PDA

View Full Version : Important to keep good safe playing environment

AndrewA
02-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Guys we really need to have a good clean environment because minors play this game just today I have seen 2 players using inappropriate language and annoying other players. To solve this I highly recommend that u nominate some moderators for ingame to re inforce the rules and keep a clean safe playing environment.

Thanks, Andrew

Kujen
02-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Report them in game, using the report button on the players profile. Inappropriate language is against the terms of service.

AndrewA
02-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Yes I saw that but we need mods that can ban right Away because one of the players was using that inaproprate language for over an hour which is more than enough to make people log out because they didnt like it or want to hear that and if I report that is way to late. I am saying this because I have 2 years experience in moderating forums and games aswel as admin in other games.

Inching
02-08-2011, 08:42 PM
as this game grows, these problems will persist.... i have seen a lot more recently also

Tsarra
02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
It's a bunch of 9 year olds that just learned a new word. At least, I have to believe that. It's probably the closest they'll ever get to having their name in lights.

Junside
02-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Yes I saw that but we need mods that can ban right Away because one of the players was using that inaproprate language for over an hour which is more than enough to make people log out because they didnt like it or want to hear that and if I report that is way to late. I am saying this because I have 2 years experience in moderating forums and games aswel as admin in other games.

A couple of difficulties in-game is that we have about two thousand people playing regularly, and a stable two thousand. You can't moderate all of them, and even in towns it would be difficult.

All conversations are logged in-game, even private messages so if one gets reported, then that report gets investigated. So although you cannot stop someone now, you can prevent it from continuing to happen by that same person.

thugimmortal
02-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Guys we really need to have a good clean environment because minors play this game just today I have seen 2 players using inappropriate language and annoying other players. To solve this I highly recommend that u nominate some moderators for ingame to re inforce the rules and keep a clean safe playing environment.

Thanks, Andrew

Lol i wanna be a pl police officer

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/hagsfiend-521/Funnies/Police.jpg

noobmigo
02-08-2011, 09:56 PM
lulz

10 cars.
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Honda, Toyota, Porsche, Aston Martin, Corvette. 10 Cars

Kujen
02-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Well they don't have chat mods, but for a few days they had a chat filter system that would give warnings then mute somebody after they've said too many bad words. But it had too many false positives, muting people for saying things like "voodoo spoon" or "finish this". If they can improve that filter so it doesn't have so many false positives, it would be really useful for muting these kind of players.

StompArtist
02-09-2011, 10:33 AM

Thanks, Andrew

Let me guess... Was this in the CS and they where having a meltdown over who won and lost in PvP? I for one reported those two clowns.

AndrewA
02-09-2011, 04:41 PM
I think having few mods is better than nothing and also recently I got into programing but don't know much about it but I'm pretty sure you can get something that shows you the whole chat if not I think few mods will keep it better than none because we don't want these people to ruin the game atmosphere.