PDA

View Full Version : Halt all winter preparations, and fix the dc issue!

kinzmet
11-11-2014, 10:28 AM

Good day!

First of all I won't post in this thread >>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!
Go ahead and close this one too. :mad:

Here are my details :
- Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred Started after the Halloween event, the lag&dc never went away.
- Character Name Warmonica
- Type or device and OS. You can usually find your OS version in your settings. Using google chrome
- # of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects single-player maps and multi-player maps all players disconnects. PVP, Elites, normal maps. What would I play AL for then?
- Description of the problem. What exactly happened? Login, after 5 or so minutes, disconnects. Even in a lone map or with party. Especialy in PVP
- When did your connection issues begin? (date)During the Halloween event, continued up to now.
- Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g) Yes, my wifi, my nieghbor's, work's, mall's and friend's

I tried it on phone, tablet, laptop and PC with different internet wifi,3g,4g and Broadband. This thread would be locked like the other DC/LAG complaint threads anyway. So I just let this out of my head before I ragequit. :mad: