PDA

View Full Version : DC all the time..

Zephyric
11-12-2014, 01:42 PM
I usually go to Watcher's Tomb 4 to lvl up but now I kept disconnecting and I really have no idea why. I'm 100% sure that it is not because of my wifi because my wifi is strong. Whenever me and my friends go to Wt4 to farm xp, we will get high pings and disconnected.. Anyone knows how to solve this problem? :/

☆Independence☆

octavos
11-12-2014, 01:46 PM
mine happens in kraken mines 3 with a full team (usually it hits high pings then disconnects)..im having the same issue..and im on chrome XD
so really i cant really play with a full team atm...so im doing low level runs till it gets fixed.

Gwaponak20
11-12-2014, 01:53 PM
i thought they'd fuxed it with the server maintenance just now..

its an epic fail again...

ping spikes all the time when inside in km3 with whole pt.. resulting to disconnection from server..

octavos
11-12-2014, 01:55 PM
i thought they'd fuxed it with the server maintenance just now..

its an epic fail again...

ping spikes all the time when inside in km3 with whole pt.. resulting to disconnection from server..

Happened to me 2 times in 5min...i just gave up on farming for a bit...so i'm guessing its overloading the system....ABANDON SHIP XD

Vorg
11-12-2014, 01:58 PM
I have the same issue getting dcs and lagging during ctf clashes cant even play without getting a dc every 30 mins

grigoulus
11-24-2014, 03:11 AM
Happened to me too, I got disconnected 4 times in 2 mins in wt4 with full party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulnaj
11-24-2014, 03:27 AM
Hahahha congrats guys.

You are not alone.

Raselph
11-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Dc...dc...dc...everywhere!

Korath
11-25-2014, 01:35 AM
just tried to platy could not get into any instance at all, 4 players in and i hit the first npc and bam ping went through the roof and then disconnection

Playlist
01-16-2015, 05:47 PM
yeah I have been experiencing Dc's too :/

femmefatal
01-19-2015, 01:39 PM
After jan.6 update (end of winter event) i'm experiencing very high pings in towns and any maps. I cant farm and merch well :(. Pls do fix my lag issues if this is a bug.

I used to play using my mobile phone (Nexus 5) with latest Lollipop 5.0.1.
I haven't had any issues before, but 12 days after winter event, I'm still experiencing lots of dcs and if I was lucky enough to play for few minutes, then get's very high ping up to 90K! then dc.. Please fix for all mobile users esp Android L devices.. Thank you.

Happened to me 2 times in 5min...i just gave up on farming for a bit...so i'm guessing its overloading the system....ABANDON SHIP XD

I have the same issue getting dcs and lagging during ctf clashes cant even play without getting a dc every 30 mins