PDA

View Full Version : <Unified> United As One

Pages : [1] 2

alunified2014
11-12-2014, 05:38 AM
WELCOME TO UNIFIED!

Who We Are:

A guild focused on PVP and PVE and has it's own identity. We are a group of players who are here to have fun! We focused on the group and not the individual, enjoying daily humor and laughter. Our guild has already established a reputation on the guild LB in a very short time. This was achieved thanks to all our Members, Recruiters, Officers and of course, our GM! If you are interested in a true guild experience, kindly pm us here or message one of our amazing Recruiters/Officers. U·NI·FY made us become United As One. This is only the beginning, We are not going anywhere, so let's be part of our UNIFIED family!

We do have rules of course. UNIFIED is a guild with friends across the board from the smallest PVE to the largest PVP guild. Meaning that you will see our players teaming in pvp. We will not fight dirty or destroy our integrity over petty business, after all game is meant to be fun. We do enjoy PVP/PVE. Because of this you will see mostly active players in both fields of AL. At this time we are recruiting and are looking for strong players to join our movement. We do not believe in drama or that any rank is better than the next. Our officers are here to ensure we live by our name and maintain who we are. Our goal is simple, Have a true gaming experience, have fun, enjoy when you logged, support each other and dominate of course!

Our Allies
MAGNUM

Recruitment Standards:

Infamous Title
Positive KDR
Mythic/Arcane Gears & Pet
The Mentality of UNI

GUILD MASTER:
Cracknwhips (Integrity and an really awesome tank)

All Officers

OFFICERS:

Anehazaz (The only sane one here)
Atomican (Welcome to the bar)
Bekilush (He's gey)
Bloodytrails (Dude got big plans)
Boa (Big snake)
Blanksss (And white so its gonna be yea~yea~yea~)
Bushymonkey (Too much fur)
Cheesedanish (This Brand of cheese must be tasty)
Detanate (Mage Killer)
Dantezx (Daddy of the year)
Drjester (Need a doctor?)
Flagoman (antique)
Grapetea (imagine hows the taste)
Itsmejeezy (Yes,i know)
Imbasikutz (Man of Honor)
Imbasiriz (Woman of Honor)
Kiffers (Big Kiffey)
Kingzen (Ever heard of this tea)
Hellsminion (Loves banana)
Highpixie (Higher than anyone)
Littletable (A cool tank and never before)
Iikill (Really love to kill)
Naldix (A mage on a mission)
Punknrolla (Dc King)
Phuongdanhhcm (Hi thong nhat)
Complaining (Mage that's so chill he's frozen)
Ragingsteel (mhm...rage gonna make you dead)
Sapperv (Don't mess with this mage)
Seven (Sev got it on lockdown)
Stgma (He's cool & $_$, u know)
Transfercase (i wonder whats inside)
Toxiic (Keep out of everybody)
Toootall (He seem to be a midget :P)
Upbeats (Sounds cool)
Walkintall (how tall will it be)
Whirl (Dizzy @@)

RECRUITERS:

Amborion Ambyen Aradac
Askarsgard Asurap Azedreup
bbzman Bluemadyoda Cequezx
Chefm Coldxblooded Deeeace
Dovahbourne Dnskill Dyossa
Exoprime Fabelkin Feocalav
Fooling Fhakat Ictrl
Idolf Iwizkiz Kingcrates
Kosaperi Kreanaved Linkincena
Luckydead Luibaby Medeagr
Metaltaker Misspell Mohoks
Mrkarabattal Mysticalix Nibaa
Nvmbro Papapuff Raisss
Santakills Senkyuu Strngth
Swetty Uxt Wezker
Xkristie Zdarkness Zupantopaman
Stahcharlie

To all UNIFIED everyday was a better days as we stay united, Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kHleNYIDc

Migzorille
11-13-2014, 06:18 AM
Another new guild thread?

alunified2014
11-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Another new guild thread?

Hopefully this will be the final thread, the past few had afew problem on editing and saving issues xD

Hionadera
11-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Look awesome...great work!!!

Thanks for spending the time creating the thread...and patty don't ya messed it up again :D

Thexkid
11-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Proud to be an officer of such an amazing guild, you guys rock! Long Live Unified! :D

Patrick Tan
11-14-2014, 08:58 AM
It won't be messed up again :p
long live unified!

Weeki
11-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Once again, a big thanks to Bigoggy (Dan), Patricktch (Pat) and Zyona for the awesome guild thread.
Grats Unified for maintaining at #2. Keep it up!

United as One, Unified !

Najtiry
11-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Long life Uni :angel:

stazcharlie
11-18-2014, 04:58 AM
My thanks to those who made this guild thread , Go unified :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

famousfame
11-18-2014, 05:45 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/3cbe5cfe82941c3fc7023fd381fb21fb.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/c5448f306c8ce8154a62da135f527214.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/18d2df5d3d6b45b569d50d1b516552c9.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/1f7eb06b31363f54dc3d78e6f07eb15d.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/8bf00b52f8374560f0147b7c537bc510.jpg

"Winter is Coming" :O

famousfame
11-18-2014, 05:46 AM
Random stuff, gz on new thread again (cough* cough*) :p

dantez Lum
11-18-2014, 05:59 AM
Chill happy to be part of unified ' family:chuncky:

sieg.tang
11-18-2014, 06:01 AM
Hails to the masters and the officers and recruiters... Thanks for caring us... Love u unified, long live unified hehehe

Najtiry
11-18-2014, 07:17 AM

Heartt
11-18-2014, 12:31 PM
long live UNIFIED! :3

Skypain
11-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Go! Go! Go!

Weeki
11-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Awesome players Awesome guild :livid:
Keep on going Unified

United as One, Unified !

Weeki
11-19-2014, 04:23 AM

Welcome kuwaab, Oneebac as well as Impervious to Unified !

United as One, Unified !

Patrick Tan
11-19-2014, 04:52 AM
More ss and unified special video coming up, stay tune!

Nibaa
11-19-2014, 01:54 PM
Welcome Kuwaab, Oneebac and of course new Members \(*-*)/

ANITANOV
11-19-2014, 05:51 PM
nice tread

Patrick Tan
11-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Gogo uni! good luck on recipe :)

Weeki
11-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Good luck Unified. :eagerness:

We are still looking for new family members that match our requirements. We got pretty busy in arena and tomb hunting so hop on and do some runs with us.

United as One, Unified !

Azateenice
11-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Yooo Supp^
Im a new on Guild!
Its so nice to be Part of Unified!
Well Gud luck!!

Nibaa
11-24-2014, 07:51 AM
Yooo Supp^
Im a new on Guild!
Its so nice to be Part of Unified!
Well Gud luck!!

Welcome ;)

Firezmz
11-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Good Morning All Unified:
First time to be in this forum. Just stop by to say HI :) to All members cuz I am new here.
And after few days restless, I finally got this. However, I rarely see the Spawn crytall pickups.

Weeki
11-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Good Morning All Unified:
First time to be in this forum. Just stop by to say HI :) to All members cuz I am new here.
And after few days restless, I finally got this. However, I rarely see the Spawn crytall pickups.

Congrats Fire! Nice pendant there. Continue with the good run. Go go Unified !

Firezmz
11-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Thank you. Hope i got the luck tonight for farming��

mmaachilles211
11-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Just joined after being in the same guild for a year plus. Yall were the only guild worth leaving for. Thanks for having me :)

Firezmz
11-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the Unified bro. So I just got a new friend hahaha

Weeki
11-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Just joined after being in the same guild for a year plus. Yall were the only guild worth leaving for. Thanks for having me :)

Welcome mate! Let's farm some elite together. :livid:

Rosna
11-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Hi guildies, so happy to be here and hope to get to know you all soon. Unified has been so welcoming and friendly to me, awesome peeps I've met so far ;););). Oops still have old sig new one coming soon.

Firezmz
11-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Hi All

I am not good at PVP. By comparing Stat Singe Vs Sam, Why is Sam more preferable in PvP. Whereas, Singe stat is Higher??? Thank you

Kreasadriii
11-30-2014, 09:57 PM
Ugh awesome stats.. I'll going to run planar too after bought elond gun lol
Btw, Nice story fire ;)

Lunareclipsee
12-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Hiya Guys, glad to hv u all in the guild, And its all good fire, like u said its a game, Btw anita its a girl she prob not in the gd mood or maybe just break up wit her bf ahaha js, its not a big deal anw, and abt the pet i think samy gd for clash and singe is gd for 1v1, just my opinion.

PS: you have awesome stat :)

Gogo uni!!!!

Sean Esquilona
12-01-2014, 03:19 PM
hello i would love to join this guild please username-popsnackle

Sean Esquilona
12-01-2014, 03:32 PM
May i join I sent Weeki a pm and my user name is popsnackle

regizakirs.rs
12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
I would have liked to hopefully join this guild but once I read the part about mythic and arcane gear. I said forget it. Thanks but no thanks. I'm not spending anymore money on this game in order to get to get nothing. Nice guild btw[emoji4]

Kingofninjas
12-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Hi All

I am not good at PVP. By comparing Stat Singe Vs Sam, Why is Sam more preferable in PvP. Whereas, Singe stat is Higher??? Thank you

Sam vs Singe? Where to begin lol.
To start off with singe passive ability does not in any way compare to sam's terrify. As far as I know it is just a slight stat buff and chance to stun (much rarer than terrify from what I've seen). Next is the passive ability. Samael's PA hits nearly twice as fast as Singe's, dealing huge damage. I can almost never beat a tank with samael in a 1 vs 1 fight because of this PA strike rate. If I had to fight a tank with same gear and build twice, once with sam and once with singe, I would have a MUCH higher chance of winning while he uses singe.
Finally, sam has a great health (and mana but useless to u as a mage) regen as part of its AA and this definately helps keep you alive in PvP.
Hope this helps clear things up. If not, always feel free to pm me in game.

Nibaa
12-02-2014, 08:13 AM
I would have liked to hopefully join this guild but once I read the part about mythic and arcane gear. I said forget it. Thanks but no thanks. I'm not spending anymore money on this game in order to get to get nothing. Nice guild btw[emoji4]

I can understandt u, if someone will be part of Arcane legends Elite he need much real money to do this.
I'll also tell u, that i don't buy-use platinum too but reached with hard work and great guldies 17,200 aps and a for me good pvp kdr. With aps is it just a ask from time to get more cause i just needepvp and the arcane archiv.
What i'll tell u with my terrible english is, that u can reach much in AL without real money.

Nibaa ( again, sry for my terrible english i hope u know what i mean hehe )

regizakirs.rs
12-02-2014, 11:08 AM
I understand exactly what you mean. I have over achieved a lot without any real issues. I left elite runners to help a friend start a guild. I just think that requiring people to have mythic and arcane gear is not a good idea cause you have a lot of people who are better than some people who have all the top gear but aren't able to spend money on the crates to get it. [emoji4]

Nibaa
12-02-2014, 12:52 PM
I understand exactly what you mean. I have over achieved a lot without any real issues. I left elite runners to help a friend start a guild. I just think that requiring people to have mythic and arcane gear is not a good idea cause you have a lot of people who are better than some people who have all the top gear but aren't able to spend money on the crates to get it. [emoji4]

Ah ok, but i support this rule.

I killed some ring mages with my magma BUT i also get killed by arc mages nvm if ill be better with another equip these mages can farm me becasue they have the better stuff and nobody has with Legandary equip a chance vs ringer or player whose know how to play with their chars. Who wouldn't get kills by hunting "noobs" and farm them. => i dont think that its good for a guild that members get farmed. Why? Cause ill loose the respect for a guild if members always get farmed by others => nobody will join this guild and much Members will leave paperhaps the guild get also more ganged then other guilds.
Question special for u: Would u join and help somebody if u know that he runs with "noob" equip and i cant win? I dont. And it has not enough angels in a guild whose going to help them. Pls let me know what u think if im right or not and why. :) Again, sry for my eng haha.

Nibaa

regizakirs.rs
12-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Simple answer I would help that so called noob with legendary gear cause how soon we forget that at one point we were that noob without all the top gear in game. Now I do agree with you on this premise here. If we are equally skilled and you have all the top gear then yes you would win cause of the gear. If a guild member keeps going in and getting farmed then that's the players fault lol cause he or she should know better [emoji4]

Nibaa
12-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Ehh Guys!!!

When i has written the text, i noticed how awsome u all are.

THANKS for the help not just in pvp, also for the help with the Planar tombs ect..

Love ya all :livid: :loyal: :encouragement: :banana:

Nibaa

Nibaa
12-02-2014, 01:15 PM
@regizakirs.rs Wow. If u really do this and dont lie idk why my respect.
Then i just have the argument that not much percent of players this attitude share ( like me ).

Again my respect the right way but to much choose a way which is easier.

regizakirs.rs
12-02-2014, 03:50 PM
The reason I help the people who are called noobs is because I never forget that at one point and time I was that noob. I don't mind if I get farmed in pvp cause it's a game and some players take these games way too seriously. And I'm one of the many players who don't have all the shiny toys but that doesn't mean that I can't have fun or reach the same goals that the next person has also[emoji4]. Also I would like that I have enjoyed this conversation with you and I'm glad that we can respectfully agree and disagree like responsible adults such a nice breath of fresh air

Nibaa
12-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Sure was nice :D btw im not an adult ^^
I have a last question why do u join to feed others? I like to play pvp with my sis ( she's lvl 40 and fight with horton ), but when we play we leave fast cause it makes no fun just to die.
So why u join them to help? Apart from kdr ect... it makes no fun and thats the reson i play pvp :O
But if somebody u dont know or dont like and you know that u cant win why u join i cant understand it @-@

PS: Pls please do not misunderstand me i dont go in pvp to farm "Noobs" i join to fight vs player who has not op wepons. Compared to much players i am also a "noob"( with mythic Armor/Helm) and join pvp to fight vs guys with same equip for fun and not the kill to feel strong.
I just wanded to say this ;)

regizakirs.rs
12-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Well to answer your question. I don't look at it as feeding people and mind you I used to be uber competitive and I wanted all the shiny toys but I came to realize that it's just a game and no need to be uber competitive. If I have to be uber competitive for me it takes the fun out for me. I mean honestly who cares whether I win a hundred times or if I die a thousand times lol the point is its fun for me in my own way. And I don't farm noobs either and if people ask me to leave cause I don't have the gear to keep up then I simply leave and don't argue. Call me a noob I simply laugh cause it's just words and it doesn't bother me.[emoji4]

: pop holding it down :

Seoratrek
12-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed some posts here. If there is something that needs to be discussed privately (or is among 2 or so people) it's best to take those sorts of things via PM. Thanks!

Patrick Tan
12-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Well to answer your question. I don't look at it as feeding people and mind you I used to be uber competitive and I wanted all the shiny toys but I came to realize that it's just a game and no need to be uber competitive. If I have to be uber competitive for me it takes the fun out for me. I mean honestly who cares whether I win a hundred times or if I die a thousand times lol the point is its fun for me in my own way. And I don't farm noobs either and if people ask me to leave cause I don't have the gear to keep up then I simply leave and don't argue. Call me a noob I simply laugh cause it's just words and it doesn't bother me.[emoji4]

The man of wisdom! *claps*

famousfame
12-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed some posts here. If there is something that needs to be discussed privately (or is among 2 or so people) it's best to take those sorts of things via PM. Thanks!
Thank you sero :)

Lool Google jb keyboard sucks corrected sero to zero zzzz

Firezmz
12-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Hey everyone,

Wow, You must have a plenty of time to JUMP IN Unified Guild chat.

famousfame
12-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Wow, You must have a plenty of time to JUMP IN Unified Guild chat.
Is mod bro and did right thing, keep personal stuff personal plz.

Firezmz
12-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Is mod bro and did right thing, keep personal stuff personal plz.

Yes, I understand it. Isn't The MOD just say????
BTW, I thought Personal Stuff is discussed in our own guild not the Main Forum.
Hmmm, I am wrong. and Mod already deleted. Just a game nothing else important. :)

Firezmz
12-05-2014, 02:15 PM

Well say bro :)
And I dont know what the point to be upset for JUST a game anyways. That is Goofy, right lol. As a computer programmer, I make money, I buy plats, I play and enjoy the game. After a busy day at work, I just relax and gaming here. Honestly after 3 months joining this game, I found out lots of people getting so serious with this game. Me, nahhh???? I dont. Lots of games out there to enjoy. If this game create so much drama for me, I gonna BEAT IT hahaha. I dont mind to put in 1000 + canadian for game. However, I never ever let the game control me.
Hope People know how to have A PIECE OF MIND TO RELAXXXX :)
Peace,

regizakirs.rs
12-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Out of respect for the moderator and this guild I'm to respectfully stay off this guild's page and I have to say that you all have a wonderful guild. And you are 100% right about players getting upset the game is supposed to fun. Well I can honestly say that I enjoyed talking with you all. Take care and happy gaming.

: pop holding it down :[emoji87]

DOSATTACK
12-07-2014, 06:32 AM

alunified2014
12-07-2014, 09:48 AM

Thank you so much! appreciate your artwork and great effort! :eagerness:

p/s: I've updated our thread with the new logo, let's wait for our beloved moderators to approve.

Cheers, Long live UNIFIED!

Nibaa
12-07-2014, 04:01 PM

:O so nice! Good work *<*

famousfame
12-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Solid

Weeki
12-08-2014, 08:02 PM

Thanks bro! Appreciated it !

United as One, Unified !

noahgoulin
12-10-2014, 12:51 PM
From wich guilds did unified merge from?

Anehazaz
12-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Congratulations UNIFIED!

Nibaa
12-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Congratulations too all <Unified> member! :0

Awsome like always. :applause: :loyal: :triumphant:

Nibaa

tootallll
12-10-2014, 02:31 PM
WHOA! Gratz to all the Unified! We are #1 because you all are #1 and ya'll just RAWK!!! <3
tooootall

famousfame
12-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Must say m impressed, well done to all members, recruiters and officers. Massive props to rems, kiat and kutz u guys rock.
Again remember guys be nice play fair and be UNIFIED!!!!!
Bruahhhhh!!!!!

Kingofninjas
12-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Gratz on rank 1 unified!!!!
Gogo keep up the good work

Ebezaanec
12-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Congrats from Chivalrous Union :)

Best of luck!

DOSATTACK
12-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Congratulations UNIFIED!

ONEderful!!! Gratz ^_^

Bluesparky
12-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Cngratzzz On The TOp SPot :chuncky:

Emmacheese
12-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Yay grats on number one!!!!!!!! Well deserved to a genuine guild xD

Weeki
12-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Thanks Ebez, Zphy and Emma for the wishes. :eagerness:

A big shout out to all of the members, recruiters and officers from Unified. Thanks for believing and staying in Unified.
Without each and every single one of you we wouldnt be able to achieve this result.

keep up the good work and always remenber to stay humble.

United as One, Unified !

Avaree
12-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Congrats for #1 spot :)

From all of us at CU

Ava

bigjeezy
12-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Onefied gz.

ilhanna
12-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Congratulations, Unified GM, recruiters and members on #1 on leaderboard. Well done. :)

Rosna
12-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Wooooot, congrats to our guildies on reaching number 1 on LB. Everyone works hard and plays hard lol, I'm really enjoying playing with you all. Remember, we rise and fall together, UNIFIED. The most important thing is to have fun!

Syamsiel
12-11-2014, 03:14 AM
Congratulation Unified for Rank#1 :)

Afterfive
12-11-2014, 03:51 AM
Well deserved guys! Patience is the key and in the end the hard work is rewarded.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

As an advice, don't fall in the other extreme now due to the rank 1 :)

All the best in the present and in the future.

Patrick Tan
12-11-2014, 04:34 AM
What did frost did to us xD

Weeki
12-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Thanks Avaree, Ihanna and Afterfive. Your guilds always have my respect in game.
We will continue to work hard amd do our best. Cheers!

Afterfive
12-11-2014, 05:48 AM
Thanks Avaree, Ihanna and Afterfive. Your guilds always have my respect in game.
We will continue to work hard amd do our best. Cheers!

Even I was Karma for a very long time, even karma is in my blood while I'm leading a small guild such EOS, I do respect and enjoy to see there are people like you guys, who keep the standards up, to give a challenge to the rest of the guilds. Karma was there for a long long time and did amazing but there was no challenge anymore for them....

Anyway keep it fair and be respectful to people and in this way, you guys will grow more and more...

Cheers and congratz once again! Keep up the good work!

Hionadera
12-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Woot!!!! Congratulations once again to everyone for all the teamwork and time given to the guild. Well deserved it.
Keep it up and make it even better !!!

Stay UNIFIED

GO, GO, GO :D

Heartt
12-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Congrats everyone! :3 a well earned achievement to all! Long live! :D

famousfame
12-11-2014, 09:02 AM
Thank you to all well wishers, ur kind words mean a lot..yes we are trying our best to keep it clean and fair with good vibes a must. I have very good memories of EOS which I think was easily best guild ever in game where everyone had good fun officers n members alike we still have long way to go to emulate eos but that's my personal goal.

Starkinea
12-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Wow guys!! Congratz! you climed up pretty quick! keep up the great work:eagerness:

noahgoulin
12-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Grats unified :)

Migzorille
12-12-2014, 06:13 AM
Gratz for #1 gogogo UNIFIED

Firezmz
12-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz UNIFIED

alunified2014
12-12-2014, 08:02 PM
We are so proud of our lb event runners. Here is a special shout out to upbeats and hadec for being there for support. A wonderful attitude and great personality.

DOSATTACK
12-12-2014, 11:27 PM

Lunareclipsee
12-14-2014, 04:34 AM
awesome logo karl tysm for all the hard work :banana: :banana:

Hadec
12-14-2014, 05:11 AM
We are so proud of our lb event runners. Here is a special shout out to upbeats and hadec for being there for support. A wonderful attitude and great personality.

I still wish pic was tooked with my mage hehe
Ill make sure upbeats wins :D

famousfame
12-14-2014, 11:22 AM
I still wish pic was tooked with my mage hehe
Ill make sure upbeats wins :D
Lool that breast plate on vanity. Huhuhuhu

mmaachilles211
12-14-2014, 06:37 PM
From not on the boards to 31st right now on mage lb thx for everyone that has run with me so far there's lot's left ;) keep strong my fellow Unified lb runners the grind is worth it.

#nolitimbere

mmaachilles211
12-14-2014, 11:09 PM
Another day is done and now I'm 27th and 800 points from 25th :D ty to all my unified friends who have been grinding with me and keeping me strong :)

Unified for the win!!!! :) :) :) :)

Firezmz
12-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Another day is done and now I'm 27th and 800 points from 25th :D ty to all my unified friends who have been grinding with me and keeping me strong :)

Unified for the win!!!! :) :) :) :)

Go Go Go To the Top :)

famousfame
12-16-2014, 12:58 AM
Ok random spam.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/dea1649c6f9330828896a602ebc7868f.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/07219917c2173accd4f2afce2b2c0fb5.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/51ade98c6a7d566c62f06b8c17feccae.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/51a4e13aed581a2b65c48f97c4f535cd.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/9c18ac05815c8e0050f59f6980b11470.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/15/19682ba23d650ac81b8ecd7ff38b2540.jpg

famousfame
12-16-2014, 12:59 AM
Guildhouse dramas

Weeki
12-16-2014, 01:15 AM
Awesome people! Thanks for the ss bro.

Wok hard but play harder !

Heartt
12-16-2014, 06:26 AM
Awesome people! Thanks for the ss bro.

Wok hard but play harder !

post here when will our next ss be :) love to be part of that next ss since i wasn't able to join the last one in Halloween event.. tnx! :D

elitwarrio
12-16-2014, 11:00 AM
Think aihhh is ur guildie if any1 know him and if he got others toons pls pm me here or in game he scammed a friend. ty
Ps: if some1 trying sell mythic daggers 41 with 2 para gem or 3 if he added the last pls let me know.

Heartt
12-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Think ***** is ur guildie if any1 know him and if he got others toons pls pm me here or in game he scammed a friend. ty
Ps: if some1 trying sell mythic daggers 41 with 2 para gem or 3 if he added the last pls let me know.

we'd appreciate if you just pm the officers of the guild here or in game about the matter :) thanks!

cami
12-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Best guild I think is Desviant

Anehazaz
12-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Unified at Paradise!

Rosna
12-16-2014, 11:12 PM
Lol some fun we had running new event naked 112466

famousfame
12-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Pure pros :)

Hionadera
12-17-2014, 01:23 AM
Our day 6 contest xD

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/16/da30517acd8a3d05241dcb01cb656377.jpg

Weeki
12-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Looking good Unified!
Lots of runs and happy times I can see!

Gogo Unified.

Vls
12-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Great, guys we did it! :D

Thank you for making this really awesome guild ;)

#Unified_No.1_Forever!

Firezmz
12-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Is Arcane Ring Worth ??????

Good Morning All Unified :)

I really want to get an Arcane Ring for my Mage. However, I dont know how good it is. And I dont ever have a chance to put on my Mage. 1st, I dont see the Ring in Auction. 2nd, right now I dont have enough gold to get one.
I hope Whoever in Unified has the Perfect Int arcane ring, Please, let me try it on to see the Different of the Stat.
I know it sound crazy because no one will do it for such an expensive ring. That is why I said I HOPE
I am here to Unified just for the serious player, guild friendships, and enjoy the Socialize of the game. I am not a SCAMMER. We are #1 Top Guild, too :) Thank you.

Best Regards,

Firezmz

Here is my Screen Shot:112929

Kingofninjas
12-19-2014, 04:33 PM
@.@ 40k plat!!! Lol there are players with less gold.

Firezmz
12-19-2014, 04:53 PM
LOL bro, that is why I dont have enough gold for the ring. As you can see, I only got 22m left. And that is why I am up here for the Request :)

Remarked
12-19-2014, 06:45 PM
o_O!!

Kingofninjas
12-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Is Arcane Ring Worth ??????

Good Morning All Unified :)

I really want to get an Arcane Ring for my Mage. However, I dont know how good it is. And I dont ever have a chance to put on my Mage. 1st, I dont see the Ring in Auction. 2nd, right now I dont have enough gold to get one.
I hope Whoever in Unified has the Perfect Int arcane ring, Please, let me try it on to see the Different of the Stat.
I know it sound crazy because no one will do it for such an expensive ring. That is why I said I HOPE
I am here to Unified just for the serious player, guild friendships, and enjoy the Socialize of the game. I am not a SCAMMER. We are #1 Top Guild, too :) Thank you.

Best Regards,

Firezmz

Here is my Screen Shot:112929

To answer your original question, I would definitely say arcane ring is worth it. You get 43 primary stat more, 13 str/dex more and a huge 170 armor, not to mention a hefty increase in damage. If you got or can get the gold, go for it buddy!

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 12:08 PM
That was nice. Thank you very much KIng :)
I will working on it now.
Merry Xmas

famousfame
12-22-2014, 04:40 PM
LOL bro, that is why I dont have enough gold for the ring. As you can see, I only got 22m left. And that is why I am up here for the Request :)
U got long way to go. Ur immediate goal should be imbued gear and amulet, by next cap whenever that comes ring should drop to 50m easy and if sts release lvl46 mythic ring then price will drop more.

Firezmz
12-22-2014, 05:50 PM
U got long way to go. Ur immediate goal should be imbued gear and amulet, by next cap whenever that comes ring should drop to 50m easy and if sts release lvl46 mythic ring then price will drop more.

Thanks for your feedback. I think I stay put now. I am holding 25m, extra Kershal, Sam, and 43k of plats. Let's see what is going on with Acrane Legends???? This event is boring me along with new Frosty Weaps. I am off playing for awhile. Maybe online a bit but not much. I work at computer desk. So Forum probably the most time I will spend.

famousfame
12-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Yea now is best time to take hiatus ik I am :)

Teh Zhi Hong
12-23-2014, 03:30 AM
Merry xmas everyone!113499

Rosna
12-23-2014, 03:36 AM
Well today is Crackthewhips birthday. GH rocked!!!!! 113500

Rosna
12-23-2014, 03:37 AM
Then the ethyls helped!113501

famousfame
12-23-2014, 05:38 AM
Awesome HBD Rems :)

Nibaa
12-23-2014, 05:53 AM
:O Happy Brithday Crack :livid:

Kingofninjas
12-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Happy birthday to one of my favorite people in game. Have a wonderful day Crack and please please please don't log onto AL today. Spend it with your family and ones close to your heart.

Nibaa
12-24-2014, 04:37 AM
:livid: :excitement: :loyal:

:banana:

Nibaa c(:

Firezmz
12-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Merry xmas and a very happy new year to all unified friends. All the best coming to the new year :)

good luck all in game and in real life.

Firezmz

Tabeer Amin
12-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Who's santa in guild?

alunified2014
12-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Guild thread on update. Dear mod, kindly approve pls :)

Cheers! Long live Unified!

Vls
12-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Ugh, my tablet is almost dead, so sorry for being offline :/

Lunareclipsee
12-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Woah, thanks to Zyzy who created this beautiful birthday pic, i love it <3 <3, And those who participate in this little occasion, Feeling grateful with u guys around, i wishes u all a merry xmas and happy 2015 year, Gogo unified :banana::banana:

Deluxeq
12-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Unified Has Dinner!
-Had some fun with a few guildies

And a few extras

Arkh
12-29-2014, 06:48 AM
Well today is Crackthewhips birthday. GH rocked!!!!! 113500

Tell me Rosna, Our old Master Kuwaab & you leaved Point Blank to recreate Impervious or to join Unified ? U wear impervious sig here but unified ingame...

Late happy Birthday crack :)

Congrat for your results & nice new logo guys.

Kingofninjas
12-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Tell me Rosna, Our old Master Kuwaab & you leaved Point Blank to recreate Impervious or to join Unified ? U wear impervious sig here but unified ingame...

If you have nothing constructive to say please stay off our guild thread. You don't see us coming and posting accusations on yours so I would appreciate it if you did the same.
Cheers

officiallyjun
12-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Cheers..

Arkh
12-30-2014, 05:12 AM
If you have nothing constructive to say please stay off our guild thread. You don't see us coming and posting accusations on yours so I would appreciate it if you did the same.
Cheers

accusation ? i just ask to rosna who display impervious co-master sig here in this thread if impervious which was merged in my guild few months ago is reborn because he play in your guild unified, ingame... there is no accusation man, stop to invent dramas... Impervious is not in official guild list & i only ask if the guild is reborn or not...

cheers.

Rosna
12-30-2014, 05:21 PM
No Arkh, I'm a member of Unified. I just haven't redone my sig yet lol. Working on it at the moment. What with event and Christmas, which I worked, I've been too busy to look. Any suggestions? My old sig was made by bloodpack who has left the game.

Arkh
12-31-2014, 06:26 AM
No Arkh, I'm a member of Unified. I just haven't redone my sig yet lol. Working on it at the moment. What with event and Christmas, which I worked, I've been too busy to look. Any suggestions? My old sig was made by bloodpack who has left the game.

ty for the answer bro :)

My suggestion is that u should do a new sig based on the new unified logo... i can do it one for u if u let me few days...

Arkh
12-31-2014, 07:53 AM

A little gift bro :

;)

noahgoulin
12-31-2014, 08:22 AM
Cool sig !

Nibaa
12-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Happy new year guys!

have fun :eagerness: :triumphant:

Nibaa

kiffnshey
12-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Love u all as we united as unified

Firezmz
12-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Happy New Year UNIFIED *** :)*** !!!
Good Luck ALL

Hamid Ahfir
01-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Big mouth guildi !

Kingofninjas
01-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Big mouth guildi !

If you have nothing constructive to say, please stay off our thread. All I see you doing on forum is flaming threads and displaying your ignorance. It would appreciated if you did that on another thread.

mmaachilles211
01-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much to all of my Unified brothers and Sisters who did so much for me during this past 4 grueling weeks during the event :D Thanks to yall I managed to stay true to my goal and place in the top 25 for the mage leaderboard!!!!! Congrats to all of the other hard working members of our wonderful guild who have also managed to place themselves in the top 25!!!!Good job yall :D

-Nolitimbere

Ice
01-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Happy new year best wishes from karma :)

Tabeer Amin
01-06-2015, 05:10 AM
Though I don't like karma for der attitude. ..but Dats sweet...
Happy new year to u & to ur guild :)

Weeki
01-06-2015, 05:58 AM

Thats nice of you Blu. Happy New Year! God bless :D

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 02:58 PM

Thanks for the wish and happy new year to all my many friends in Karma. Wish you all the best and may you all prosper :)

Kamehaa2
01-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Heya, im Kamehaa lvl 41 rogue got mithycs except bow :$ And i d like to join Unified ^^ ty cya soon maybe hha

Kingofninjas
01-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Heya, im Kamehaa lvl 41 rogue got mithycs except bow :$ And i d like to join Unified ^^ ty cya soon maybe hha

pm any of the recruiters or officer and we'll meet you in game

Kamehaa2
01-06-2015, 07:02 PM
pm any of the recruiters or officer and we'll meet you in game

It s ok ^^ (i dont remember the name) but a rogue of uni. told me i have to be full mithyc and i still dnt hve that

Dnlzr
01-07-2015, 07:15 AM
join unified guys :)

alunified2014
01-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Updated guild ss on thread, Happy New Year UNIFIED!

Long live Unified :)

Kingofninjas
01-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Buuummp
Can't have is going to second page xD

Weeki
01-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Sad to see our good player - Firezmz leaving the game for good.
Goodluck in your future endeavour and all the best to you bro :eagerness:

Mr Vinc
01-11-2015, 05:15 AM
Heyy, can me join Unified ?

Mr Vinc
01-11-2015, 05:22 AM
I have Paragon, Myth Gear & Pet, my KDR -.. but i want, Can me Join ?

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 06:57 AM
I have Paragon, Myth Gear & Pet, my KDR -.. but i want, Can me Join ?

need mythic weapon and positive kdr. Once you have those you can join

Mr Vinc
01-11-2015, 08:03 PM
Myth weapon, but why i see member unified have -KDR

Kingofninjas
01-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Myth weapon, but why i see member unified have -KDR

They were already members and we do not boot for -be kdr unless it is incredibly poor.

Also it has to relevance as to whether or not you can join.

Patrick Tan
01-15-2015, 04:43 AM
TGIF Uni! :)

.no
01-18-2015, 07:06 AM
Out of all the guilds in 41 pvp, you are the only ones that join a team and fight, regardless of who is who. Been fun clashing alongside of y'all.

Little Table
01-18-2015, 05:14 PM
hi here

Patrick Tan
01-19-2015, 04:36 AM
Dear uni, feel free to share some of your past photos or your happiest moment. :)

#throwback

Patrick Tan
01-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Upload your memories here (:

Firezmz
01-20-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi All Unified:
How are you ALL???? Firezmz just stop by to say HI
:)

afrobug
01-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Hi pat and wki, grats on your new guild and them flaaaggs.. Miss running with you guys.

Firezmz
01-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Pat and Wkiat, you guys had your own guild now??? What is the Name of the new guild, bro???

Nibaa
01-20-2015, 12:45 PM
I have nothing else without to provoke Karma so here u have me and my sis :stupid: :loyal:

;)

Nibaa
01-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Knock Knock

famousfame
01-25-2015, 03:36 PM
Who's there

"what goes up will come down"

Nibaa
01-26-2015, 08:11 AM
Nibaa

Patrick Tan
02-09-2015, 05:29 AM
Hi pat and wki, grats on your new guild and them flaaaggs.. Miss running with you guys.

Hello afro! It's been awhile, Glad that you guys have been doing well too. Thanks for dropping by and miss you too!

Patrick Tan
02-09-2015, 05:39 AM
#throwback :)

Wvait
02-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Unified :)

Nikolordi
02-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Wkiat could you please try to contact me here or in game
Regards Nikolordi
Also in game name Nikolordi

Nibaa
02-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Welcome in our guild thread Wvait. :loyal:

Enterradora
02-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Unified!!!!

Be rdy to share some love :3

:love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

Wvait
02-13-2015, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Nibaa;2047186]Welcome in our guild thread Wvait. :loyal:[/ QUOTE]

Ty :)

Patrick Tan
02-15-2015, 02:45 AM
Great time spent together with guildie :)

Nibaa
02-16-2015, 05:35 PM
I looted something which is not lootable, lol.

Lunareclipsee
02-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Hey guys, chinese new year is ard the corner, For those members who were chinese, Wishes you all have a good fortune and healthy always for you and your family members on this very goat year, And those who aren't, May share the joy with us ;)

Nibaa
02-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Hey guys! we had a few minutes ago a member from sts in our guild.
Here some screens:

Guildhall was full!

Nice Vanity btw! ;)

I hope we see u more often Cupid! :D

Anehazaz
02-17-2015, 02:37 PM

Nibaa
02-18-2015, 09:06 AM
Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 11, 2015

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?208321-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-11-2015

Re-egging returns! :3

Arkh
02-18-2015, 05:33 PM
1st rank with 3.9 avg rank... Congrat for all <Unified> Members... :)

Weeki
02-19-2015, 10:01 PM
Happy Chinese New Year Unified !

Migzorille
02-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Gratz on 1st place go go unified

Emnesty
02-20-2015, 12:04 PM
Hey, i was just looking at the forums and i'm new to the community, the forums. I'm still learning but i've been wondering if there is any chance i can qualify to become part of the Uni family? I reached level 40 in two days. I am very active. I dont know how to message someome on here.. Sorry. But, if you can please contact me and let me know, that'd be great.
IGN: kingsmiley

zagnut
02-22-2015, 01:23 PM
hey peoples so happy to be here!!!!

Mario Andres Moreno
02-22-2015, 01:39 PM
i am new to guild
ign Iazeotabam

Wvait
02-22-2015, 02:33 PM
i am new to guild
ign Iazeotabam

Wc

Ign Wvait

Nibaa
02-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Welcome Zag and Iaz :loyal:

Little Table
02-23-2015, 06:06 AM
wc ;)

luketgage
02-25-2015, 08:11 AM
I love the guild and this thread is perfect :) my ign is Iesser :) love this

Alafonta
02-27-2015, 11:50 AM
I just went through all ten pages of this thread and honestly, I am so excited to be part of this guild one day-- definitely one of my goals for my time in AL. I currently meet 3/4 requirements (just too low of a level) and have been looking for a fun, accepting, hardworking guild such as this! Thank you for giving me something to look forward to :)

IGN: AndyMarcMD
Level: 21
Kills/Death Ratio (PvE): 18,184 kills/0 deaths
AL Experience: Been playing for almost 3 weeks (but years of experience playing other STS games)
End goals: 1) Make PvE Leaderboard 2) Find a guild to support my ambitions

Weeki
02-27-2015, 10:23 PM
I just went through all ten pages of this thread and honestly, I am so excited to be part of this guild one day-- definitely one of my goals for my time in AL. I currently meet 3/4 requirements (just too low of a level) and have been looking for a fun, accepting, hardworking guild such as this! Thank you for giving me something to look forward to :)

IGN: AndyMarcMD
Level: 21
Kills/Death Ratio (PvE): 18,184 kills/0 deaths
AL Experience: Been playing for almost 3 weeks (but years of experience playing other STS games)
End goals: 1) Make PvE Leaderboard 2) Find a guild to support my ambitions

Mate, let me know when u meet our guild requirement. We are looking forward to this day. Enjoy !

Lunareclipsee
03-02-2015, 09:13 AM
It sooo lovely <3 <3 wish it can last forever :)

Hey Newcomer, welcome to the forum, May share something like "I Feel Good" in this thread Lol js :P

emkochiu
03-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Let's share some love :D

69Displayed69
03-03-2015, 07:46 AM
interesting

Lunareclipsee
03-04-2015, 04:58 AM
yoyoyo Banana Fans share some love here :)
Thx Hell XD
:banana::banana:

Skypain
03-04-2015, 10:31 AM
Luny forgot me :(

alunified2014
03-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Luny forgot me :(

Lol Sorry sky, i have added for u :)

Nibaa
03-04-2015, 12:44 PM
yoyoyo Banana Fans share some love here :)

Did :loyal:

-Nibaa ;)

zupantopaman
03-05-2015, 02:52 AM
the best guild...

rstilzchen
03-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Share good moments

Mr K
03-12-2015, 01:21 PM

Patrick Tan
03-16-2015, 04:51 AM

Nibaa
03-18-2015, 03:33 PM
We are still #1! gz all :3

Weeki
03-19-2015, 12:24 AM
Grats Uni on #1 again !
Work hard and play harder !

cheers

Complaining
03-30-2015, 06:05 PM
3 blue butt :)

Heruesz
03-30-2015, 09:52 PM
Share good moments

Pros smurf hehe

Heruesz
03-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Grats from magnum guys !
keep number 1

Weeki
04-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Stay Cool Unified.

Grats on # 1.

Nibaa
04-05-2015, 08:02 AM
:loyal:

-Nibaa

Little Table
04-05-2015, 12:31 PM
happy easter too u all and your family ;)

Complaining
04-05-2015, 06:11 PM
^ cheers :):)

Patrick Tan
04-13-2015, 05:58 AM
Long live unified (:

mmaachilles211
04-18-2015, 09:43 AM
Man I love this guild :) When I started I was your run of the mill myth set player dreaming about having an arcane pet. Now I rock an imbued brut set fully eye gemmed, the planar pendent fully eye gemmed and have Sam backing me up :) Everyone here supports one another so much that these achievements are possible.

Long live Unified :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS: them stats though haha...can't wait to see what a ring does to me ;)

Wvait
04-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Man I love this guild :) When I started I was your run of the mill myth set player dreaming about having an arcane pet. Now I rock an imbued brut set fully eye gemmed, the planar pendent fully eye gemmed and have Sam backing me up :) Everyone here supports one another so much that these achievements are possible.

Gratzzzz

Ign Wvait – Wvant

Complaining
04-20-2015, 03:58 AM

Hey bro, that's an awesome feedback that you've commented. not to mention, you've also reminded something very important! Arcane legends isn't totally about PVP, there's PVE, leaderboards, events & etc. What you've mentioned is truly remarkable. Thumbs up and Long Live Unified!

Jagiellski
04-21-2015, 06:05 AM

Awesome bro ! Greeting
Saavv

alunified2014
04-23-2015, 08:57 AM
Well, Halloween was a the first event that UNIFIED has participated. and likewise, Birthday celebration too! Hereby unified wish KIFFERS a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! kindly claim your birthday gifts from our guild master: Wkiat :)

Look what do we have here, 2 officer on the same birthday (Highpixie & Cracknwhips), this meant for a big celebration! Unified wishes u both happy bday and merry Christmas!

Guild thread op are for guild intro, But this little accasional will always be in our remembrance and a big thanks to those who made this awesome pic :)

Jagiellski
04-29-2015, 10:10 AM
131505 Unified :)

Erebos
04-29-2015, 02:41 PM

pics awosom but warr is fat lol

mmaachilles211
05-01-2015, 11:02 PM

Awesome!!!!!!

mmaachilles211
05-01-2015, 11:04 PM

Coming soon to a unified guild near you. A rogue brought to u by your friendly neighborhood noli :D

Weeki
05-02-2015, 01:25 AM

Coming soon to a unified guild near you. A rogue brought to u by your friendly neighborhood noli :D

Hey Nolit ! good to see u.

Hope you are doing well.

mmaachilles211
05-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Hey Nolit ! good to see u.

Hope you are doing well.

Ty weekI you as well my friend :)

Gonnil
05-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Love the pic...

And check ou my sig made by Saavv... Over the moon with it thx dude :)

Ice
05-04-2015, 02:36 AM
WELCOME TO UNIFIED!

A guild focused on PVP and PVE and has it's own identity. We are a group of players who are here to have fun! We focused on the group and not the individual, enjoying daily humor and laughter. Our guild has already established a reputation on the guild LB in a very short time. This was achieved thanks to all our Members, Recruiters, Officers and of course, our GM! If you are interested in a true guild experience, kindly pm us here or message one of our amazing Recruiters/Officers. U·NI·FY made us become United As One. This is only the beginning, We are not going anywhere, so let's be part of our UNIFIED family!

We do have rules of course. UNIFIED is a neutral guild with friends across the board from the smallest PVE to the largest PVP guild. Meaning that you will see our players teaming in pvp. We will not fight dirty or destroy our integrity over petty business, after all game is meant to be fun. We do enjoy PVP/PVE. Because of this you will see mostly active players in both fields of AL. At this time we are recruiting and are looking for strong players to join our movement. We do not believe in drama or that any rank is better than the next. Our officers are here to ensure we live by our name and maintain who we are. Our goal is simple, Have a true gaming experience, have fun, enjoy when you logged, support each other and dominate of course!

Our Allies
MAGNUM

Walkintall (how tall will it be)

Stahcharlie

HMMm i was reading guild page and it turns out like this... Is a neutral guild with magnum allies? LOL!

Now im all fired up! Thanks for clearing things :)

Erebos
05-04-2015, 04:10 AM
HMMm i was reading guild page and it turns out like this... Is a neutral guild with magnum allies? LOL!

Now im all fired up! Thanks for clearing things :)

yea we r their allys why afraid ??

Ice
05-04-2015, 05:12 AM
yea we r their allys why afraid ??

me afraid? why should i ? its a online game.. really im not afraid but im happy, trilled and all fired up:)
because of your alliance it makes me more happy :) reasons why we should all go back and play Arcane legends.

Erebos
05-04-2015, 06:56 AM
me afraid? why should i ? its a online game.. really im not afraid but im happy, trilled and all fired up:)
because of your alliance it makes me more happy :) reasons why we should all go back and play Arcane legends.

haha thats why u guyz lose in pvp ....

Samaeldavisjr
05-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Welcomes NEW OFFICERS!!
"U" is Unified

Gonnil
05-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Great Pic and its an honour to be an officer in such a great guild !!!!

Lunareclipsee
05-07-2015, 10:14 PM

Great! See u in game, Boom! Boom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfx4dutNUA

haha thats why u guyz lose in pvp ....

Woot! Woot!

Lunareclipsee
05-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Welcomes NEW OFFICERS!!
"U" is Unified

And Grats for all the new officer :)

Nibaa
05-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Grats for the new officer! :loyal:

Azurethebest
05-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Hi I would like to join an level 40 rouge

Lunareclipsee
05-10-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi I would like to join an level 40 rouge

Hey, IF u meet our recruitment standard, then u re welcome to join us :)

Jagiellski
05-14-2015, 02:44 AM
132496 :)

Weeki
05-14-2015, 09:03 PM
132496 :)

Good Morning Bro! Nice work there. hahaha

Anyway, Welcome our new officers onboard. Snackie, Raw, Lhady and Gonnil !

Unified !

Jagiellski
05-15-2015, 03:30 AM

Unified !

I am happy that our foundations are stronger !!!

Unified Family :encouragement: !

Gonnil
05-16-2015, 02:38 AM

Unified !

Thanks !!! It's an honour to be here.

Nibaa
05-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Gratz too our Lb players x3 :loyal:

Amazonina
05-22-2015, 12:32 PM
Hey, All! <3

kiffnshey
05-25-2015, 09:11 AM
Proud to be an officer of such an amazing guild, you guys rock! Long Live Unified! :D

im with u snake

Wrath22
05-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi there <Unified> ... me and my <Chivalrous Blood> wish u best of luck ....be united as one ,well u always do....hope we see ya in dungeong pvp.... also i want to thank you to one of your ing player <Saavv> for making my sigs ... once more with RESPECT i wish u good look and do best u can ! Arcanebreath - CO of <Chivalrous Blood> !