PDA

View Full Version : 2014-11-10 Content Update (163115)

null_void
11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
A new client version for Android is available that corrects an intermittent issue causing the patch files to be re-downloaded. Please update from Google Play or the Spacetime website download directory.
Corrected an issue with the Enraging Obelisk in the Planar Arena to prevent it from respawning once it was defeated in an encounter.
The Death Magic quest Go To button now functions properly.

semutireng79
11-10-2014, 03:16 PM

Kirby Visitacion
11-10-2014, 03:19 PM

Ssneakykills
11-10-2014, 03:20 PM
69th

wariortheturk

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dodoybatoo
aw :)

ruizerwin
11-10-2014, 03:21 PM
back ;)

ryuba
11-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Hope this fix android issue corectly :)

justhell
11-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Thx a lot...hope no more bug patch problem after this update...once again thanks

extrapayah
11-10-2014, 03:24 PM
lifegiver and fireball range upgrade animation fix pls...

justhell
11-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Thx a lot...hope no more bug patch problem after this update...once again thanks
Btw there's no option in google play to update arcane legends...

justhell
11-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Meh...patch bug update first :p

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 03:30 PM

A bug with Lifegiver is in the process of being fixed.

I don't think we have a bug identified with Fireball range upgrade. I'll ask our testing team to take a look at it.

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Btw there's no option in google play to update arcane legends...

It takes time for the update to propagate out to all regions and Google Play servers. Give it an hour and try back again.

justhell
11-10-2014, 03:34 PM
It takes time for the update to propagate out to all regions and Google Play servers. Give it an hour and try back again.
Okie got it...I'll wait few hours...thanks for hard work and effort :D...

Lilpoison
11-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Anyone can send link of directory?

Hilyana
11-10-2014, 03:40 PM
A new client version for Android is available that corrects an intermittent issue causing the patch files to be re-downloaded. Please update from Google Play or the Spacetime website download directory.

What's the... I didn't have that issue at all before but now with new client version I got it... Updating patch everytime I change map...

Aquaxia
11-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Yay ty devs ♡♡♡, i think its fixed.

Seoratrek
11-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Anyone can send link of directory?

Do you mean this? http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 03:51 PM
What's the... I didn't have that issue at all before but now with new client version I got it... Updating patch everytime I change map...

Hilyana,

Did you download the 1.2.3.0 client from Google Play or get it from the download directory?

Can you tell us more about your device?
* What make and model is it?
* What OS version is it running
* How much free space is available on it?
* Do you have an installed memory card expanding your memory?

The game needs to write a cache to your device to store the patches. If you have something that blocks an app from writing to your device, that could be the culprit.

Thank you very much.

Hilyana
11-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Hilyana,

Did you download the 1.2.3.0 client from Google Play or get it from the download directory? From Google Play.

* What make and model is it? Samsung Galaxy s4
* What OS version is it running? Android 4.4.2
* How much free space is available on it? 2.70 GB...
* Do you have an installed memory card expanding your memory? Yes I do.

The game needs to write a cache to your device to store the patches. If you have something that blocks an app from writing to your device, that could be the culprit.

Thank you very much.

Answers are in red, thank you for replying Sam!

wwwgagacomtr
11-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Hilyana,

Did you download the 1.2.3.0 client from Google Play or get it from the download directory?

* What make and model is it?
* What OS version is it running
* How much free space is available on it?

Thank you very much.

hi sam i have same problem :(

i use samsung s4 32 gb and 64gb sd card
android 4.4.2
i have 1.5gb main memory free and 32gb free 20gb
i usually install sd card all app.

and now i have not enough memory error and always re install receiving patch3 android+++. pak

if finish patch after i select my account and char receiving then loading game starting but give not enough memory error then again install pacth.

i hear some device make this error but i never need memory in my device :)

now game is open and playing. i try new server now :)

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Answers are in red, thank you for replying Sam!

Hilyana,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running 4.4.4 and have had no problems. I do not have an expansion memory card installed in this phone. I wonder what may happen if you uninstall and re-install as we outline in this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963670

Here are some things you can try If you are having trouble Installing or Updating a Spacetime Game on your Android device.

First, restart your device. Sometimes a fresh restart will correct the issue.

Second, make sure you have enough space on your device to download the installation or update files.
If none of the above helps, then there may be an issue with your Market app or installation to your SD Card. Try the following:
Uninstall the game
Unmount your SD Card
Clear your Marketplace cache and data in your applications manager
Install the game
Remount the SD Card
Then move the game back to the SD Card (if you want)

Some devices fail to install large apps directly to SD Card.

Alternatively

Find the .android_secure directory on the sdcard and remove the ‘smdl2tmp1.asec’ file. You can either do this by mounting the sdcard on a computer, or with a file manager app.

If your problem persists, you can try downloading and installing the game from directly from Spacetime Studios:
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/

If you can't get it going, then I would suggest you get in touch with our Support Team by going to http://support.spacetimestudios.com and clicking "Contact Us" (the image of the Sorcerer).

Thanks!

ninrogue
11-10-2014, 04:25 PM
google play
moto e
kitkat 4.4.4
space 600mb
yes.a 16gb expanded
plz look into this issue

semutireng79
11-10-2014, 04:26 PM
..ok.ooll

bigjeezy
11-10-2014, 04:29 PM
*Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.
Lots of people have that issue I currently did absolutely everything possible out there including switching to 4g from wifi, updating game, installing the game all over and nothing seems to work so far.

Niek van Gendt
11-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Same problem over here with the patch 3

wwwgagacomtr
11-10-2014, 04:40 PM
ok i install and working but where is new tomb ?

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 05:10 PM
ok i install and working but where is new tomb ?

New Planar Tomb end game elite content is on the Public Test server. If you want to play the test, then check out this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?185438-Help-Test-the-Planar-Tombs!-The-Arcane-Legends-Public-Test-Server-is-LIVE

Samaeldavisjr
11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
the patch downloads 100% of the time now. atleast before it truly was "intermittant".

gmabe18
11-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Both me and some others keep on logging king after we up date it and it has to red own load again and again it never did this till I did update? Space time could u fix? Thanks.

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 05:42 PM
We are collecting information about Android patch issues on the Tech Forums at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?186346-Android-Devices-Re-Downloading-Patch-Files-on-Client-1-2-3-0

If you can post your details there, it really helps us to address the issue.

Thanks!

bigjeezy
11-10-2014, 05:48 PM
*Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.
Lots of people have that issue I currently did absolutely everything possible out there including switching to 4g from wifi, updating game, installing the game all over and nothing seems to work so far.
Any reply would be appreciated.

wwwgagacomtr
11-10-2014, 05:49 PM
New Planar Tomb end game elite content is on the Public Test server. If you want to play the test, then check out this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?185438-Help-Test-the-Planar-Tombs!-The-Arcane-Legends-Public-Test-Server-is-LIVE

i want but i try 2 days ago and i c only login fb account or guest :( why work only fb acc dont work gmail or others ? because start 41 but dont have myth items and open maps.

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Any reply would be appreciated.

Hey BigJeezy,

I can only apologize that you are having that difficulty. We can log in and play here. Short of uninstalling and re-install, I can only direct you to get in touch the Spacetime Support who can help you more directly. Please visit http://support.spacetimestudios.com and click the image of the Sorcerer to "Contact Us".

Thanks!

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 05:58 PM
i want but i try 2 days ago and i c only login fb account or guest :( why work only fb acc dont work gmail or others ? because start 41 but dont have myth items and open maps.

I know that everyone would like the opportunity to play on the Public Test Server. However, it is no small amount of work to set up that platform to be accessible to all platforms and login types. We would rather spend that work time on making new stuff, since we still get a lot of people on Public Test with its current restrictions. I posted more on this issue here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170359-No-Google-Login-and-No-iOS-or-Chrome-version

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

wwwgagacomtr
11-10-2014, 06:12 PM
I know that everyone would like the opportunity to play on the Public Test Server. However, it is no small amount of work to set up that platform to be accessible to all platforms and login types. We would rather spend that work time on making new stuff, since we still get a lot of people on Public Test with its current restrictions. I posted more on this issue here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170359-No-Google-Login-and-No-iOS-or-Chrome-version

ok i understand and know this maybe store selling for test myth items or gift 1 npc for testers. for expmle i join my fb acc and i have clean 41 char and i try tomb what can i do for kill new bosses clean char?

maybe 1 npc give new myth items or strong items for good test. or sale for plat we buy for test ? i install beta but i have clean char and not important test for clean char. need items for test.

maybe try promo amazon style and put myth items. we login write promo amazon and give myth arcane items for test? dont tradeble etc and 1 time for same helo event promo???

Hallweeen
11-10-2014, 06:17 PM
It won't download on my android. It says I don't have enough space on my phone but I actually have 6 GB left :/ what do I do??

nanas_nakal
11-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Cant download it it says cant save on usb storge, i allready moved it to internal tough. ????

Thexkid
11-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Ok so i dl the new client update for android even though i didnt have the patch problem to begin with. Bam i now have the update patch problem. However i have found the solution (i use an sg4) i had the app on my sd card so i just moved it over to my phone memory, problem solved, u will have to dl the patches again but then your good! Hope this helps :D

extrapayah
11-10-2014, 08:22 PM
A bug with Lifegiver is in the process of being fixed.

I don't think we have a bug identified with Fireball range upgrade. I'll ask our testing team to take a look at it.

both are just animation bug though :P, i'm pretty sure that sometime before, when you upgrade fireball range, the explosion effect become a lot bigger

thanks

Raselph
11-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Hilyana,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running 4.4.4 and have had no problems. I do not have an expansion memory card installed in this phone. I wonder what may happen if you uninstall and re-install as we outline in this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963670

If you can't get it going, then I would suggest you get in touch with our Support Team by going to http://support.spacetimestudios.com and clicking "Contact Us" (the image of the Sorcerer).

Thanks!

i would best recommend to see the settings and search for how much space is remaining ...plz get rid of excess apps not required , and i think you might need to search for a setting that shows if your cache is blocked...

Gina Kay Daugherty
11-10-2014, 08:46 PM
I updated now I can't play at all why please help me

Gina Kay Daugherty
11-10-2014, 08:48 PM
I have an android tablet ...please I think this game is awesome ((((((((HELP)))))))

mapenjay
11-10-2014, 09:09 PM
completely messed up! UNINSTALL!

Xeusx
11-10-2014, 09:31 PM
completely messed up! UNINSTALL!
This place is not for you to complain, quit if you don't want to play.

lacobia
11-10-2014, 09:36 PM
I cant play either

dhusor
11-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Everytime i log in it repatch.... . fix this plzz.. It was good in previous client..... :/

flybyee
11-10-2014, 09:50 PM
dear sam, i try to install a new client for android, and finish the patch, after this, i close my AL app, and take a bath ( byurrr..byurrr.byurrr.. ) and back to my SG5, open AL app,, and repatch again, after 063.pak the patch stoped like police stoped a robber, and bla bla bla.. and now, i try uninstal and install again,but same process and the police stop me again ( 063.pak ). lot of my time and money spend here. and if like this all the time, trust me, many a good player go to quit this game.. please fix it before u launch the new client.

dhusor
11-10-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm facing Same prob ..lol. Too annoying :/

Thexkid
11-10-2014, 10:31 PM
I had the same problem after the new update. The solution for me was to move the arcane legends app to the phone memory, when previously it was stored on my SD card.

Westiii
11-10-2014, 10:36 PM
dear sam, i try to install a new client for android, and finish the patch, after this, i close my AL app, and take a bath ( byurrr..byurrr.byurrr.. ) and back to my SG5, open AL app,, and repatch again, after 063.pak the patch stoped like police stoped a robber, and bla bla bla.. and now, i try uninstal and install again,but same process and the police stop me again ( 063.pak ). lot of my time and money spend here. and if like this all the time, trust me, many a good player go to quit this game.. please fix it before u launch the new client.
Same here:/

sent from crusty crab using a payphone

Axesam
11-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Thanks, finally.... good job sts :)

Dex Scene
11-10-2014, 11:09 PM
I never had the Download patch Bug. So i guess I won't update my Arcane legend client

Raselph
11-10-2014, 11:23 PM
woah , death magic what?

Universalpro
11-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Hmmm my al still re-patches

nanas_nakal
11-11-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm back to the previous client, the new one keeps downloading the patches n won't let me in to the game, even after moving it to internal memory, been downloading patches for 4 times already, so those who havent update the client i sugest "don't do it !!!"

Superash
11-11-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm an android user. Always have been but never experienced re downloading. Now you bring out a new client for android. I have to keep re downloading the patches. Help me please. It is annoying

dhusor
11-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Where u get ur previous client

Brandycaj
11-11-2014, 02:32 AM
I was updating from directory or play store, it was showing 1.2.3.0 client but after instaling i got the 1.0.16.2567 is it was true? Or is only me got the bug?

I don't know what the problem while some of us got repatching always before and some was not, i tot is all android was repatching before :/

Medicman
11-11-2014, 02:35 AM
Same here. Never had an issue on my Samsung Note 3, but sometimes it says the memory is full and other times it will download the patches over again. This is very annoying. Guess I'm taking a leave of absence until this issue is resolved.

SacredKnight
11-11-2014, 03:54 AM
Poor Sam having to answer all these forum style support tickets! Have a break, have a Kit Kat (There's a joke here)!

hozukreti
11-11-2014, 06:19 AM
If your Arcane Legends app installed in your SD card, try this

1. Move it to Device ( setting,application,arcane lagends,move to device)
2. Start AL, wait until all patch update finish.
3. Login as normal

This steps worked for me. I tried to move it back to SD card and start it, but application automatic close/quit. So i kept this app on my device and no problem after that, i can play AL again..

My device, samsung galaxy tab 1 (P1000).

Qamr
11-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Did you download the 1.2.3.0 client from Google Play or get it from the download directory? (( Google Play store ))

* What make and model is it? (( Sony Xperia P LT22i ))
* What OS version is it running (( Android 4.1.2 ))
* How much free space is available on it? (( 426 MB in Phone 5.8 in Internal Storage - no slot for SD card))

The game needs to write a cache to your device to store the patches. If you have something that blocks an app from writing to your device, that could be the culprit. (( i wasn't Have that problem before all apps i have can write data in the internal storage - it's your app issue not my device ))

Thank you very much.

First, restart your device. Sometimes a fresh restart will correct the issue. (( Nothing ))

Second, make sure you have enough space on your device to download the installation or update files. :suspicion:
If none of the above helps, then there may be an issue with your Market app or installation to your SD Card. Try the following:
Uninstall the game
Unmount your SD Card
Clear your Marketplace cache and data in your applications manager
Install the game
Remount the SD Card
Then move the game back to the SD Card (if you want)
(( I can't unmount the SD card from the phone, but instead of that step i moved all the data to the phone before i start the patching and yaa it works, but when i move the data to the internal storage again the app was crash every time in the logging in process ))
Some devices fail to install large apps directly to SD Card. (( my device was doing that before that client and it's doing that with other app ))

Alternatively

Find the .android_secure directory on the sdcard and remove the ‘smdl2tmp1.asec’ file. You can either do this by mounting the sdcard on a computer, or with a file manager app. (( can't find such a file ))

If your problem persists, you can try downloading and installing the game from directly from Spacetime Studios:
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/
also i got that message every time i start the patching procee in the first time ONLY

ryuba
11-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Can u guys some officer in STS check again the new client?
I have no problem before, just disconected sometime, but after new patch ( new client) downloaded i have disconected every time,
I just login to game, walk two meters and disconected,
Try again to login then disconected again and again about 6 hours.
Should we say that client are didnt fix anything?
Or should we say the new client update with disconected kit or something?
I can play in very good conection :(

Dex Scene
11-11-2014, 11:53 AM
WHAT DID YOU DO STS?
I didn't have the problem. They forced me to update my apps. Now after updating the app, Iam facing the problem. Guess its a goodbye

Qnoy
11-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Dang... New client just force closing and keep it crash on my device.. Bad is always re patching when opening the app. I run on my android 4.4.4 xt1022 never had any issue before the update

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Deck Kun
11-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Plz fix this I use Xperia t2 ultra my phone memory still have 1.5 G free space and 18 G free space on my memory card and why this happen????--?-

Hercules
11-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Ohh what happend STS? No can update the game, it say aborted!
I play in my tablet Titan 7010

qwee
11-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Pffffffff patch faileddd... and again start AL again patch download .... problemmmmmmm

Dex Scene
11-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Funny is the people who were not having problem are having now -.-

Higuani
11-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Funny is the people who were not having problem are having now -.-

Yep, Even tryed http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1758344-patching-issues this STILL SAME...

Dex Scene
11-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Yep, Even tryed http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/1758344-patching-issues this STILL SAME...
I have kept my Al always in device storage (internal storage), so it never helped me anyway!
What sux is that, they made/forced us to download the new client. Whoever didn't have the problem, have now!

Hellcookie
11-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Oh man, i had no problems before, now after this fail update, i have this problem what ppl had before this fail update, what a FAIL!

konafez
11-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Using next book 8 prem
Same issues, was not having the issue, now I am. Redownloads every time. Tried moving from my SD card to tablet, game crashes every time I try opening it. Cleared cash, same prob, deleted half my apps, same prob. .... I had a luck elixer on and changed maps, started redownloading so that wasted 12k..... please fix, thanks

ryuba
11-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Congratulation guys
With new client we also add few of new content.
1. Disconected kit now available when u try to log in u all will automaticaly disconected ( make it fun)
2. As we may known repatching elixir now available in game, repatching repatching and repatching..
( haha sory STS i just try make a little fun)

ColdBlahd
11-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Hot

Brandycaj
11-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Nvm i got it Sam but on play store got another update again idk what happen but i scare to update again

pecfr
11-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Since i made this update , i must download patch every time..... not really fix.

Universalpro
11-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Nope.. Its fixed

Rhaindra
11-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Its working as well. Thank you for working hard dev and teams. :)

nanas_nakal
11-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Great job devs problem fixed

Ceieder
11-12-2014, 10:36 PM
All I do is DC, what's the point of playing AL anymore? :/

konafez
11-13-2014, 12:09 AM
OK, tried redownloading/reinstalling, clearing data and cash..after all that this is what my game looks like..109087

If I do manage to get past that, I get this....for ever

I get to stare at timber till I go into settings and force stop. If I move it from my SD card to my tablet it just won't open....soooo ..little help?

Markchen
11-13-2014, 12:41 AM
I faced the same problem, now i only use ipad to play:upset:

Guilhermi Batista Dutra
11-13-2014, 11:42 AM
install the game to the phone memory it will work

wr3cx
11-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Frequently DC. Some off my friends also faced the same issues.

siuded
11-13-2014, 12:02 PM
For How long server is going down ????

Pootoo
11-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Yeah 0 info about current update.

Socrates
11-13-2014, 12:43 PM
well as for me when this re download thing starting it wasn't affecting my android advice but now it does every time I log in I get a re-download after this update

tellaakke
11-13-2014, 02:52 PM
Bug issue re-downloading patch its done. Im really thanks for that. But now its dc and highping over 100000 and followed by dc. I cant run any map. Always dc. Even i just stay at traveler outspot. Got dc too. Plssss sts. Others my friend done quit and uninstall this game, dont make me quit and uninstall too, cause i like to play this game. Plss fix

Pootoo
11-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Bug issue re-downloading patch its done. Im really thanks for that. But now its dc and highping over 100000 and followed by dc. I cant run any map. Always dc. Even i just stay at traveler outspot. Got dc too. Plssss sts. Others my friend done quit and uninstall this game, dont make me quit and uninstall too, cause i like to play this game. Plss fix

I have the same issue
cmon your client is getting worse and worse. I bought plat for nothing because game is unplayablenow

Socrates
11-14-2014, 04:41 AM
well I got the re-downloading now and it's really nevre wracking when you dc like all the time. I didn't have that problem when people started talking about it but I got it now with the new client.