of it. :)

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Well atleast I said 450 token higher.

Which makes absolutely no sense.

Hail
11-09-2014, 09:29 AM
LOL omg why you guys are comparing this vanity to banners? Its not that big of a deal. What about people that couldnt play as much for a short amount of time such as a couple weeks die to holiday or something? Is it fair on them? Its not the same as missing out on a whole season right...
Why should warrior and mages get to have their 450 token vanity as tradeable? They cost the same right? Each classed earned the 450 tokens and 2/3 are trade able but why? That is just plain unfair! You will not want to keep that vanity in your stash forever would you?
You guys that are saying it should not be tradeable at least give an understandable reason. How does if effect you anyway?

Appeltjes
11-09-2014, 09:32 AM
LOL omg why you guys are comparing this vanity to banners? Its not that big of a deal. What about people that couldnt play as much for a short amount of time such as a couple weeks die to holiday or something? Is it fair on them? Its not the same as missing out on a whole season right...
Why should warrior and mages get to have their 450 token vanity as tradeable? They cost the same right? Each classed earned the 450 tokens and 2/3 are trade able but why? That is just plain unfair! You will not want to keep that vanity in your stash forever would you?
You guys that are saying it should not be tradeable at least give an understandable reason. How does if effect you anyway?

Did you even read our reactions? We said that sts shouldn't give out free vanities nobody here said he disagrees with making it tradeable.

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Did you even read our reactions? We said that sts shouldn't give out free vanities nobody here said he disagrees with making it tradeable.

He obviously did as because he responded on comparing it to banners. Lol

Hail
11-09-2014, 09:38 AM

Lol you know what, your absolutely correct haha! I misread the OPs suggesiton and read the first few comments about not being tradeable. Im very sorry everyone.

On Topic: Reading more thoroughly I think the Vanity should not be given out to everyone... pretty self explanatory, they should have earned it via farming in the event. And like I *cough* stated before, it should become tradeable so anyone who did miss out on the opportunity to achieve this vanity still has the chance to obtain it.

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:41 AM
I didnt think this deeply gotta admit.

But I really do think making it tradeable will give atleast chances to people getting it via gold. As because of rarity and prices.

Problmatique
11-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Do you guys realize that the helm portion of it IS TRADEABLE? The body still isn't, but just something to point out. :)

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Do you guys realize that the helm portion of it IS TRADEABLE? The body still isn't, but just something to point out. :)

Oh you mean the 2013 jack o lantern? Lol.

Hail
11-09-2014, 09:46 AM
I didnt think this deeply gotta admit.

But I really do think making it tradeable will give atleast chances to people getting it via gold. As because of rarity and prices.

Completely Understandable and yes people do deserve the chance to own this vanity. Personslly I do not own it, I wanted to save my tokens up for Grimm to sell it and get a portion of my Gold from farming gems back. Silly me forgot to buy this set

Problmatique
11-09-2014, 09:47 AM
No, I purchased it for 450 tokens. check the auction if you don't believe me.

Problmatique
11-09-2014, 09:48 AM

Hail
11-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Ooo interesting

Psychologist
11-09-2014, 09:49 AM

It then answers our question. Chest part isn't tradable - it is, a bug. :)

Gensin
11-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Omg!forget this thread hahaha

Problmatique
11-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Have a wonderful day everyone. :)

Dex Scene
11-09-2014, 11:10 AM
If it were tradable i would buy the vanity from CS and get one more grim.
So if they make it tradable, All user who bought The vanity with tokens should be given away Grims

CAK Vader
11-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Soooo I didn't read half the new comments...but it looks like you guys only wanted it to sell...then why did some of you buy it...it's one of the best looking vanities by far, if you're gonna complain about owning it, something's wrong with you ;/

ClumsyCactus
11-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Soooo I didn't read half the new comments...but it looks like you guys only wanted it to sell...then why did some of you buy it...it's one of the best looking vanities by far, if you're gonna complain about owning it, something's wrong with you ;/

It's (speaking for ALOT of rogues) definetly one of the ugliest rogue helms in the game, if not ugliest for all classes.
The armor is okay, but whoever in sts that thinks creating 2 MORE pumpkin helms, when NOBODY liked the first one at all, should mayyyyyybe retthink some of that...
If rogues recieves another pumpkin theme vanity next year i am just Done with AL >.<

Pillowhead
11-09-2014, 02:50 PM
I don't think it will be expensive, maybe 200k?

Raselph
11-09-2014, 05:06 PM
It's (speaking for ALOT of rogues) definetly one of the ugliest rogue helms in the game, if not ugliest for all classes.
The armor is okay, but whoever in sts that thinks creating 2 MORE pumpkin helms, when NOBODY liked the first one at all, should mayyyyyybe retthink some of that...
If rogues recieves another pumpkin theme vanity next year i am just Done with AL >.<

but the latest trickster guise is way better...

Gensin
11-09-2014, 05:34 PM

No one knew the chest part is tradeable! It didnt tell us in the description. Some people both it to sell it but unfortunately they can only make profit out of the helmet.

CAK Vader
11-09-2014, 09:22 PM
Allow me to explain...the helm is ugly, the body is kewl. The helm can be traded, sorry for failing to be specific ;/

Xeusx
11-09-2014, 10:16 PM
*Start watching this* *Start eating super ultra mega popcorns* *Om nom nom*

Raselph
11-10-2014, 12:17 AM
*Start watching this* *Start eating super ultra mega popcorns* *Om nom nom*

O_O