PDA

View Full Version : arcane legends

Chris Belt
11-10-2014, 06:16 PM
the new update wont let me login just stay loading page. it was fine till the update fix this im loosing my gifts. not fix soon i delete the game find another. don't ask me the name of my char. because idk how to spell it weird name starts with A. im not going to pay to change damn name that's ridiculous. im lvl 16 warrior with dog and owl. i am disappointed with spacetime new update stopping me from logging in iv tried several times still same crap.

Ssneakykills
11-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Pm support they will be able to help you and don't quit after one minor set back I sure it can be easily solved

Chris Belt
11-10-2014, 06:29 PM
never mind i just close the game restarted got different error so closed it again it updated again for 3 time now it's working.

Samhayne
11-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about the problems you ran into and glad you were able to sort it out.

We are working through the feedback and testing to find the configurations that are having problems and put together fixes to address them.

Lenna Drake
11-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Too bad really im disappointed too about this game the most bad times for this I hope they can fix this problems