PDA

View Full Version : Important guestion

Itoopeo
11-11-2014, 11:09 AM
I am level 73 so I decided to go with a set made for 73 players. Raging sword set. I have all parts except armor piece and Im wondering does it give a set bonus? Like gloving stuff or something? Because I could go with Ferocious dex armor which costs 300k more but gives me so much bonus hit% to compensate birds blind.
The armor of Raging set would bump up my armor to 300 and buffed dodge to 70 plus crazy 45hp regen.

So does anyone know what is the bonus for having full set?

HeyitsTubs
11-11-2014, 11:21 AM
I dont think there is a bonus for the 73 version. However, im not sure. I have a 71 bear with swift talon set and that gives a bonus, however...

Suentous PO
11-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Raging isn't a set, as in sparkles and bonus for full pieces.

Ssneakykills
11-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Or just go to 75 like any normal player would

Booked
11-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Any set lower than 77 set from ancient caves doesnt give a bonus compared with flying, beastly and shap, those i think give damage bonus but not that much.

Itoopeo
11-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Or just go to 75 like any normal player would

No i want to be 73 75 is too ez for me.

Buying Ferocious armor btw for hits and armors. L73
Contact devilfinn or itoopeo in game, I have like 400k to spend on it

Ssneakykills
11-11-2014, 01:30 PM

No!

Sheugokin
11-11-2014, 03:19 PM

Your arrogance is sickening.

Trenton
11-11-2014, 03:38 PM

Once you get this whole loadout or whatever I want a 1v1

Don't cry about elite ring either, because you CHOSE to stay 73.

Itoopeo
11-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Once you get this whole loadout or whatever I want a 1v1

Don't cry about elite ring either, because you CHOSE to stay 73.

Yeh lets do that lol. But if you bring lust pally or bear then no. Im not even trying to versus those op character types.

I dont even have the fero armor i use molten still but today I totally rekt two 77 birds.
And 10-2_10-3_9-4 one 71 talon bird. Many of those kills I did unbuffed.
This set is crazy op versus dex and int based characters

dudetus
11-11-2014, 03:51 PM
I'd say the only reason why u stay lvl 73 is because it gives u an excuse to lose.

Itoopeo
11-11-2014, 04:16 PM
I'd say the only reason why u stay lvl 73 is because it gives u an excuse to lose.

You are right. Its also an excuse to tree and repulse-root to waste buffs.
On top of that if someone like idrott earlier today loses several times in a row to 73 bird, people will laugh at him.

Btw dont call idrott Idrott anymore. His name means Sport in swedish so call him sport from now on. :rugby:

CrimsonTider
11-11-2014, 07:51 PM

Which is it: PvP is "too easy" or strength characters are "OP"? Can't have it both ways.

dudetus
11-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Which is it: PvP is "too easy" or strength characters are "OP"? Can't have it both ways.

As he said in his reply to trentiepoo, he doesn't fight those OP people. He only fights against classes and specs he has the advantage on.

HeTooPeo

Burstnuke
11-11-2014, 10:13 PM
As he said in his reply to trentiepoo, he doesn't fight those OP people. He only fights against classes and specs he has the advantage on.

HeTooPeo

KingFu
11-12-2014, 03:15 AM
I knew the title wouldn't be true!

syxx
11-12-2014, 03:22 AM
I knew the title wouldn't be true!
ofc not

Also you sound perfect for family, give joepally a message

Itoopeo
11-12-2014, 08:02 AM

HeTooPeo

Yeah its boring to waste my time on them. I rather go kill some dex and int than str.

CrimsonTider
11-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Yeah its boring to waste my time on them. I rather go kill some dex and int than str.

So, you are saying you avoid the whole premise behind being the "best"? The point of PVP is to challenge yourself.

noobpally
11-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Lol

Rolocolo
11-12-2014, 07:06 PM
I have an important question, wats a guestion

Sheugokin
11-12-2014, 07:33 PM

Wouldn't boredom set in or are you a person all caught up in KDR and making yourself seem "the best."

It is only impressive if you beat the definition of OP in PvP.

For example, KingFu is a perfect example. 3PC, Savage, Bear, Dex/Str, and Founder's Helm. (Sorry, just for example Dave <3)

Beat him to 10. That's why you go dex. Str birds have almost no chance against other STR classes. When I own some bears, it shows improvement.

Killing the same classes over and over again does not show improvement.

CrimsonTider
11-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Wouldn't boredom set in or are you a person all caught up in KDR and making yourself seem "the best."

It is only impressive if you beat the definition of OP in PvP.

For example, KingFu is a perfect example. 3PC, Savage, Bear, Dex/Str, and Founder's Helm. (Sorry, just for example Dave <3)

Beat him to 10. That's why you go dex. Str birds have almost no chance against other STR classes. When I own some bears, it shows improvement.

Killing the same classes over and over again does not show improvement.

A better definition would be to beat HaHaHabirdy on his alts. (Not taking away from David). HaHa has mastered multiple levels on multiple toons as evidenced by his multiple tourney wins/finals appearances at just about any level one can think of. THAT is a true pro, and you will never see him "complain" or "criticize" sets or builds. I can name others but he is a personal favorite of mine for multiple reasons and the first to pop in my head.

dudetus
11-12-2014, 09:50 PM
A better definition would be to beat HaHaHabirdy on his alts. (Not taking away from David). HaHa has mastered multiple levels on multiple toons as evidenced by his multiple tourney wins/finals appearances at just about any level one can think of. THAT is a true pro, and you will never see him "complain" or "criticize" sets or builds. I can name others but he is a personal favorite of mine for multiple reasons and the first to pop in my head.

But he smells funny.

CrimsonTider
11-13-2014, 09:22 AM
But he smells funny.

Crap. I always seem to forget that part.

Doframingo
11-13-2014, 04:09 PM

Get 75 bro :/

Doframingo
11-13-2014, 04:13 PM
I have an important question, wats a guestion

Is a question guessed

dudetus
11-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Crap. I always seem to forget that part.

Crap indeed.

Itoopeo
11-19-2014, 04:13 AM
Problem with warbird is bears. Its the cost of opness vs mages birds and foxes.

Plus Warbird is better for solo farming since hit% there doesnt matter and Str gives regens, armor and healths. Dmage is almost same as 73 dexbirds damage.

Meggadon
11-19-2014, 09:20 AM
Lol

Booked
11-19-2014, 11:26 AM
If cant go pure dex go warbird \._.\ if cant with warbird go endgame /._./ if cant endgame go lvl 15 twink make a bear/rhino and you are pro \._./

Hdtvz
11-19-2014, 01:31 PM
(((I have a 71 bear with swift talon set)))

Proof?

AppleNoob
11-19-2014, 04:47 PM
So, you are saying you avoid the whole premise behind being the "best"? The point of PVP is to challenge yourself.

That's what you consider pvp to be. I consider it to be playing against friends and having fun.

Trenton
11-19-2014, 05:11 PM
That's what you consider pvp to be. I consider it to be playing against friends and having fun.
W0w u just pwned crimsontider daawg

do you not realize what he meant by it...

AppleNoob
11-19-2014, 08:21 PM
W0w u just pwned crimsontider daawg

do you not realize what he meant by it...

I realize what he meant by it, but i'm saying that there are different reasons as to why we pvp and that it's not just crimson opinion on pvp that's true.

CrimsonTider
11-20-2014, 02:43 PM
I realize what he meant by it, but i'm saying that there are different reasons as to why we pvp and that it's not just crimson opinion on pvp that's true.

Based on what the topic of discussion is in this thread, my statement is valid. OP is not looking into making threads, he is trying to win in PvP. My "opinion" of PVP varies based on the conversation, so in all honesty, you don't know what my true opinion of PVP is.

Ruby!!!
11-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Plus Warbird is better for solo farming since hit% there doesnt matter and Str gives regens, armor and healths. Dmage is almost same as 73 dexbirds damage.

Hurts to read that from what I remember at L66 warbirds' blast was like 100 less than bow bird's blast that 20 percent I guess.
To me that's a lot :/

AppleNoob
11-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Based on what the topic of discussion is in this thread, my statement is valid. OP is not looking into making threads, he is trying to win in PvP. My "opinion" of PVP varies based on the conversation, so in all honesty, you don't know what my true opinion of PVP is.
Ahh but you yourself said that pvp was to challenge oneself and now you are saying that he wishes to win in pvp. My question is which is it? Because if he wants a challenge he will lose often but if he wants to win he will want to battle lower levels, so which one is it? Challenge or win?

Burstnuke
11-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Ahh but you yourself said that pvp was to challenge oneself and now you are saying that he wishes to win in pvp. My question is which is it? Because if he wants a challenge he will lose often but if he wants to win he will want to battle lower levels, so which one is it? Challenge or win?

Lol