View Full Version : Twink Getting To Be Unactive

Asphalt
11-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Sorry to say this guys but I really do believe that we are going extinct and some of us might be moving to other game like Pl.. I really do not wanna see twink pvp die thats like the only thing that I play sl for its pretty fun and addicting and I do not wanna switch games because of unactiveness (not a real word) Anyways sts y r u guys giving up on us u give us the same events and no cap raise and u seem to be paying more attention to the other games u need to show us that you are still here for sl and dont let this game be a waste of space. This is y pvp is getting empty and sl is getting boring come on sts spice some things up..

Sincerely
The voice of the people of sl
Thank you

XxPureBeastxX
11-13-2014, 02:08 AM
Sorry to say this guys but I really do believe that we are going extinct and some of us might be moving to other game like Pl.. I really do not wanna see twink pvp die thats like the only thing that I play sl for its pretty fun and addicting and I do not wanna switch games because of unactiveness (not a real word) Anyways sts y r u guys giving up on us u give us the same events and no cap raise and u seem to be paying more attention to the other games u need to show us that you are still here for sl and dont let this game be a waste of space. This is y pvp is getting empty and sl is getting boring come on sts spice some things up..

Sincerely
Thank you

I totally agree to what you have said. May I also know what is your IGN on SL? :)

Burninglamp
11-13-2014, 03:16 PM
I quit SL and went to another game!

Uafaud
11-13-2014, 03:47 PM
._ . turkey pet 2014 here i come!

Dragonsalt
11-13-2014, 04:17 PM

Sincerely
Thank youDear Asphalt,

Twink pvp will not go away as long as I'm still alive :D

-Dragonsalt

Burninglamp
11-13-2014, 04:38 PM
._ . turkey pet 2014 here i come!

Turkey pet 2067 here I come!

Uafaud
11-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Turkey pet 2067 here I come!