PDA

View Full Version : Para gem is bugged

Okatare
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM

Same gear, same pet. The only difference is - it is needed to switch grand gemmed items with para gemmed and back to get sky high damage. Looks like at some step grand gem's damage adds up to para gem's.
Weird to have 195/2000hp with 2 para in set only, aint it?

alexdroog
11-11-2014, 04:17 PM
U have to put it on to see the real stats. Compare damage wearing it

Okatare
11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
U have to put it on to see the real stats. Compare damage wearing it
You didn't understand what I was trying to say. In both screenshots I was wearing SAME sets with 2 paragems in my necklace and ring. But once I put "para" weapon and then replace back it with grand gemmed brutality rifle one - damage increases. Same goes with amulet and the ring. Make a ss of ur stats, then put on "para gemmed item", replace it with ur normal one back and see the difference. Looks like weapons' damage glitch, but the effect may be seen even if u switch pendants.

Raselph
11-11-2014, 07:34 PM
You didn't understand what I was trying to say. In both screenshots I was wearing SAME sets with 2 paragems in my necklace and ring. But once I put "para" weapon and then replace back it with grand gemmed brutality rifle one - damage increases. Same goes with amulet and the ring. Make a ss of ur stats, then put on "para gemmed item", replace it with ur normal one back and see the difference. Looks like weapons' damage glitch, but the effect may be seen even if u switch pendants.

are you a twink? i cant see any of the images posted...

Okatare
11-12-2014, 05:07 AM
Yes it is about lvl 16

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:10 AM
unless you put on the item...your stats remain the same lmao

GuardianTwo
11-12-2014, 08:22 AM
unless you put on the item...your stats remain the same lmao

But thats not the case here, which is what smexy is pointing... Even though same item equipped after switching, there is drifference in damage, I maybe wrong, but this is what I understood from post.

Higuani
11-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Is this in pvp smexy?

bcs in pvp there is an bug with paragems. If you take the item with para off and you want to take it back on you dont get the particle effect nor the dmg bonus.

Okatare
11-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Is this in pvp smexy?

bcs in pvp there is an bug with paragems. If you take the item with para off and you want to take it back on you dont get the particle effect nor the dmg bonus.
It is everywhere in Arlor. Including pvp zones. Even if I log off and on. Guardian understood me right way. Switching item with para and back grants +15 damage at lvl 16 twink (holy cow!!!)

Dex Scene
11-12-2014, 01:36 PM
I had the problem once i was checking with Elon bow (para gemmed) and myth ring para gemmed.
Expe bow (normal gems ) were giving low dmg bfr equiping elon bow (para) and unequip and equip expe bow (normal gem) again.
Also the glow was vanished till i unequip and equip the myth ring (para gem) again.
Ugh hard to explain lol.

Ps: iam not nekroing just commenting here as this is the only thread I found on what i have experienced aswel

Ravager
11-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Its a bug. If you have 2 different items with para and switch them in or out, either you will see nerfed stats or someone inspecting you / your opponent will see your nerfed stats. You have to remap or die. So don't change loadouts in pvp with multiple para across items.

FluffNStuff
11-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Its a bug. If you have 2 different items with para and switch them in or out, either you will see nerfed stats or someone inspecting you / your opponent will see your nerfed stats. You have to remap or die. So don't change loadouts in pvp with multiple para across items.

This could also be the old bug with Grand Gem stats not showing after changing items in a single zone. With that, it was purely a bug in the damage shown, and not in the damage done.

Madnex
11-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Agreed. You can use Trulle to make two averages and test if it's a visual glitch or actual damage change.

Okatare
11-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Just like I mentioned above, neither map change, nor even relogging changes it.

Okatare
11-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Agreed. You can use Trulle to make two averages and test if it's a visual glitch or actual damage change.

Unfortunately 16th lvl doesn't let me do "Trulle test". Our twinks's damage is too low for him.

FluffNStuff
11-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Unfortunately 16th lvl doesn't let me do "Trulle test". Our twinks's damage is too low for him.

I did an extremely expensive test on the grand gem issue. It required buying duplicate items that I had full grand and testing.
Even though the full grand would show same stats as clean after a switch in a zone, they were definitely hitting for harder.