PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new ways to farm

Cool1t
11-10-2014, 09:39 PM
So farming is getting a little bit old and I'm broke pretty much any cheap stuff to merch for good profit only have 1m also is normal demonlord like the purple and orange one worth anything and champions gear to thank you and if you would like to see this gear shoot me a pm on forums

Pollata1246
11-11-2014, 06:01 AM
So farming is getting a little bit old and I'm broke pretty much any cheap stuff to merch for good profit only have 1m also is normal demonlord like the purple and orange one worth anything and champions gear to thank you and if you would like to see this gear shoot me a pm on forums
lol wtf?

Raselph
11-11-2014, 08:56 AM

do you mind if i rocket launch PMs?

Cool1t
11-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Hit me lol what u mean one mil is pretty much broke nowadays

CheifR
11-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Did you just say "only got 1mill"....