PDA

View Full Version : dc issue not only still unaddressed but getting worse.

Iahwahska
11-11-2014, 11:06 PM
It's great that you found time to fix the test server but when might you get around to fixing the actual game?
Before I only dced while trying to run elites in a full group but now I can't even solo them and am getting terrible ping spikes even in towns.
Between this and the client update that caused the problem it was supposed to solve my frustration level is extremely high right now.
The problem seemed fixed after the first update this afternoon then came back after the second one.
If the problem is related to the test server as many have speculated then please out of respect to the people who play and Love your game take it offline until such a time that both it and the actual game can run properly at the same time.

geeman75
11-11-2014, 11:11 PM
I agree 100%

Paulnaj
11-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Yup. They thought it was rare case scenarios lol! Truth is, everyone gets dc bugged. The problem is, not all kids and players go to forum and complain. They just dont give a duck.

So fix this before anything else or the problems will just add up.

Gwaponak20
11-12-2014, 12:09 AM
can't even play decently after the brief maintenance.. ping just suddenly rises up and eventually resulting to disconnection..
this siruation happened before when the test server for planar arena came out to public..

Arpluvial
11-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Hey guys!

Could you please provide us with the following information:

- Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred
- Character Name
- Type or device and OS. You can usually find your OS version in your settings.
- # of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects
- Description of the problem. What exactly happened?
- When did your connection issues begin? (date)
- Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g)

CAK Vader
11-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Idk what's up with you guys, I never dc, at all, and I have very poor internet.

Churjya
11-12-2014, 01:31 AM
I can't download the data files On google chrone client which is worse imo. Now Android client has no dc problem.

Gwaponak20
11-12-2014, 02:06 AM
4 hrs ago prior to this and just now..
Character Name: Diarizaus
Device: iPhone 4s
# if of pkayers in pt: 4 ( including me)
and even tried the run solo and same happened.
at km3 start. of the run was fine but i cant see mobs even in my minj map no red dots.. as if i was crazy just fighting/killing enemys that i cant even see.. and when looking at my ping ( it was rising up) then DC.
same happened at tindirin 3rd map with just the two of us in pt..

my connection issues began after the brief maintebance that was done today.. everything was fine and playeable then but after the maintenance done this issue was even worst than before..