PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pve guild

Dumbledore
11-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Guys, I cant choose between 6-7 guilds, as to where to place my mage to farm elites and stuff on.

About me : Im a nab mage with mythic set and have allotted 11m to my 41 mage after selling a lot of my stuff

I don't know which guild to go to, to make money and what to farm in that guild, like what they do most.

Even though there are more guilds out there, I think some of the older ones are

CU, DM, ER, phoenix, eminence, unified

Im not sure about ER , eminence and CU because im worried theyre old so they may be inactive....
and ER just had a huge amount of people leave them :/(sorry to hear that guyz)

I don't think DM and unified wont let me in because I don't pvp anymore and don't have a positive kdr, and phoenix doesn't seem like they've got too many people, only because I don't see em in towns....

Looking for advise and suggestions

ty

-Small Smurf :)

Pollata1246
11-10-2014, 06:08 AM
i will suggest u to come join eminence bcz this guild helps a lot on elites...alsosafi and aster will help u get elite Aps too :)

aabzie
11-21-2014, 08:49 AM
Hmm, i just wanna say.. CU is still an active guild with kind player inside :)

U have to seek the time zone..

Some guild seems inactive maybe because of the time zone :)

Btw, ty for considering us in ur prior guild listing

aquascaper
11-21-2014, 09:46 AM
Guys, I cant choose between 6-7 guilds, as to where to place my mage to farm elites and stuff on.

About me : Im a nab mage with mythic set and have allotted 11m to my 41 mage after selling a lot of my stuff

I don't know which guild to go to, to make money and what to farm in that guild, like what they do most.

Im not sure about ER , eminence and CU because im worried theyre old so they may be inactive....

I don't think DM and unified wont let me in because I don't pvp anymore and don't have a positive kdr, and phoenix doesn't seem like they've got too many people, only because I don't see em in towns....

ty

ER is still very much active, but we did just have quite a few members quit :(

Weeki
11-21-2014, 10:53 AM
Hi mate, thanks for considering unified.
Positive kdr is not a vito factor here as long as you are active and cooperative.
Let me know if you are still keen to join us. You can always join us for a try. :livid:

Starkinea
11-21-2014, 01:38 PM

ty

I suggest you to look at top 50 lb here with all the stats- activity and such, good luck at finding the best suited guild.
P.S Be sure to check all the treads of the guilds, see if their recruitment and activity suites you or you to them.

aabzie
11-21-2014, 10:32 PM
I suggest you to look at top 50 lb here with all the stats- activity and such, good luck at finding the best suited guild.
P.S Be sure to check all the treads of the guilds, see if their recruitment and activity suites you or you to them.

Agree, try to find a guild that suites you most :) i am quite sure top 50 lb guild are nice :)

Gudluck for u mate :)

Serancha
11-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Top 50 list means nothing really. It's mostly merged guilds now.

Pheonix is small but that is because we focus on quality over numbers. If we land on the top guild list, it's by happenstance and we just see it as a bonus to check out our stats. A lot huge guilds have 90% of their members inactive and those who are active (from my experience) sometimes will die 30 times in half an elite map. Large guild member counts are just numbers and mean low or no quality control.

If you don't see a lot of members of a guild in town, it generally means that they have members who actually farm and run maps, not loiter around doing nothing. What matters is how active the active members are, the type of personalities they have and if your own mindset matches that of the guild.

Look through the first posts of the threads of the guilds you are interested in, find out if you meet requirements, then pm a recruiter or officer and talk to them about their guild. Nothing says you have to join, and getting information before deciding is always a good idea.

Edit: considering the OP has previously insulted myself and my guildmates and is currently banned from the forums, he can remove Pheonix from his list of guilds to consider. We do not take in people with chips on their shoulders and nasty personalities.

Avaree
11-22-2014, 12:20 AM

ty

CU is active :)

refilled
01-18-2015, 09:12 AM
Join our pvp pve elite farming guild
We like to do planar tombs,elites,and arena,
Pm me in game
My ign is Refilled