PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 rooms

Cool1t
11-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Why not make a room where you can party someone and do a 1v1 pvp with no interruptions and an official countdown timer and have a vanity prize like a banner if u win 100 matches

Axesam
11-10-2014, 10:53 PM

u wanna see more than 1million kill on pvp leaderboard? *yummy dummy*

Raselph
11-10-2014, 11:34 PM

u wanna see more than 1million kill on pvp leaderboard? *yummy dummy*

at least give one appreciation point....i too agree on this idea for ppl who think they are too good and are capable of anything...do like this idea so can teach those over-confident ppl...

Cool1t
11-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Not an lb banner just like a gladiator helm or something nontradeable such as making a planar armor face golden after 1000 kills and there will be no lb or stats for it on other peoples side only on your side

Ssneakykills
11-12-2014, 12:23 PM
I think the devs are considering to improve pvp next year with the Mage buff and I believe remiem said about new maps so I'm guessing a 1vs1 map might be something they are looking to do next year

CAK Vader
11-12-2014, 12:27 PM
at least give one appreciation point....i too agree on this idea for ppl who think they are too good and are capable of anything...do like this idea so can teach those over-confident ppl...
Honestly he is right though...

Madxnoob
11-12-2014, 01:31 PM
+100 Fully support this, and instead of -2or+2 from your level the 1vs1 room should only allow the same level because with such a huge gap in armor 1 level advantage always wins 100%. We cant stop dummy farmers and I dont wont them to ruin the privelege/oppurtunity of having a 1vs1 ARENA. SO LETS HAVE A 1VS1 ARENA. -report the dummy farmers as they appear.

CAK Vader
11-12-2014, 01:42 PM
report the dummy farmers as they appear.

Didn't think of this! +1

Hail
11-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Honestly I do not think this is needed. 1v1 are easily accessible through just using one of the spawn rooms and what happens if you beat someone yet they do not admit defeat lol? No witnesses = no proof. Another thing is being alone is so boring, imo the thing that inspires me the most about this game is the team work between you and your friends, doing stuff alone just lacks that essence that makes the game enjoyable.
I will place myself neutral on the idea, I think it just adds more work to sts' "to do" list where they should be focusing on the more important issues such as mage buff, pve dcs and so on.
On the other hand I think a larger map would be fine, it may be laggy but sure as heck would be fun :P

Serancha
11-13-2014, 02:23 AM
I would rather see a dojo in the guildhall that doesn't count towards your k/d record. It has been brought up numerous times, and doesn't have any exploit potential like a plain 1 vs 1 room would.

Nostek
11-13-2014, 02:31 AM
I would rather see a dojo in the guildhall that doesn't count towards your k/d record. It has been brought up numerous times, and doesn't have any exploit potential like a plain 1 vs 1 room would.
Sensei teach us all ;D

Serancha
11-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Sensei teach us all ;D

You have used up your favour, grasshopper.

Axesam
11-13-2014, 05:08 AM

This !

plus fiture to invite ppl outside guild to enter the dojo, so i can invite serancha to teach me pro lesson

Serancha
11-13-2014, 11:28 AM
This !

plus fiture to invite ppl outside guild to enter the dojo, so i can invite serancha to teach me pro lesson

I have it on good authority that I'm just a wannabe. You better find a "real rogue" to teach ya :)

Cool1t
11-17-2014, 03:54 PM
^^^ ill teach yah ;)