PDA

View Full Version : Really devs?!!

Cabero
02-07-2011, 08:35 PM
I have to spend 10 plat every single time to make a leather panel??!! Don't you think that's way over priced?

Kossi
02-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I know right?? This game is getting more expensive than world of warcraft..right parth?

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
What's a leather panel?

Royce
02-07-2011, 08:56 PM
What's a leather panel?

Crafting ingredient. I'm wondering if they will be available as rare drops as well, otherwise things will get a bit pricey for people with a lot of characters they want to get set up with crafted gear...

Cabero
02-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Crafting item from the vendor in forest haven. For making low lvl armor.

Kossi
02-07-2011, 09:05 PM
i looked at custon lv55 armour. it requires like mega mage pink lv55 robes, and costs over 60p just to make them "custom"

thats 10$

SERIOUSLY????

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Wow I can't believe people are already buying this stuff.
I just explored the new maps, got some quests done there, unlocked all maps. It's entertaining me enough not to need to go spend plat on new things.

And anyway... Are those crafted items for lvl 50 and under? If not, why make them now?

Royce
02-07-2011, 09:17 PM
He's just saying the crafted items are pricey. Those level 55 custom items take the pink 55 drops and make them better. They will be the best items in the game apparently, and this reverses what I thought was a great feature of the game from the old days, the fact that you could not buy the best gear with plat. I really hope the ingredients are available in some other way. Because it's kind of ridiculous if having the best gear at 55 will require you to spend 240 plat.

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
He's just saying the crafted items are pricey. Those level 55 custom items take the pink 55 drops and make them better. They will be the best items in the game apparently, and this reverses what I thought was a great feature of the game from the old days, the fact that you could not buy the best gear with plat. I really hope the ingredients are available in some other way. Because it's kind of ridiculous if having the best gear at 55 will require you to spend 240 plat.

Ah yes, if that's the case, I agree wholeheartedly. But since we just started playing, can we really say yet whether those recipes can be looted or not?
I think things like this will be answered once we've played more. That's why I'm so surpassed people are buying them already or even thinking about it. Give it some time and if still, no one finds them, then there's reason for concern.

CZYjoeDAVOLA
02-07-2011, 09:48 PM
I don't think you Should be able to buy any gear with plat but sence it's only low lvl stuff Idc BUT when they start doing this crap I'm quiting I don't care how much money I have spent on this game.

Inching
02-07-2011, 09:51 PM
can the crafted items be gifted and tradable?

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Btw, are crafting ingredients lootable? They should be, if they're not, bc that's half the fun of crafting -- finding the items.

Omg just got a flashback of sheering sheep in RS -- keep in mind, I stopped playing when they started chargin to play.

Inching
02-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Btw, are crafting ingredients lootable? They should be, if they're not, bc that's half the fun of crafting -- finding the items.

Omg just got a flashback of sheering sheep in RS -- keep in mind, I stopped playing when they started chargin to play.

ada'boy... good mind set

Otukura
02-07-2011, 10:27 PM
They charge now 0.0

I thought they just had f2p and p2p.. but p2p got all the good stuff.

Sanatorium
02-07-2011, 11:14 PM
I saw the 10 platinum thing for crafting and I was disappointed -.-...
I expected them to be around 2-4 plat not that much and special pink one's sure 5-10.

Justg
02-07-2011, 11:21 PM
We would prefer you use the official feedback thread, and we appreciate a professional and flame-free tone: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18592-Client-Update-1.7-is-Live