PDA

View Full Version : Restore the building locked necropolis

Zausify
11-10-2014, 10:59 AM
We all know that hallowen event to done, full of quality and hard work event, I ask Why cant' continue building locked necropolis??
I have many essences necropolis bone and the recipe. Another thing I don't understand is if the event finished Why continue dropping necropolis tokens from great punkim.
Many player dedicate many hours to the event to find necropolis essences I ask the opportunity to crafear locked necropolis

Yumisa
11-10-2014, 04:57 PM
I agree, if some people spent hours farming essence, thinking they can build the necro crates after the event find out that they farmed all that essence for nothing would be a shame. If what he/she says is true, i'd reccomend you to enable the function to simpply ''craft'' necro locks if you CURRENTLLY have the essence AND the recipe.

Zausify
11-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Essences necropolis stopped to drop when finished event, but necropolis bone essences already found, I think they should not be affected becauses it was time devoted to them and sould allow its use in the game

tearacan
11-11-2014, 10:46 AM
11-11, 16:29 Zausify :but I have 375 essenc necropolis bone and recipe, re,ember essence necropolis drop becauses i dedidate many time
seems a bit much, don't you think?

if some people thinking they can build the necro crates after the event
That is the mistake.
There was a cooldown (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?184689-2014-11-03-Content-Update-(162452)) and the cooldown ended for everyone the same time. Including cooldown, that was 2,5 weeks to craft n spend tokens.
It is sad though, i have to admit that. Perhaps next year?

Appeltjes
11-11-2014, 11:24 AM
No.

Carapace
11-11-2014, 11:34 AM
The element that makes the Necropolis, or any event crates for that matter special is their limited time to craft them. It's fun, good for the economy, and has a perceived value because of its limited quantity. We don't plan to change this implementation moving into future events.