PDA

View Full Version : seriously sts...?!?

Cuddlydragons
11-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Forced to download new client via play store, try to load game after download and the updates wont update! Updates stop with a message saying not enough space on phone when i have over 1gb spare! wtf....

Ssneakykills
11-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Email support I think saw someone's else with a similar problem like this

If this is about the test server this thread is better off there

jerzy448
11-11-2014, 01:35 PM
They had a work around for this. The same happened to me. Try moving the game from sd card strorage back to device storage. This solved the problem for me. There is a thread here in forums somewhere. Hopes it solves your problem

Cuddlydragons
11-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Cheers jerzy. I dont install to sd card :) i removed the card n then the updates finished, but dog walking went on for about 20 mins before i was disconnected lol.
Spoke my mind in tech issues section, post was removed and then promised everything is being sorted...
dc issue since server upgrade, still not sorted...so this issue, probably the same.

CheifR
11-12-2014, 01:59 AM
Forced to download new client via play store, try to load game after download and the updates wont update! Updates stop with a message saying not enough space on phone when i have over 1gb spare! wtf....
Switch the app to internal storage and it will update and load properly. :) had the same problem