PDA

View Full Version : Combo: Steam

Xanthia
05-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Can anyone tell me the correct skill combinations to produce the combo Steam?

I know it has to be made with an Enchantress and Archer

Azrael
05-15-2010, 10:06 PM
It's just enchantress. It's icestorm + fire wand/staff auto attack.

haroldiv
05-16-2010, 05:00 AM
What now? Combo?

Azrael
05-16-2010, 10:21 AM
What now? Combo?

Seriously? didnt you do then video review...? Really hope you know what a combo is :(

haroldiv
05-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes I am but that doesn't mean i know everything lol. I obviously know what a combo is and I use "combos" all the time. What I didn't know was there was some extra benefit to them other than the obvious in this game. Do they provide more damage? Or are u guys just tAlking about the battle text.

TheBaconKing
05-16-2010, 11:51 AM
It's just enchantress. It's icestorm + fire wand/staff auto attack.

Isn't that icy hot? There could be no icy hot but I could have sworn I have seen it before. Please let me know if there is an icy hot and which combo it is!

LordRaid
05-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Isn't that icy hot? There could be no icy hot but I could have sworn I have seen it before. Please let me know if there is an icy hot and which combo it is!

http://powerpranks.com/images/icyhot.JPG

Couldn't resist.

TheBaconKing
05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
haha nice!

Azrael
05-16-2010, 05:06 PM

Icy hot is when you break the the ice from the single target ice spell with a fire wand/staff. Steam is when you break the ice of the AoE spell icestorm with a fire wand/staff. Im around 90% sure on this one. I suppose i'm to lazy to double check, but i remember seeing steam and figuring out a few weeks ago.

TheBaconKing
05-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Icy hot is when you break the the ice from the single target ice spell with a fire wand/staff. Steam is when you break the ice of the AoE spell icestorm with a fire wand/staff. Im around 90% sure on this one. I suppose i'm to lazy to double check, but i remember seeing steam and figuring out a few weeks ago.

That makes sense, I haven't really seen much IcyHot combos since first leveling up, or I may just not have noticed them.