PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE LVL 20 PVP BIRD GUIDE <<<after nerf updated>>>

HeyitsTubs
11-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Hello, Community and today, I have a very special surprise for you! :P It's my bird guide! Most of the guides you search up on L16/L18/L20 Bird are outdated now, since the bird fall. I mean, older birds quit because of the impact this had. Now, you're probably not going to get a game with a bird in it 10-20. Many other birds still active (Explain, Ambulances, Soundset, Farwhal, etc.) continue to try persuading other people to join the L10-20 Bird Community, which is rather small, but with determination, we can bring it back!

Hold on tight, please, because this is one descriptive, yet powerful guide. (Not trying to brag.)

I: Build
II: Critical Power; Tips
III: Q&A

I: Build
6 Focus 6 Break 3 Shattering 1 Repulse 1 Blast 1 Root 1 Blind This is my nuke build as a 20 Bird. Normally, I use L20 Sniper/Jewel Thief Helmet, L15 Expert, L20 Sniper/Jewel Talon, L20 Huntress Shield, L20 67 Dex Crit/Damage ring. It would be extremely vital to use this setup against Bear because of talon + huntress extra Hit % (shields HS, Light, Blind, etc. effects). You can swap talon + huntress shield for Forgotten Bow.

3 Focus 5 Evade 1 Break 1 Shattering 3 Repulse 4 Blast 1 Root 1 Blind This is my sustain build. It is a very viable build because kite is ensured with 3 Repulse, and maximal damage is ensured with 4 Blast. Use the same loadout as above, but sometimes, when you're fighting Forgotten Bow Bear/Mage/Rhino, Armsan or Artisan will work.

1 Focus 5 Evade 1 Break 1 Shattering 3 Repulse 6 Blast 1 Root 1 Blind This is quite not that different from the sustain build, but it adds more damage output than crit chance output. Use same loadout on both builds above.

II: Critical Power; Tips

Soundset's Tips!
Soundset On Bears:"Kite. Practice applying the range of your skills."
Soundset On Mages:"Depends on the Mage. Spread out your skills and damage. Wait for heal to come out and then nuke."

Shivkabob Tips! (me ofc -_-)
Shivkabob On Bears:"Kite is very vital. Use maximal range on your shots, and practice using your eyes to see an obvious attempt of juke."
Shivkabob On Birds:"This is the only thing pretty much of duel that you go up close on. Neatly (lel) plant down Break-BackOff-Blind-Root-Shat-Blast, repeat and rinse off your enemy.
Shivakbob On Foxes:"This is very much like Bear, but the VERY vital thing here (I mean very) is dodge. L5 Forged Armsman is the best in this job, along with Dodge/Armor ring.
Shivkabob On Rhinos:"Use bird tip and equip Forged Armsman with Dodge/Armor ring.

Critical! RANGE:
-All your shots are 12m. (If you miss Repulse, you're done, unless you can walk out the cooldown on it.)
-Root is 10m. (If you waste Repulse and miss Root, you're done IMMEDIATELY. If you miss Root, and got Repulse, you're fine for a while.)
-Shattering is 8m.

ESSENTIAL COMBOS
Bear: Repulse-Run-Root-Blind-Shat-Blast-Repeat and Rinse Off Your Enemy
Foxes: ^
Birds: Blind-Break-Root-Shat-Blast-Repulse-Run and Wait for Cooldowns
Rhinos:^
Mages:^ for nuke. Sustain: Blind-Repulse-AutoUntilHeal-ComeInRoot-Break-Shat-Blast-IfBlind+RepulseUpThenUse-Repeat

III: Q&A

Q: Shiv, is it true that your guide sucks?
A: Idk. It's based on your opinion, please.

Q: What if you duel a L22 Bear?
A: I wouldn't recommend it, although you can deal at least 3/4 tops until you get killed off by Beck-HS-Slash-Stomp.

Q: HS is so hard for me to counter. Help?
A: I would recommend you maximize your knowledge on range. Repulse has a longer range than HS, so use it at full capicity. If you miss, walk it out, or try to counter HS with Root.

Q: Why not 6 Blind? (Fear)
A: 6 Blind is not a priority, because yes, the damage is huge, but I just don't prefer it over upgraded skills such as 3 Repulse (Extra Knockback) and buffs. If Blind is such as prioritized usage, I suppose 3 Focus 5 Evade 6 Blind 1 Root 1 Shatt 3 Blast.

Thank you for sticking with me! <3 Try to improve me by sending criticises and help for Q&A!:livid::tranquillity::disillusionment::chuncky:: eagerness::biggrin::eagerness::suspicion::chuncky:

BigNoter
11-11-2014, 03:40 AM
what's your kd? :3 i may make one

Anurag Nayak
11-11-2014, 04:19 AM
This is just a copy paste of another thread-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?159269-(L20-Bird-Guide)-After-Nerf-Updated

HeyitsTubs
11-11-2014, 08:13 AM
4012 kills/1045 deaths

HeyitsTubs
11-11-2014, 08:15 AM
and yes, this is a copy and paste... i dont take credit for this. I just rebrought into the open! it is worth checking out!

Burningdex
11-14-2014, 05:23 PM
copied >.>

HeyitsTubs
11-17-2014, 08:34 AM
lol i just said that ? :P :O

Cavoc
11-18-2014, 07:25 AM
So... You copy and pasted the thread for thanks? Or what? Either way it's pretty retarded. You had no intentions of giving the person who actually wrote this guide credit until you got called out.

HeyitsTubs
11-20-2014, 10:42 AM
lol no...

The Voices
11-22-2014, 08:42 PM
Hmmmm.... Good guid- Uh... Looks familiar, huh?