PDA

View Full Version : Lack of bows in the swamps!

Bumbaclott
05-15-2010, 03:04 PM
I have noticed after getting a number of pink and purples from the swamp dungeons that they are all mainly Mage, warior and some archer drops. There are tons of 1 hand and 2 hand swords and axes for the warior. A few wands and staves for the Mage, along with some off hand items. As for the archer or anyone with stats in dex, we don't see too many drops that often. It should be very nice to see some more bows for the swamps campaign. I have only seen (and I may be wrong), only 1 pink and a purple bayou bow drop. It isn't very cool looking either. As for the level 35 mages and warriors walkin around they have a number of pinks from the swamps to equip and the drops look cool and unique. Us archers don't have much to show off. From my experiences most dex characters at level 35 are still using level 30 bow drops from previous dungeons.

Also would be cool to see a few of the chest pieces from the swamps (pink and purple drops with croc color) have some variation in color. I know it's supposed to look like a croc, but as more people hit level cap, everyone is gonna start lookin the same.

Rebel
05-15-2010, 03:20 PM
If anything, I have seen an increase in archer gear... Is it just the swamps that you have been seeing this in?

Bumbaclott
05-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Ya the swamps, just my opinion (may be wrong). Like I way saying most archers resort to lvl 30 bows or a few of the purple choices from the swamps. I still use level 30 bow at level 35 (I like the way it looks better too)