PDA

View Full Version : They have gone to far...

CZYjoeDAVOLA
02-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Charging plat for crafting? Are you kiding me? So the person with the most money is the most powerfull I have seen this in other game never thought it would come here I guess I was wrong don't wanna mention rings just yet don't know if there plat only or no one has gotten one in a drop I suspect it's plat only the rate this is going I'm quiting if I'm right on either one of these accounts I hope I'm wrong for Sts sake. And don't give menthe bullsh*t about them needing the money I could see that on other arguments but this has no exscuses.

Zeus
02-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Um.... Post this in the 1.7 B-Side or tell them. No need to flame here. This is a bit of an over exaggeration. The first week of a major update is more like beta testing. They work out all the kinks as well as fix the kinks that people don't like.

CZYjoeDAVOLA
02-07-2011, 11:06 PM
That's Alot more then just a kink they knew exsactly what they where doing

Zeus
02-07-2011, 11:09 PM
That's Alot more then just a kink they knew exsactly what they where doing

Very similar things happened in the last campaign.... It's called a guinea pig test. They see who will buy and who won't as well as how the community reacts. They will make changes in accordance to that. (Based on past reference)

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 11:09 PM
The dual daggers were plat-only items at first as well. I'm guessing/hoping this is the same way. They'll add them as drops in the near future.

I could be wrong, but I do think it's a bit early to be freaking out about it.

(Wow my problems over with DD has made me more appreciative of the devs over here.)

Justg
02-07-2011, 11:19 PM
We would prefer you use the official feedback thread, and we appreciate a professional and flame-free tone: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18592-Client-Update-1.7-is-Live