PDA

View Full Version : Seems fine to me...

CheifR
11-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Why do People whine about sorcerers needing a buff? From what I've seen they are very much capable of soloing elites easier consider they pretty much control the fight

Dumbledore
11-11-2014, 10:25 PM
for PvP, you must try a mage or see a max geared mage from karma get two shotted, I recommend popcorn

Spellcheck
11-11-2014, 10:25 PM
-_- buff in pvp not pve lol

Spellcheck
11-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Twink mages also get 1 comboed wearing max gear by a rogue with no skill but all gear and a warrior with high damage.

Ebezaanec
11-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Of course mages do not need buff in PvE. They have full capabilities of their skills there. No nerf on Timeshift's root or on Ice's freeze, etc.

Iahwahska
11-11-2014, 11:16 PM
It's strictly pvp drama. Mage is great in pve.

Raselph
11-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Why do People whine about sorcerers needing a buff? From what I've seen they are very much capable of soloing elites easier consider they pretty much control the fight

lets make it simple

in PvE >> we dont even need any other class we can actually take down an army with our AoE skills in normal...we do solo way better than any class in normal maps and normal dungeons...

PvP >> 1 Hit K.O and other classes gears are way OP a 345 DMG warrior manages to takedown a 3.5kHP mage and 582 DMG...how can warriors deal so much DMG when the sorc itself outstats the DMG stat of the war...just buff in armor or some stat is all we ask..

CheifR
11-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Ah I wasn't 100% sure just wondering lol don't get mad at my nooby questions :)

Raselph
11-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Ah I wasn't 100% sure just wondering lol don't get mad at my nooby questions :)

what i have mentioned is not that i am getting angry , i am just providing info of what is the goods and bads of the sorc class

CheifR
11-12-2014, 01:35 AM
what i have mentioned is not that i am getting angry , i am just providing info of what is the goods and bads of the sorc class
Was referring to spellcheck lol

Raselph
11-12-2014, 04:41 AM
Was referring to spellcheck lol

it was better to have quoted to prevent miss understanding...

now i miss understood ^_^

CheifR
11-12-2014, 08:41 AM
it was better to have quoted to prevent miss understanding...

now i miss understood ^_^
Didn't wanna call anyone out at first xD

Jeremyfr
11-12-2014, 08:44 AM
I dont really have a problem playing a mage in PvP either, ofcourse we die fast. But if you're smart enough, it's easy to kill these rogues, even the ones with rings.

I'm not a low geared mage, but i don't have an Arcane Pet like Sam or a Ring. I use Slag when fighting rogues, make sure to stun them. Drop curse on them and hit your fire and lightning/ice spells. Ofcourse shield before going in to the fight.

I hope this helps some of you as a mage, and ofcourse without a shield you'll die. But try to get the kills and try not to worry to much about your deaths.

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:45 AM
I dont really have a problem playing a mage in PvP either, ofcourse we die fast. But if you're smart enough, it's easy to kill these rogues, even the ones with rings.

I'm not a low geared mage, but i don't have an Arcane Pet like Sam or a Ring. I use Slag when fighting rogues, make sure to stun them. Drop curse on them and hit your fire and lightning/ice spells. Ofcourse shield before going in to the fight.

I hope this helps some of you as a mage, and ofcourse without a shield you'll die. But try to get the kills and try not to worry to much about your deaths.

jjjjeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeemmmyyyyyyyyyy where the heck are u lol -.- can barely u see online in my friend list

Jeremyfr
11-12-2014, 08:50 AM
jjjjeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeemmmyyyyyyyyyy where the heck are u lol -.- can barely u see online in my friend list

Hey man, been very busy with school and stuff. Trying to get back in game now :D

Serancha
11-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Rogues get one and two hit by rogues in pvp too. Even when we have over 4k hp. I don't understand the silly drama either.

Mages are stronger now than they ever have been, and don't die any faster than rogues do. They can also frequently keep a rogue in a stun/panic loop long enough to kill without ever getting hit.

obee
11-12-2014, 04:42 PM
There's something wrong if you can't kill a rogue. That is where 10% of my kdr comes from XD. I suggest buffing the shield.

Ninjasmurf
11-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Rogues get one and two hit by rogues in pvp too. Even when we have over 4k hp. I don't understand the silly drama either.

Mages are stronger now than they ever have been, and don't die any faster than rogues do. They can also frequently keep a rogue in a stun/panic loop long enough to kill without ever getting hit.

Some rogues are using razor shield in PvP which makes them immune to stuns. If they get all their packs it's over for the Mage.

Serancha
11-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Some rogues are using razor shield in PvP which makes them immune to stuns. If they get all their packs it's over for the Mage.

Isn't that a glitch that's going to be fixed? Even if not, it does not change the fact that rogues get one-hit as much as, or even more than mages (due to lack of shield), and even if not stunned, a good mage can take down a geared rogue much of the time.

Anarchist
11-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Isn't that a glitch that's going to be fixed? Even if not, it does not change the fact that rogues get one-hit as much as, or even more than mages (due to lack of shield), and even if not stunned, a good mage can take down a geared rogue much of the time.

Not a glitch, No fix on the horizon.
And yes for the rest.

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:13 PM

...even i cannot believe my own eyes...i feel that some zones are bugged which affects our stats...i am pretty not sure...hoping no bugs in the PvP zones....but rogues recieve 10% DMG in Ctf

Serancha
11-12-2014, 08:24 PM
...even i cannot believe my own eyes...i feel that some zones are bugged which affects our stats...i am pretty not sure...hoping no bugs in the PvP zones....but rogues recieve 10% DMG in Ctf

Rogues get a 10% damage nerf* in all pvp maps, unless something has changed that I didn't hear about. Pet happiness damage % also does not apply to rogues in pvp.

There was a bug where the 10% dmg nerf was not working in tdm on some devices, but that was fixed over a month ago.

Raselph
11-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Rogues get a 10% damage nerf* in all pvp maps, unless something has changed that I didn't hear about. Pet happiness damage % also does not apply to rogues in pvp.

There was a bug where the 10% dmg nerf was not working in tdm on some devices, but that was fixed over a month ago.

O_O ...i thought rogues recieved DMG than NERF....omg...thx for the correction sera

phillyr
11-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Zzz the problem is that the skills that make us Gods in pve are null and void in pvp...we need some sort of compensation for ALL of our attack skills that are nerffed to nothing more than aoe flyswatter

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Instanthumor
11-12-2014, 11:13 PM

Hit me up in game, I'll match you with some real rogues to vs. It's not as easy as you think. You need to get EVERYTHING exactly how you want AND you need your Sam to stun. Slag gives no crit, so if it doesn't stun, it's pretty much useless because it gives very bad stats. Curse is very ineffective to use vs rogues.

Serancha
11-13-2014, 02:35 AM
Hit me up in game, I'll match you with some real rogues to vs. It's not as easy as you think. You need to get EVERYTHING exactly how you want AND you need your Sam to stun. Slag gives no crit, so if it doesn't stun, it's pretty much useless because it gives very bad stats. Curse is very ineffective to use vs rogues.

Real rogues eh? I have known Jer for over a year and a half, and is one of the best mages I have played around. He has played almost as long as I have, knows his stuff, and can hold his own.

I find that pro players without Sam tend to have a lot more skill than those with sam and ring, who almost always rely too heavily on arcane stats to win.

Instanthumor
11-13-2014, 02:57 AM
Real rogues eh? I have known Jer for over a year and a half, and is one of the best mages I have played around.

No offense or anything, but you don't pvp with a lot of mages... only rav and I'm sure you can say the same for shiny because they're from your guild so ofc you should say they're good.

I find that pro players without Sam tend to have a lot more skill than those with sam and ring, who almost always rely too heavily on arcane stats to win.

This can be true, however whether you like it or not there's always going to be those who are "pro" and at the same time have great gear, and believe it or not there's quite a bunch in this game imo

debitmandiri
11-13-2014, 08:25 AM
If i may say....theres only gear different pvp IMO. Mage with 30%crit is a killer with shield

CheifR
11-13-2014, 10:00 AM
For those that can't manage this I can kill but 1v1 the mage usually ends up stun locking me the entire Duration of the fight if razor shield isn't active and sometimes if they catch me off guard I wouldn't have enough time to charge razor shield before being stun locked long enough

Serancha
11-13-2014, 10:27 AM
No offense or anything, but you don't pvp with a lot of mages... only rav and I'm sure you can say the same for shiny because they're from your guild so ofc you should say they're good.

This can be true, however whether you like it or not there's always going to be those who are "pro" and at the same time have great gear, and believe it or not there's quite a bunch in this game imo

Sorry Instant but that post is total hot air.

I've been playing pvp since season 2 with people of all classes. Saying I only pvp with Rav is ridiculous. There are either 8 or 10 players in every game depending on which map you're playing. Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I am not there (you and I are in different time zones, duh) and just because someone is in my guild doesn't make me blindly say "oh he's awesome".

I also never said all maxed players suck, but a lot of them do rely too heavily on arcanes to do the work for them.

scychogost
11-13-2014, 11:40 AM

Rogues get 1 hit kill in pvp too, ok
but it is when a rogue is fighting another one; both of them can 1 hit kill each other ( as u said ). but when a rogue is fighting a mage she can kill him with 1 hit but the mage cant do the same, that's the point

beatrix
11-13-2014, 12:02 PM

Not pve dude! its given. They need buff in pvp. :)

ChillyPepper
11-13-2014, 12:12 PM
O_O ...i thought rogues recieved DMG than NERF....omg...thx for the correction sera
I think warriors have the 10%buff

Zeus
11-13-2014, 01:13 PM
I also never said all maxed players suck, but a lot of them do rely too heavily on arcanes to do the work for them.

I do not mean to offend or instigate but don't you have a KDR below 1 to 1 ratio and pretty well geared...? My point is not that you are bad but everybody has a reason as to why they play bad. For some, it's ping. For others, it's device. There's also communication barriers, poor information, etc.

The truth is that this game takes very little skill to be successful at. With the proper build, decent geared, powerful GPU, fast connection, and proper information, anyone can be a pro. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A lot of skill does come from your device and internet connection. I've seen people who previously were mediocre but when they upgraded device & fixed their internet became insanely good.

CheifR
11-13-2014, 06:47 PM
I do not mean to offend or instigate but don't you have a KDR below 1 to 1 ratio and pretty well geared...? My point is not that you are bad but everybody has a reason as to why they play bad. For some, it's ping. For others, it's device. There's also communication barriers, poor information, etc.

The truth is that this game takes very little skill to be successful at. With the proper build, decent geared, powerful GPU, fast connection, and proper information, anyone can be a pro. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A lot of skill does come from your device and internet connection. I've seen people who previously were mediocre but when they upgraded device & fixed their internet became insanely good.
That's what I've been saying on other threads for awhile now. But how you say it makes it a little clearer

Instanthumor
11-14-2014, 02:15 AM
So are you saying that I suck?

I didn't say that lol

CheifR
11-14-2014, 09:02 AM
Wait wait wait... Aren't rogues SUPPOSE to be the highest damage dealers?! And mages can pretty much "control" whoever or whatever they're killing with their skills having way more variety than just dealing dmg? And tanks.... Well tank.(I agree tanks dmg needs a nerf)But If everyone else hit as hard as us wouldn't we be useless?!

ChillyPepper
11-18-2014, 03:55 AM
Wait wait wait... Aren't rogues SUPPOSE to be the highest damage dealers?! And mages can pretty much "control" whoever or whatever they're killing with their skills having way more variety than just dealing dmg? And tanks.... Well tank.(I agree tanks dmg needs a nerf)But If everyone else hit as hard as us wouldn't we be useless?!
Crowd control is pretty useless in pvp except stuns. Everything is fine with pve. Everyone wants a mage buff for pvp

CheifR
11-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Crowd control is pretty useless in pvp except stuns. Everything is fine with pve. Everyone wants a mage buff for pvp
My point isn't what people WANT their character to be best at but what they naturally are best at. Like rogues just happen to be able to dish out high damage to single targets.But I agree on maybe a defense buff

ChillyPepper
11-18-2014, 10:17 AM
My point isn't what people WANT their character to be best at but what they naturally are best at. Like rogues just happen to be able to dish out high damage to single targets.But I agree on maybe a defense buff
Try being a mage than... and think again of why people want mages to get buff for pvp. Mages dont stand a chance in pvp

CheifR
11-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Try being a mage than... and think again of why people want mages to get buff for pvp. Mages dont stand a chance in pvp
I've seen mages do really well I think maybe an armor buff would be good

phillyr
11-26-2014, 11:39 PM
So true. Ive never not once seen a guild post for "join mage" always rogue or tank...always

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Poisonousfrog
12-19-2014, 06:08 AM
i would like to say that more health for pve maps would be appreciated :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poisonousfrog
12-19-2014, 06:09 AM
P

Poisonousfrog
12-19-2014, 06:10 AM
Convo got really deep suddenly [emoji51] but as a noob sorc i would like a health and armor buff. [emoji36]

Litheus
12-19-2014, 09:34 AM
as a new lv41 warrior i feel suppressed in pvp by mages even if they are noob...my gm borrowed me his bullwark n i cannot kill mage in 1v1 still

Poisonousfrog
12-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Srsly lets pvp sometime i need to balance out my k/d ratio [emoji23]

Plz speak noobish XD

Songoku
12-28-2014, 08:21 PM

I think the health packs are OP. U can spam them before even entering the battle and duing the battle u will spam again so u will have 6 health packs in total during fight thats like 0 to 100 ni**a real quick. ( full health)

where as mage will only get chance to spam once and die still. Warrior too is able to spam heal like 2 time atleast plus they get 2 sec invunrability. So if spammed twice 4 sec invunrability whereas mage on get 2 sec. Plus warriors dont have to spam heal at beginning of fight so the 2 sec invanrability will always work whereas mage will have to do it before entering fight so by the time enemey attack the 2 sec will be over. STS better take into account of these stuff.

Songoku
12-28-2014, 08:32 PM
from your friendly neighborhood forumer ��

I read spiderman