PDA

View Full Version : Economy ruined? No it's just new content about to come out.

Wutzgood
11-13-2014, 09:23 AM
This happens every time a new season or new content is about to come out. People are hoarding their gold for new gear that's gonna drop.

This has happened every time new content comes out since I started playing. And everytime it's the same topics. Economy is ruined, no one is buying, sts fix this.

This is just the normal run of the economy before a new season or new content comes out. For a collector like me it's my favorite time of season and the one I look forward to most. I can always get the stuff I'm missing for cheap.

Once the tombs come out people will start to spend their gold again. No reason to panic.

beatrix
11-13-2014, 09:24 AM
It's plat farmer's fault! :D Just sayin :3

Ssneakykills
11-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Yeah im loving the cheaper prices

Energizeric
11-13-2014, 12:34 PM
The problem is that there is too much new content coming on a regular basis, so the gear from each event never has any time to appreciate in value before the next gear comes out that is better. Nobody is buying the Necro gear from this event that just ended because everyone knows the planar tombs gear that is coming will be better. And then right after that we have the holiday event, so this pattern will repeat itself. All of this gear is basically a waste. When legendary items are becoming so cheap that you have to liquidate them rather than sell them, there is a problem with the economy. I just wish they would scale back all gear and make all gear more rare.

CheifR
11-14-2014, 12:31 AM
This happens every time a new season or new content is about to come out. People are hoarding their gold for new gear that's gonna drop.

This has happened every time new content comes out since I started playing. And everytime it's the same topics. Economy is ruined, no one is buying, sts fix this.

This is just the normal run of the economy before a new season or new content comes out. For a collector like me it's my favorite time of season and the one I look forward to most. I can always get the stuff I'm missing for cheap.

Once the tombs come out people will start to spend their gold again. No reason to panic.

Actually once farmers can continue to farm the economy will be restored

Raselph
11-14-2014, 12:32 AM

hmmm...we need more gold sinks like ULTRA CHEAP VANITY WEAPONS,ARMORS,HELMS...etc...will be able to restore the economy...pretty much not sure

CAK Vader
11-14-2014, 08:22 AM
You have no way of knowing this, no one does, if you do, I'd love to know how you (or anyone for that matter) found out about a new season coming... :p

Ebezaanec
11-14-2014, 08:43 AM
You have no way of knowing this, no one does, if you do, I'd love to know how you (or anyone for that matter) found out about a new season coming... :p

Technically, this is a new season. The LB's were wiped for Planar Arena release.

Wutzgood
11-14-2014, 09:17 AM

Been playing long enough to know this happens. In fact as a collector I look forward to this time of season to find stuff cheap.

As ebez said we are in a new season except with no new levels and gear. This means all the elite drops have been out for way too long which keeps the prices low.

The new content I'm talking about is the winter event gear. Devs stated when the new arena came out that winter gear was gonna make the arena easier which is why they left it so hard.

CAK Vader
11-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Been playing long enough to know this happens. In fact as a collector I look forward to this time of season to find stuff cheap.

As ebez said we are in a new season except with no new levels and gear. This means all the elite drops have been out for way too long which keeps the prices low.

The new content I'm talking about is the winter event gear. Devs stated when the new arena came out that winter gear was gonna make the arena easier which is why they left it so hard.
Ah ok ;) sorry, I thought you meant you knew of a new cap coming!

Fran Mac
11-14-2014, 06:13 PM
all i know is that i just cant sell nothing, even good items like elond ring fitness 41 for ridiculous prices like 65k, bah